TRAINWRECK: Ratings Are in for Jan. 6 Committee Carnival Show

FUrW4mYWQAMFygG.jpg

1654888619389.png

I demand a RECOUNT. The "total viewers" were 20Mill. ABC/NBC/CBS account for 11Mill of that. WHERES THE REST? You really THINK that CNN/MSNBC picked up viewers for this? That the terminally ill TDS-ers still there somehow DOUBLED? Or just normal folks chose CNN over the major networks?

PBS?? C'mon. MAYBE -- where's THE AUDIT? I want every view AUDITED !!!

Bet they counted FNC and FBN viewers even tho -- they only took VIDEO as an insert and mainly TALKED RIGHT OVER THE "narrative".

Slightly diff question -- but when have you ever heard an OFFICIAL FEDERAL COMMISSION that's interviewed and TORTURED so many people brag about "please tune in to hear our NARRATIVE".

A narrative is "story-telling". It's not real facts, testimony, stats, or legal precedents.

It's what Adam Schiffless did to change a REAL transcript of what Trump ACTUALLY SAID to Ukrainian president into a DRAMATIC FICTIONAL presentation with no basis in fact or reality. THIS IS WHY THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS DYING..

I demand a RECOUNT. The "total viewers" were 20Mill. ABC/NBC/CBS account for 11Mill of that. WHERES THE REST? You really THINK that CNN/MSNBC picked up viewers for this? That the terminally ill TDS-ers still there somehow DOUBLED? Or just normal folks chose CNN over the major networks?

Bet they counted FNC and FBN viewers even tho -- they only took VIDEO as an insert and mainly TALKED RIGHT OVER THE "narrative".

Slightly diff question -- but when have you ever heard an OFFICIAL FEDERAL COMMISSION that's interviewed and TORTURED so many people brag about "please tune in to hear our NARRATIVE".

A narrative is "story-telling". It's not real facts, testimony, stats, or legal precedents.

It's what Adam Schiffless did to change a REAL transcript of what Trump ACTUALLY SAID to Ukrainian president into a DRAMATIC FICTIONAL presentation with no basis in fact or reality. THIS IS WHY THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS DYING..
If it wasn’t for airport terminals nobody would watch CNN/MSNBC.

Um...you can just read the Nielsen sheet.

What was fictional? You are just vomiting psychobabble at this point. Coping mechanisms.

Why are you looking at Ratings?! You trying to be like Trump or something?
If people tuned in to the Piglosi Clown Show you morons would be bleating about it for days.

Huge fail by Nazi Piglosi and her gang of Clowns.

Hmm, no, that isn't what I said. I said MSNBC beat them. Because they did. As you might know, if you actually read your own links.
FOX didn’t have the clown show on.

8-10 pm ET @FoxNews 2,957.000
@CNN 2.617,000
11 pm - 1 am ET @FoxNews 1,300,000
@CNN 841,000

More people watched "Uncle Sheldon and a Hormonal Firecracker." Than all networks combined watching the clown show.

As many have said, Americans are happy swamp creatures were afraid and now with everything going down the toilet everyone wants to take that fear to the next level.

“‘Context: The evening newscasts on CBS, NBC & ABC average anywhere from 18 to 20 million viewers combined on a typical night,’ Concha explained. ‘Those newscasts do not air in primetime. The January 6 hearings airing in primetime Thursday took in just 11+ million viewers on those three same networks.’ According toNewsbusters, ‘evening newscast audiences on any given night last week were 1.6 times larger than the total number of broadcast viewers who tuned into the hearings on Thursday.’ Of course, one of the issues is that it wasn’t ‘new’; most people have seen most of it and it’s from a year-and-a-half ago. Not to mention that many don’t view it as a legitimate committee, but as a political show trial.”

As long as the Justice Dept. is paying attention.

Forum List

Back