Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

You mean the way the Muslim monsters targeted the Jews on Ocrober 7th?

Your anti-Jew bias has you seeing everything upside-down.
Are you saying Palestinians women and children are Hamas? Isn't Hamas the enemy?

How am I anti-Jewish? I never said Israel shouldn't defend themselves.

The double standards applying to the rights of Jews is surreal.

Yesterday, on FOX, the reporter asked one of the Palestinian-type things why she was out there, and the thing replied that they have a right to free speech. The reporter asked “don’t Jews have the right to attend classes they paid for?” and the thing raised her arms in a shrug.

One could say she was just stumped for an answer, but no…..the reporter started moving away, and the thing came back up to her, and SHRUGGED AGAIN, with a smirk. She was deliberately showing that she did not think Jews had the same rights she did.
Yeah, I’m waiting the moment someone will harass Palestinian students. Let’s see their reaction to that. (Hint, we already know..)

That’s just stupid.

No, supporting Trunp in itself doesn’t make you a terrorist.
Really? Hmm, I guess the references to domestic terrorism are refering to..what? All the progressive talk shows don’t call Trump supporters terrorists every day. I’m hearing things?

I’m not sure the Allies could have defeated nazi germany without killing innocent women and children
"All would be for the state, nothing outside the state and no-one against the state"

Who said it?

You have much in common.

Really? Hmm, I guess the references to domestic terrorism are refering to..what? All the progressive talk shows don’t call Trump supporters terrorists every day. I’m hearing things?

Specific illicit actions, by specific Trump supporters...duh? Being a Trump supporter in itself doesn't make you a terrorist..but it also doesn't make you NOT a terrorist.

And I'm not here to answer to you for every stupid thing someone on the left says, so take your strawmen elsewhere.

But you don't want to see women and children being killed in IDF strikes, right? Because like it or not, they are getting killed in Gaza and it's increasingly becoming a bad look for Israel.

It's a shame that Hamas builds terrorist infrastructure behind civilians.

Specific illicit actions, by specific Trump supporters...duh? Being a Trump supporter in itself doesn't make you a terrorist..but it also doesn't make you NOT a terrorist.

And I'm not here to answer to you for every stupid thing someone on the left says, so take your strawmen elsewhere.

Of course you aren’t, because it destroys your argument. You lefty’s are the champs at making blanket statements. If you are a trump supporter, you’re automatically a racists misogynist American hating scum..isn’t that about right? I mean, if you listen to the left long enough….youll hear them in their own words..

Of course you aren’t, because it destroys your argument. You lefty’s are the champs at making blanket statements. If you are a trump supporter, you’re automatically a racists misogynist American hating scum..isn’t that about right? I mean, if you listen to the left long enough….youll hear them in their own words..

Dummy, I just told you exactly opposite.

If you can quote me saying anywhere that supporting Trump automaticly makes you any of those things then go ahead and reply to that. Othersie stop wasting everyone's time with your bs nonsense.

Forum List

Back