TRAINWRECK: Ratings Are in for Jan. 6 Committee Carnival Show

You're welcome to make that comparison with links and sources, but you won't. You'll just sit there and pout like a little bitch. You know, like every other day.
Daveskee, my little Russian comrade, I am not like you. I don't obsess over strangers on the internet. probably because I don't get my ass handed to me by them on a daily basis, like you do.

Sorry to hear about your head trauma.

Which is which? Because Democrats want the United States to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1964.

It would have if we'd all been in New York nursing homes.

But bloody hell. You want everyone who disagrees with you to die.

Well, history's on your side. Every leftist regime with unchecked power murders people who disagree.
Burningly it came on me all at once,
This was the place! those two hills on the right
Crouched like two bulls locked horn in horn in fight;
While to the left, a tall scalped mountain... Dunce,
Dotard, a-dozing at the very nonce,
After a life spent training for the sight!

Pelosi made it an illegitimate committee from the start when she did not allow the House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy to choose his members.
This turned the hearing into just another one of Pelosi's crazy conspiracy smear campaigns.
Only hardcore left wing fanatics are buying this load of BS.
Pelosi has made a spectacle of herself with her ultra partisan tactics.
History will not be kind to her.
it's already not kind... I mean in real time

she is known as Wicked Bitch of the East

term limits

nothing says term limits like Nasty Pelousi

Low ratings? Of course. If people want to watch stupid people sitting around on TV saying stupid shit they can watch The View.

As many have said, Americans are happy swamp creatures were afraid and now with everything going down the toilet everyone wants to take that fear to the next level.

“‘Context: The evening newscasts on CBS, NBC & ABC average anywhere from 18 to 20 million viewers combined on a typical night,’ Concha explained. ‘Those newscasts do not air in primetime. The January 6 hearings airing in primetime Thursday took in just 11+ million viewers on those three same networks.’ According toNewsbusters, ‘evening newscast audiences on any given night last week were 1.6 times larger than the total number of broadcast viewers who tuned into the hearings on Thursday.’ Of course, one of the issues is that it wasn’t ‘new’; most people have seen most of it and it’s from a year-and-a-half ago. Not to mention that many don’t view it as a legitimate committee, but as a political show trial.”

Maybe CNN + can carry it?

More people watched the hearings than any other show on at the time, how does that equate to "suck"? The number one show was the NHL Eastern conference playoffs, and six times the number of people watching that watched the hearings. Again, how does that "suck"?
It sucks because you morons act like the whole country cares.

I don’t much care what the ratings are. The crisis that Jan 6 created is not entertainment and if rightists want plug their ears and retreat to their echo chambers, it is their choice.

Kind of makes me think of a horrible bit of news I read today. Russia is putting Ukrainian POW’s in mock trials, and sending them to the firing squad. The audience gets to vote on execution. Bet tbe ratings are good.

Idiocracy.
Crisis?
The Chair of the kangaroo court voted to not certify Bush as winner. As did another member of the clown show.

1654991741457.png

You asked my opinion. I gave it to you. It's amusing that you believe you should get to approve of my opinions. That won't work out well for you, either.
Yes i asked your opinion and you responded emotionally distorting my question into some kind of demand. A petty way to dodge my question and avoid explaining yourself. You’re Ill-equipped and it’s obvious

Burningly it came on me all at once,
This was the place! those two hills on the right
Crouched like two bulls locked horn in horn in fight;
While to the left, a tall scalped mountain... Dunce,
Dotard, a-dozing at the very nonce,
After a life spent training for the sight!
“The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed. The desert was the apotheosis of all deserts, huge, standing to the sky for what looked like eternity in all directions. It was white and blinding and waterless and without feature save for the faint, cloudy haze of the mountains which sketched themselves on the horizon and the devil-grass which brought sweet dreams, nightmares, death. An occasional tombstone sign pointed the way, for once the drifted track that cut its way through the thick crust of alkali had been a highway. Coaches and buckas had followed it. The world had moved on since then. The world had emptied.”

20 million viewers over how many MSM stations? 8?

Trump's first SOTU drew in 45 million viewers.

FU_nN7dXsAAgnaT.jpg

"The congressional hearings that aired in primetime television on the incident at the Capitol that happened on January 6, 2021 were an abysmal failure.​
The ratings are in and, despite being on CNN, MSNBC and just about every major network the hearings only garnered around 20 million viewers, Just The News reported.​
Almost 20 million viewers tuned in for the hearings on Thursday night, according to The Hill. By contrast, President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address in March pulled in 38 million viewers. In 2018, then-President Donald Trump’s first State of the Union attracted over 45 million, per the New York Post.
The 20 million figure did stand above a typical congressional hearing, The Hill noted, citing the roughly 9 million viewers for Trump’s first impeachment trial.
But considering that it was on virtually every network and in primetime those numbers are disappointing.​
And it comes as one of the heads of the committee received more disappointing news.​
Republican Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney may have had her big moment on television during the primetime January 6 hearings, but that is an island of good news in a sea of news that could spell the end of her career.​
She was live on Thursday night rehashing the January 6, 2021 incident at the Capitol but at the same time, she has to deal with the fact that her primary opponent, back by former President Donald Trump, Harriet Hageman is now ahead of Rep. Cheney by double digits.​
A microscopic 28 percent of Wyoming voters say they would vote for Cheney, a new poll from Fabrizio, Lee & Associates showed, The Daily Mail reported.​
“The survey of 400 likely Republican primary voters in the deep red state shows that 56 percent would vote for Trump-backed candidate Harriet Hageman over the incumbent if the election were held today,” it said.​
The 28 points that divide them falls well outside the 4.9 percent margin of error for the poll taken June 1 and 2 that was released this week."

Forum List

Back