Pelosi's Jan 6 Show exposed again doctoring evidence.

Here is another thread that the mods consider a conspiracy. Of course, they will not explain themselves.

The buildup to the Insurrection began the day Trump said, "the only way I lose is if it's rigged".

Then, when he lost, it was MONTHS of DAILY and NON-STOP claims and accusations and conspiracy theories by Trump, GQP congresspeople, MAGA media pundits and websites, internet chatter and other fucking liars.

What Trump said to the crowd of cavemen and cavewomen on Insurrection Day was irrelevant. He could have been giving them a recipe for cookies. By that time, they were so full of rage and manipulation and misinformation and hate that it didn't matter. They showed up to STOP THE (supposed) STEAL, fearing -- AS THEY HAD BEEN TOLD MANY TIMES -- that they would "lose their country" if they didn't.

Any cult member who tries to deny the above is a LIAR.

Do you have a single quote from Trump that he supported anything but a peaceful demonstration? You're a liar and will throw out tons of bull, but you won't provide a quote because it doesn't exist, you're a liar as well as a racist
Now, Trump couched his words with "be ready" and he didn't call on the mob to go home. But did Trump really want Pelosi and Pents killed? I doubt that.

But, my guess, is that Trump was torn between joy of seeing so many people willing to destroy the capital for him to steal an election, and the suspicion that some folks would pay for it.

Now, Trump couched his words with "be ready" and he didn't call on the mob to go home. But did Trump really want Pelosi and Pents killed? I doubt that.

But, my guess, is that Trump was torn between joy of seeing so many people willing to destroy the capital for him to steal an election, and the suspicion that some folks would pay for it.

So no, you don't have a single quote from Trump that he supported the January 6 demonstration, just like I said. But that didn't stop you from blathering, huh?

The buildup to the Insurrection began the day Trump said, "the only way I lose is if it's rigged".

Then, when he lost, it was MONTHS of DAILY and NON-STOP claims and accusations and conspiracy theories by Trump, GQP congresspeople, MAGA media pundits and websites, internet chatter and other fucking liars.

What Trump said to the crowd of cavemen and cavewomen on Insurrection Day was irrelevant. He could have been giving them a recipe for cookies. By that time, they were so full of rage and manipulation and misinformation and hate that it didn't matter. They showed up to STOP THE (supposed) STEAL, fearing -- AS THEY HAD BEEN TOLD MANY TIMES -- that they would "lose their country" if they didn't.

Looney tunes post.

so his mere existence was the key element. gotcha. cuckoo

oh, he supported it.

but he's very good at skirting felonies.
Since in all these years you never learned to present an argument, I'll help you.

You cut out the link that answers my question, then you provide the link to support that.

You don't just say here's a link read it and figure it out.

See how that works? You don't, do you? Be honest

oh, he supported it.

but he's very good at skirting felonies.

I read your link, and God you're stupid. All you showed is he agreed with their postition on the election and how Democrats stole it. But none of that says to go out and commit violence, which was the question, you stupid racist fuck. Democrat = dumb as shit

I read your link, and God you're stupid. All you showed is he agreed with their postition on the election and how Democrats stole it. But none of that says to go out and commit violence, which was the question, you stupid racist fuck. Democrat = dumb as shit
a trump mouth pisser calling me a stupid racist fuck. Oh the irony. mon dieu.

a trump mouth pisser calling me a stupid racist fuck. Oh the irony. mon dieu.

bendog: No I'm not, kaz, you are! You are kaz, I'm not, you are, you are!!!!!

Another hateful stupid racist post from the bigot

The timestamps of the radio call, and the video of the breach, took place at the exact same time period. It showed what was happening at that time from different angles....the breaching and the cops call on the breach to head quarters.... It encapsulated the moment.... Gave us all a clearer view of what was happening at the moment in time recorded on the video, imho.

I see no harm done in that... it simply makes us better understand what was going on all at once....
Um no….it’s a television drama tactic, which is why they brought in an ABC news producer to slice, and dice footage, to tell a story, closer to an evening soap drama….That sham wasn’t a congressional investigation at all, it was a slick produced lie….And people like you buy it as easily as you think Law and Order is true and real….you’re a dupe, and they know it.

The ask was someone submitting based on threats to other family members. I quoted the threat, has nothing to do with who wrote the document, it is the quoted material that is relevant asshole.

No, you didn't quote a threat, You quoted questionable source accusing a threat. It is fair and correct to require proof of such a serious accusation.

Also, do you think and a nasty, childish epithet at the end of your post adds credence to it?

No, you didn't quote a threat, You quoted questionable source accusing a threat. It is fair and correct to require proof of such a serious accusation.

Also, do you think and a nasty, childish epithet at the end of your post adds credence to it?
LOL, such a waste of time to debate assholes assailing like you just did. It was a quote from a lawyer not the person posting. Fking asshole

Anyone who believes Biden got 81 million votes is too stupid to be in this discussion.

Um no….it’s a television drama tactic, which is why they brought in an ABC news producer to slice, and dice footage, to tell a story, closer to an evening soap drama….That sham wasn’t a congressional investigation at all, it was a slick produced lie….And people like you buy it as easily as you think Law and Order is true and real….you’re a dupe, and they know it.
sigh.... whatever..... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back