Pelosi's Jan 6 Show exposed again doctoring evidence.

Anyone who believes Biden got 81 million votes is too stupid to be in this discussion.
Anyone who doesn't believe there were 81 million voters who wanted to fire Trump, is too stupid to understand what happened in 2020...... :D

Let me get this straight, it was an “insurrection” in your mind though nobody pleaded guilty to, nor was charged or convicted of insurrection. Gotcha.
Correct.

They were charged with the specific crimes they each individually committed during the Insurrection.

I know this is complicated for you, but I'm done dumbing things down for you people.

Let me get this straight, it was an “insurrection” in your mind though nobody pleaded guilty to, nor was charged or convicted of insurrection. Gotcha.
Right? And he calls others cultists

Correct.

They were charged with the specific crimes they each individually committed during the Insurrection.

I know this is complicated for you, but I'm done dumbing things down for you people.
except no one was charged with insurrection, so a made up word to be scawwwy ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! hahahahhahaha conspiracy pusher is you!!!!!! And it was a set up by someone inside the capital. The videos are out of the cops telling us so. hahahaahahahahaha, but hey, keep pushing it, you'll feel better about yourself.

except no one was charged with insurrection, so a made up word to be scawwwy ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! hahahahhahaha conspiracy pusher is you!!!!!! And it was a set up by someone inside the capital. The videos are out of the cops telling us so. hahahaahahahahaha, but hey, keep pushing it, you'll feel better about yourself.
And you jump right in to illustrate my point.

Again: I'm done dumbing things down for you people.

And you jump right in to illustrate my point.

Again: I'm done dumbing things down for you people.
well you haven't said what is in error that we've posted. Why is that? It seems it is you who is dumbing

From your article:

"Prosecutors did this, Powell argues, by threatening that if he refused to plead, they would prosecute his son."
Right, that was what Flynn told her and why it's in quotes, it is not hers. fk Do you know that lawyers speak for their clients?

Right, that was what Flynn told her and why it's in quotes, it is not hers. fk Do you know that lawyers speak for their clients?
Father Oblivious has demonstrated he isn't very smart. Stupid, in fact.

Please see post 283 above. That's as simple as I can make it. You're welcome.
dude, seriously, the amount of stupid you spew is truly amazing. I didn't see one thing that said anyone was charged for insurrection. Did you read what you wrote in that Post #283? Your screws finally fell out.

I put the quotes around it. I was quoting the article. Did you read the article?

There has been no proof put forward by either one of them.
I did, what is it you didn't understand?

It says in quotes in the article, that Flynn’s son would not be prosecuted if Flynn pleaded guilty. This “side deal”

I did, what is it you didn't understand?

It says in quotes in the article, that Flynn’s son would not be prosecuted if Flynn pleaded guilty. This “side deal”

Yet still there has been no evidence that this really happened. Again from your article:

"Obviously, we should reserve final judgment; there are still facts we don’t know. The timing is hard to follow: Flynn pleaded guilty and signed his cooperation agreement on Dec. 1, 2017; yet, the correspondence between the C&B lawyers is dated March 2018. That is, the lawyers appear to be revisiting terms of a plea agreement their client had entered four months earlier, not scrutinizing an agreement he was about to enter."

Forum List

Back