Tough Guy Ted Cruz Totally Owned Sherrod Brown In The Senate

Just go to the US Communist party website and look at their agenda. You'll find very few differences between theirs and the Democrat party. Do a search on who they supported for President in the past; their stance on Democrat issues.

056.jpg

"Republican Senator Ted Cruz called Senator Sherrod Brown a "complete a**" after the Democratic lawmaker complained about GOP colleagues not wearing face masks while speaking during a Senate hearing on Monday. Reacting to a viral clip of the exchange, Cruz said his Democratic counterpart was being "idiotic" and only wearing a face mask as he spoke to signal "fake virtue" as he railed against Republican senators in the upper chamber."

There are fewer elected officials in DC who are tougher than Ted Cruz -- and if anyone dares to come for Ted Cruz; they better be prepared for an old fashion ass whooping.....very strongly and powerfully...

So last night there was this back and forth between Senator Dan Sullivan (R) and the sniveling coward, Sherrod Brown; in which Brown demanded that Sullivan wear a mask - even tho there was no one around who really mattered -- and Sullivan rightfully refused to be lectured to by a devil worshiping pedophile like Sherrod Brown...
View attachment 417473

Now technically, there was someone within 6 feet of Sullivan -- but that is just some Senate staffer, basically a nobody --- so Ted Cruz was right to call out Brown's virtue signaling....

'Tough Guy Ted Cruz' :auiqs.jpg: Awesome.

You for one. All the blacks that live in worn down decrepit areas because nearly every move they made was the wrong ones because they followed Snoop Doggy Dog instead of intelligent blacks like Carson.
Hmmm let's see.
Ben Carson net worth: 35 million
Snoop Dogg new worth: 150 million.

You do the math.
This is why whites will always be ahead of blacks in this country. You look up to buffoons for leadership instead of successful blacks. We whites (at least on the right) look up to successful whites and try to emulate them the best we can.
Is that what it is. Is that why you are a successful Slum Lord because you look up to Trump another Slum Lord. Your analogy is as stupid as you are.
You wouldn't know a token if one flew across the room and hit you in that empty head of yours.
Of course I would, if it is a black man or woman that you like that is exactly what they are.
You're pissed because the few blacks that do gain an advanced education come to our side of the aisle, and because they left the plantation, they are sell-outs in your opinion. To you a token is any black that has a mind of his or her own.
You really are a moron and you don't have a clue about black folks. Who told you that Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson, because you are too damn dumb to come up with that by yourself.
Too easy. Just go to the US Communist party website and look at their agenda. You'll find very few differences between theirs and the Democrat party. Do a search on who they supported for President in the past; their stance on Democrat issues. What they thought about Republican presidential contenders.
Post them Slum Lord and show us the similarities.
A few weeks ago Mark Levin had a monologue. He had two books: One was the Communist Manifesto which was written I believe in the 40's, and the other was the Declaration of Independence. He took the top ten agendas from the Manifesto and compared them to what the Democrat party is doing today, and has been for some time. He did the same with the Declaration. I have a link if you have the guts to watch it.
Mark Levin, that pretty much says it all.

I would be very careful picking out people who are not wearing masks to “beat down.”

These people are in commie states that have heavy restrictions on law abiding citizens with firearms. If somebody is going to attack me in my gun liberal state, they're liable to be leaving in a cot with a couple of 9mm in their chest.

Hmmm let's see.
Ben Carson net worth: 35 million
Snoop Dogg new worth: 150 million.

And you think that means anything? Blacks like jungle music so they sell a lot of it. Snoop probably doesn't have a high school diploma. As a former music teacher, I can tell you he has no education in music.

Is that what it is. Is that why you are a successful Slum Lord because you look up to Trump another Slum Lord. Your analogy is as stupid as you are.

So keep following blacks like brainless Lebron and see where that gets you; about the same place blacks are now which is a failure. Yes, people who inspired me encouraged me to work hard, to get a career, to save my money and invest it in my own business, to not have children I couldn't afford that would make me poor and keep me there the rest of my life.

Of course I would, if it is a black man or woman that you like that is exactly what they are.

Yes, I do like any black that breaks away from the plantation. Not many blacks think for themselves. They allow the Democrat party to do that for them. That's why they flood our prisons.

You really are a moron and you don't have a clue about black folks. Who told you that Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson, because you are too damn dumb to come up with that by yourself.

It's called something leftists don't have: common sense.

Post them Slum Lord and show us the similarities.

You challenged me, I met the challenge and provided a site. I'm not about to do your leg work for you too.

Mark Levin, that pretty much says it all.

Yes it does. Attorney turned talk show host, best selling author, you bet it says it all.

These people are in commie states that have heavy restrictions on law abiding citizens with firearms. If somebody is going to attack me in my gun liberal state, they're liable to be leaving in a cot with a couple of 9mm in their chest.
That is why I suggested the poster be careful when picking out who to ”beat down” for not wearing a mask. In Florida for example over 2,000,000 residents have concealed weapons permits (29% are women).

That is why I suggested the poster be careful when picking out who to ”beat down” for not wearing a mask. In Florida for example over 2,000,000 residents have concealed weapons permits (29% are women).

We hosted the last Republican convention for President Trump. People from all over the country promised it would be the largest riot in history if not a blood bath. In the end, three arrests, and one of them had nothing to do with the convention at all.

People in those commie states were all talk until they read up on our gun laws here. In their cities and states, they can pull somebody out of their car, beat the living hell out of them and there was nothing the victim could do because they couldn't protect themselves. In our state breaking into my car is the same as breaking into my house. If you are a licensed holder here, you can legally shoot to kill.

So they stayed home. Smart move on their part. All these commies are tough guys when they can attack defenseless people, but let them know you might be the last person they'll ever attack in their lives again, they're not so tough any longer.

We hosted the last Republican convention for President Trump. People from all over the country promised it would be the largest riot in history if not a blood bath. In the end, three arrests, and one of them had nothing to do with the convention at all.

People in those commie states were all talk until they read up on our gun laws here. In their cities and states, they can pull somebody out of their car, beat the living hell out of them and there was nothing the victim could do because they couldn't protect themselves. In our state breaking into my car is the same as breaking into my house. If you are a licensed holder here, you can legally shoot to kill.

So they stayed home. Smart move on their part. All these commies are tough guys when they can attack defenseless people, but let them know you might be the last person they'll ever attack in their lives again, they're not so tough any longer.
Reminds me of a story a co-worker once told me years ago.

He was visiting a friend in a city that was in riot mode. He friend was an electronic tech who calibrated and maintained hospital equipment.

When the friend had to go to work one night my co-worker who was also an electronic tech went with him.

They found themselves stuck in the middle of an angry mob of blacks. My co-worker thought they were in big trouble. His friend simply drew his Colt .45 pistol from its holster, laid it on the dash and turned the interior lights of the car on.

My co-worker described what happened as similiar to the parting of the sea. The rioters noticed the pistol on the dash board and there were no problems at all.

If rioters start pulling people in Florida out of their cars to beat them they may regret doing so. Not only do over 2,000,000 Florida residents have concealed weapons permits but it is legal to carry a loaded handgun in your car without a license as long as it it “securely encased” (in a glove box).

And you think that means anything? Blacks like jungle music so they sell a lot of it.
You fucking moron, it is your kids that are buying it. Idiot.
Snoop probably doesn't have a high school diploma. As a former music teacher, I can tell you he has no education in music.
Former music teacher? LMAO. How many folks bought your music? No education in music, he didn't need one. The dude is known around the world for his music, how many folks know you for yours?
So keep following blacks like brainless Lebron and see where that gets you; about the same place blacks are now which is a failure.
You do know that Lebron is a Billionaire, right. What a fucking idiot. Why wouldn't a kid follow Lebron, a world famous basketball player and SELF MADE business man.
Yes, people who inspired me encouraged me to work hard, to get a career, to save my money and invest it in my own business, to not have children I couldn't afford that would make me poor and keep me there the rest of my life.
So they taught you to be a slum lord, that isn't anything to brag about. So you went from being a music teacher to being a slum lord. That's real achievement that should inspire every kid across America.
Yes, I do like any black that breaks away from the plantation. Not many blacks think for themselves. They allow the Democrat party to do that for them. That's why they flood our prisons.
How many black folks do you know personally? 1. They flood our prisons because we have 2 Justice Systems in this country, separate and unequal.
It's called something leftists don't have: common sense.
I guess you think you have some.
You challenged me, I met the challenge and provided a site. I'm not about to do your leg work for you too.
You can't, just say that.
Yes it does. Attorney turned talk show host, best selling author, you bet it says it all.
Attorney turned talk show host.
Mark Levin net worth 6 million
Ben Carson net worth 35 million

Snoop Dog net worth 150 million
Lebron James net worth 1 billion

....and yet according to you they are unsuccessful. LMAO.

You fucking moron, it is your kids that are buying it. Idiot.

Not my kids or anybody I know. If I had kids, they would be raised listening to real music.

Former music teacher? LMAO. How many folks bought your music? No education in music, he didn't need one. The dude is known around the world for his music, how many folks know you for yours?

What a complete moron. You don't know the difference between an entertainer and a teacher. What a dolt.

You do know that Lebron is a Billionaire, right. What a fucking idiot. Why wouldn't a kid follow Lebron, a world famous basketball player and SELF MADE business man.

They do, that's how black kids get shot and killed. Instead of learning a skill, a trade, about investments, they think all they have to do is be like LeBoob. When they can't, they resort to crime, drugs and end up getting killed or put away in prison. Keep looking up to entertainers for success black people.

So they taught you to be a slum lord, that isn't anything to brag about. So you went from being a music teacher to being a slum lord. That's real achievement that should inspire every kid across America.

Teaching was a part-time gig. When I needed to take a path in a career, I learned how to drive tractor-trailers. My services were always in demand, made a good living, and invested my money in real estate which paid off pretty well and still is. While people are out paying rent and mortgages, I've been living free for nearly 30 years now. See what having the right mentors can lead you?

How many black folks do you know personally? 1. They flood our prisons because we have 2 Justice Systems in this country, separate and unequal.

Nope, one justice system. You're pissed because most of the prisons are loaded with brothers who broke the law. Did you know that over 50% of US murders are committed by only 7% of our population? That's right, black males.

You can't, just say that.

I can, but I'm not about to waste a half-hour back and forth copying and pasting. Go there yourself coward and learn the truth the commies don't want you to know about. Either that or continue to stay ignorant.

Attorney turned talk show host.
Mark Levin net worth 6 million
Ben Carson net worth 35 million

Snoop Dog net worth 150 million
Lebron James net worth 1 billion

....and yet according to you they are unsuccessful. LMAO.

Never said they were unsuccessful. But playing children's games and talking nursery rhymes is not the same as getting an education and making a good living with that. See why you and you're people will always be failures in this country?

Not my kids or anybody I know. If I had kids, they would be raised listening to real music.
Your friends kids, white kids are the biggest consumers of rap music and every other kind of music for that fact.
What a complete moron. You don't know the difference between an entertainer and a teacher. What a dolt.
You're the dolt dumbass, you trying to tell us that you know music and Snoop doesn't.
They do, that's how black kids get shot and killed. Instead of learning a skill, a trade, about investments, they think all they have to do is be like LeBoob. When they can't, they resort to crime, drugs and end up getting killed or put away in prison. Keep looking up to entertainers for success black people.
That is nothing but a lame ass, right wing talking point. Why are you mad that Lebron is a billionaire and you are not? I guess being a Slum Lord doesn't lead to being a billionaire.
Teaching was a part-time gig. When I needed to take a path in a career, I learned how to drive tractor-trailers. My services were always in demand, made a good living, and invested my money in real estate which paid off pretty well and still is. While people are out paying rent and mortgages, I've been living free for nearly 30 years now. See what having the right mentors can lead you?
Wow so you are the only one who has done well for himself, good for you. Fool you do realize there are plenty of black folks who invest in real estate and are doing better than you are.
Nope, one justice system. You're pissed because most of the prisons are loaded with brothers who broke the law. Did you know that over 50% of US murders are committed by only 7% of our population? That's right, black males.
Nope there are 2 Justice Systems in this country and that has been proven over and over again. You are just one of those racist who is denial, because you love the system just the way it is. Did you know that the majority of black folks in prisons are there for drug related crimes which doesn't include murder. See I will get sent to prison if I am caught with drugs and you will get probation or be sent to rehab if you are caught with drugs. Most of the time.
I can, but I'm not about to waste a half-hour back and forth copying and pasting. Go there yourself coward and learn the truth the commies don't want you to know about. Either that or continue to stay ignorant.
You made the claim, so back it up.
Never said they were unsuccessful. But playing children's games and talking nursery rhymes is not the same as getting an education and making a good living with that. See why you and you're people will always be failures in this country?
You do know that many athletes do have degrees, as well as many entertainers. Stop trying to pat yourself on the back like you are the only one that takes education seriously. Let's say Lebron did go to college and didn't play basketball do you think he would be a billionaire at this point in his life? Do you think Snoop Dogg's net worth would be 150 million. So I would say both of them have been more successful than you have at this point in their lives. BTW you might need to do alittle research on Lebron James and you will find that he is much more than just a basketball player.

Your friends kids, white kids are the biggest consumers of rap music and every other kind of music for that fact.

You're the dolt dumbass, you trying to tell us that you know music and Snoop doesn't.

That is nothing but a lame ass, right wing talking point. Why are you mad that Lebron is a billionaire and you are not? I guess being a Slum Lord doesn't lead to being a billionaire.

Wow so you are the only one who has done well for himself, good for you. Fool you do realize there are plenty of black folks who invest in real estate and are doing better than you are.

Nope there are 2 Justice Systems in this country and that has been proven over and over again. You are just one of those racist who is denial, because you love the system just the way it is. Did you know that the majority of black folks in prisons are there for drug related crimes which doesn't include murder. See I will get sent to prison if I am caught with drugs and you will get probation or be sent to rehab if you are caught with drugs. Most of the time.

You do know that many athletes do have degrees, as well as many entertainers. Stop trying to pat yourself on the back like you are the only one that takes education seriously. Let's say Lebron did go to college and didn't play basketball do you think he would be a billionaire at this point in his life? Do you think Snoop Dogg's net worth would be 150 million. So I would say both of them have been more successful than you have at this point in their lives. BTW you might need to do alittle research on Lebron James and you will find that he is much more than just a basketball player.
How many Snoop Dogs can there be? And last I checked MOST people that try to be professional athletes never make it. So g;lorifying and trying to be something they won't in most likely hood not be is a WASTE of time. Meanwhile the VAST majority of black kids do NOT want an education they drop out they fail and are just poor students not because they are stupid but because they have been taught it is a white mans pursuit and no REAL black man wants that. RIGHT?

No, you just have to be a subservient cuck. He got schooled, then emasculated by Trump on the campaign trail. Then after Trump's victory, was forced to come to the throne and bow. And he did so willingly. Thereby removing any possibility of a run for President in 2024. Trump owns him.
You really wear, show. your sexuality in your comments.

Your comments scream that you need to be dominated and treated as a "cuck".

Good for you to be so, out.
Sad how desperate you are

That's exactly what I'm trying to tell you. Most rap people don't know one note on a staff. Talking in rhyme is not music.

I'm not mad at anybody, but you rate success based on how much money a person has. That might be fine for a person that worked their way up, but talking in rhyme and playing children's games does not rate success. If you knew somebody that hit the mega-millions for 400 million, does that make them a success, especially when they had no education and didn't have to put any energy into their earnings?

Sure there are, but as long as the black community as a whole don't do things like that, they will always be failures.

If I have no criminal record and you have a criminal record a mile long, of course I will get probation and you prison. That's how our justice system works. The problem is these people trying to sell books and whatnot don't tell you that part of their comparison between white and black suspects; just that one got jail time and the other not, forgetting all the major details behind each crime such as criminal record, conduct with the police, conduct with the jailer, attitude in the court room. It all comes to play when a judge issues a sentence.

I did back it up. I gave you the site for you to see it for yourself. I also have the Mark Levin show where he did a monologue between the Democrat party and the Communist Manifesto. Would you like that link too to watch it for yourself?

No, that's all he ever was and ever will be is a basketball player. Remember he is from this area. Akron, Ohio is less than a half-hour away from Cleveland. He grew up in the Akron projects, went from school straight to playing basketball.

That's exactly what I'm trying to tell you. Most rap people don't know one note on a staff. Talking in rhyme is not music.
Why, because you say so. Have you ever tried to put together a set of lyrics and then put music to it.
I'm not mad at anybody, but you rate success based on how much money a person has.
Hell that's the American way.
That might be fine for a person that worked their way up, but talking in rhyme and playing children's games does not rate success.
Based on what?
If you knew somebody that hit the mega-millions for 400 million, does that make them a success, especially when they had no education and didn't have to put any energy into their earnings?
Hell yea it makes them a success, why wouldn't it?
Sure there are, but as long as the black community as a whole don't do things like that, they will always be failures. [/qute]
Our biggest failures have come at the hands of racist like you that are running the show.
If I have no criminal record and you have a criminal record a mile long, of course I will get probation and you prison.
See that is the lame weak ass excuse that is used over and over again. Black first time offenders are punished harsher than repeat white offenders that is on record.
That's how our justice system works.
For white folks.
The problem is these people trying to sell books and whatnot don't tell you that part of their comparison between white and black suspects; just that one got jail time and the other not, forgetting all the major details behind each crime such as criminal record, conduct with the police, conduct with the jailer, attitude in the court room. It all comes to play when a judge issues a sentence.
Again lame excuse that has been debunked numerous times.

I did back it up. I gave you the site for you to see it for yourself. I also have the Mark Levin show where he did a monologue between the Democrat party and the Communist Manifesto. Would you like that link too to watch it for yourself?
You gave us some right wing bullshit.
No, that's all he ever was and ever will be is a basketball player. Remember he is from this area. Akron, Ohio is less than a half-hour away from Cleveland. He grew up in the Akron projects, went from school straight to playing basketball.
To try and reduce this young, successful, black man to just a basketball player is a joke. I could post the many accomplishments this young man has made, but would be the use to a racist. To show how simple you are the young man didn't become a billionaire from just playing basketball.

Forum List

Back