Tough Guy Ted Cruz Totally Owned Sherrod Brown In The Senate

Yes we get it loon - RW Trumpublicans gotta sound tough.
What happened with you Orangepussy? :D
Sounding tough means nothing in this format. That's why I stick to giving intellectual beatdowns, even though it takes minimal effort in your case.

Yes we get it loon - RW Trumpublicans gotta sound tough.
What happened with you Orangepussy? :D
Sounding tough means nothing in this format. That's why I stick to giving intellectual beatdowns, even though it takes minimal effort in your case.

Yes, when I think of forum intellectuals, you’re right at the top of that list! :heehee:

Yes, when I think of forum intellectuals, you’re right at the top of that list! :heehee:
Considering how rarely you think, and even then in such an emotionally unhinged capacity, that really means nothing.

I'm not worried about myself, I'm worried about those around me.
Then wear a mask if it makes you feel better. I fully support your right to choose.

I guess caring about the well being of others is now a character flaw?
That's a weird guess. I don't think it's a character flaw. A character flaw would be expecting everyone else to see things your way.
Your image reminded me of this one of President Ford..sure you got a kick out of that one too....
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

It's 95% effective and the results so far is that it has a much higher effective rate than that.

You people on the left are such hypocrites. You want born and bred Americans to have to carry vaccination cards but support a moron who opened the border and allowing migrants to enter untested, then shipping them across the country coast to coast by the tens of thousands.

View attachment 492187
because the immigrants arent spreading it

v90tyob4otu71.jpg

because the immigrants arent spreading it

Even your link doesn't say that. It says they are not responsible for the outbreaks. HTF could you let millions of infected, untested, un-vaccinated people into this country, fly or bus them coast to coast, and say they are not a huge contributor to the problem?

Even your link doesn't say that. It says they are not responsible for the outbreaks. HTF could you let millions of infected, untested, un-vaccinated people into this country, fly or bus them coast to coast, and say they are not a huge contributor to the problem?
but its a hoax

how could immigrants be spreading a hoax?

how could immigrants be spreading a hoax?

I wish Doctor Carson could tell us how a liberal brain works. We write or say something, and the leftist brain doesn't see a word of it. The liberal brain changes what was said.

I said the invaders are spreading the virus, not that they are spreading this hoax you created.

I wish Doctor Carson could tell us how a liberal brain works. We write or say something, and the leftist brain doesn't see a word of it. The liberal brain changes what was said.

I said the invaders are spreading the virus, not that they are spreading this hoax you created.
Once he met Trump he became just another flunky in a token job, so he couldn't tell you how to Peanut Butter on a PBJ.

Once he met Trump he became just another flunky in a token job, so he couldn't tell you how to Peanut Butter on a PBJ.

It's not a surprise that ghetto blacks like yourself carry this extreme hatred of intelligent and successful blacks. Maybe your people would do so much better looking up to those much more intelligent than you instead of referring to them as tokens. Follow in their footsteps instead of those in the Communist party that do everything possible to keep you on that plantation.

It's not a surprise that ghetto blacks like yourself carry this extreme hatred of intelligent and successful blacks.
Tell me Slum Lord Ray what a ghetto black is.
Maybe your people would do so much better looking up to those much more intelligent than you instead of referring to them as tokens.
Well history has shown us that black folks should never look up to tokens that you tell us are more intelligent than I am. We know from history that you fear black folks whom you can't control and teach to be subservient to you.
Follow in their footsteps instead of those in the Communist party that do everything possible to keep you on that plantation.
This coming from a slum lord who probably doesn't even know what a communist is, have you ever been in a Communist Country? See I have during my years in the military. See cowards like you hated black folks who taught black folks to escape the plantation.

No, a gifted surgeon has nothing on you.
A gifted surgeon who was reduced to a flunky coon. Why wasn't he the head of HHS instead of something he had no clue of which was HUD.

Trump on Carson: “He was a doctor, perhaps an O.K. doctor. By the way, you can check that out, too. They’re not talking about a — he was an O.K. doctor,” Mr. Trump said in September on CNN.

Look at the attacks Trump had on Carson in 2015 and after he loses, Uncle Ben comes to Trump groveling for a job.

A gifted surgeon who was reduced to a flunky coon. Why wasn't he the head of HHS instead of something he had no clue of which was HUD.

Trump on Carson: “He was a doctor, perhaps an O.K. doctor. By the way, you can check that out, too. They’re not talking about a — he was an O.K. doctor,” Mr. Trump said in September on CNN.

Look at the attacks Trump had on Carson in 2015 and after he loses, Uncle Ben comes to Trump groveling for a job.

Bullshit. He and Carson get along great. Carson has been interviewed plenty of times where he praises Trump's actions.

Tell me Slum Lord Ray what a ghetto black is.

You for one. All the blacks that live in worn down decrepit areas because nearly every move they made was the wrong ones because they followed Snoop Doggy Dog instead of intelligent blacks like Carson. This is why whites will always be ahead of blacks in this country. You look up to buffoons for leadership instead of successful blacks. We whites (at least on the right) look up to successful whites and try to emulate them the best we can.

Well history has shown us that black folks should never look up to tokens that you tell us are more intelligent than I am. We know from history that you fear black folks whom you can't control and teach to be subservient to you.

You wouldn't know a token if one flew across the room and hit you in that empty head of yours. You're pissed because the few blacks that do gain an advanced education come to our side of the aisle, and because they left the plantation, they are sell-outs in your opinion. To you a token is any black that has a mind of his or her own.

This coming from a slum lord who probably doesn't even know what a communist is, have you ever been in a Communist Country? See I have during my years in the military. See cowards like you hated black folks who taught black folks to escape the plantation.

Too easy. Just go to the US Communist party website and look at their agenda. You'll find very few differences between theirs and the Democrat party. Do a search on who they supported for President in the past; their stance on Democrat issues. What they thought about Republican presidential contenders.

A few weeks ago Mark Levin had a monologue. He had two books: One was the Communist Manifesto which was written I believe in the 40's, and the other was the Declaration of Independence. He took the top ten agendas from the Manifesto and compared them to what the Democrat party is doing today, and has been for some time. He did the same with the Declaration. I have a link if you have the guts to watch it.

Forum List

Back