Ted Cruz mocks GOP candidates for praising Trump after backing him despite insults to his wife and father

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Ted Cruz mocked GOP candidates in the Ohio Senate Republican primary for jockeying for the support of former President Donald Trump.

Mr Cruz has backed Mr Trump despite previous the former president’s previous insults against Mr Cruz’s wife and father.

The Texas senator was campaigning for former Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel in Kettering, Ohio on Friday, saying that “when I look to candidates, I don’t look to see what they say on the stump, because they all say the same darn thing”.

“Every candidate says ‘I love Donald Trump. No, no, no – I love Donald Trump more. No, no, no – I have Donald Trump tattooed on my rear end!’” he said mockingly.

During the 2016 campaign for the Republican presidential nomination, Mr Cruz called Mr Trump a “snivelling coward,” a “pathological liar” and “utterly amoral”. After losing that race, he made his fellow Republicans furious by refusing to endorse Mr Trump at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

But following Mr Trump’s victory in the 2016 election, the relationship, which was once fraught both politically and personally, grew closer as Mr Cruz helped Mr Trump fight off impeachment.

Who has been a bigger Trump ass kisser than Ted Cruz?

Maybe Flip Flop Graham or Gaetz or Jim Suckem Up Jordan.

1651528851646.jpeg

Ted Cruz only looks out for Ted Cruz.

The POS is looking to run for POTUS again and it would be a huge advantage to have the guy he backs as governor of OH in his corner....The state apparatus is very important to a candidate.

Look for him to be schlepping around PA before long if he hasn't already.

Ted Cruz mocked GOP candidates in the Ohio Senate Republican primary for jockeying for the support of former President Donald Trump.

Mr Cruz has backed Mr Trump despite previous the former president’s previous insults against Mr Cruz’s wife and father.

The Texas senator was campaigning for former Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel in Kettering, Ohio on Friday, saying that “when I look to candidates, I don’t look to see what they say on the stump, because they all say the same darn thing”.

“Every candidate says ‘I love Donald Trump. No, no, no – I love Donald Trump more. No, no, no – I have Donald Trump tattooed on my rear end!’” he said mockingly.

During the 2016 campaign for the Republican presidential nomination, Mr Cruz called Mr Trump a “snivelling coward,” a “pathological liar” and “utterly amoral”. After losing that race, he made his fellow Republicans furious by refusing to endorse Mr Trump at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

But following Mr Trump’s victory in the 2016 election, the relationship, which was once fraught both politically and personally, grew closer as Mr Cruz helped Mr Trump fight off impeachment.

Trump still carry’s around Ted Cruz’s balls in a jar

How is this any different from the Democrats?

You clowns circle the wagons for groomers.

Ironically nobody is trying to ride Xiden’s coattails. These two years have been toxic

These sycophants have reached all new levels of craven.

Still amazing to watch. No shame whatsoever, over a childlike buffoon.
The real irony about all of this is that it shows that nobody thinks less of the Republican base than the Republicans themselves. Nobody thinks the Republican base is as stupid, gullible, and ignorant as the Republicans running for office do. I wonder if the Republican base will ever wake up and see this.

Ooo...sorry I hurt your feelings.
Yes, angry, frustrated trolls always tell themselves that. I mean, that's the big payoff, after all. You are willing to make yourself look like an embarrassing retard, but it is worth it to you, if you believe you annoyed somebody. Good stuff. Thanks for being my little assistant.

Are you still trying to figure out whose butt to lick, here? Trump, or Cruz? Don't you HATE when they make you decide?

Forum List

Back