TX dems working to ban right to self-defense with a gun at your home

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base

Tons of gun control bills in the works for TX. But one stuck out as especially bad. It reminds me of the laws in England.

One of the bills is HB 196, filed by Irving State Representative Terry Meza. Her bill would remove a homeowner’s legal right under the Castle Doctrine to use a firearm in the defense of their homestead against an intruder. Meza believes homeowners are too quick to pull the trigger during a home invasion, and HB 196 would essentially gut that provision from the Castle Doctrine.

“I’m not condoning stealing, it is against the law, “Meza says, “but it’s not an offense that is punishable by death.”

Meza claims she’s already become the target of intense scrutiny online.

“People are already attacking me on Facebook saying I’m against the 2nd Amendment,” she says.

Meza says a homeowner would still be able to defend their life, but using a gun would be illegal, thus placing the homeowner in legal jeopardy.

Terry Meza

Terry-Meza.jpg

GD Terry, I'm old with a bad neck and back. I'm not going to wrestle some polar bear hunter or hillbilly crackhead that just broke in my house.

Hopefully a home invader visits you and your family Terry and...

The bright side to all this is...if you watch what the dems propose, even if it fails to be enacted, it gives you a roadmap to the direction they want to take America in.

Meza says a homeowner would still be able to defend their life, but using a gun would be illegal, thus placing the homeowner in legal jeopardy.
Just what we need, another Democrat land-whale telling us we can’t defend our homes and family with a gun.

I guess she thinks women should be able to defend themselves with a butter knife in the middle of the night?

Tons of gun control bills in the works for TX. But one stuck out as especially bad. It reminds me of the laws in England.

One of the bills is HB 196, filed by Irving State Representative Terry Meza. Her bill would remove a homeowner’s legal right under the Castle Doctrine to use a firearm in the defense of their homestead against an intruder. Meza believes homeowners are too quick to pull the trigger during a home invasion, and HB 196 would essentially gut that provision from the Castle Doctrine.

“I’m not condoning stealing, it is against the law, “Meza says, “but it’s not an offense that is punishable by death.”

“People are already attacking me on Facebook saying I’m against the 2nd Amendment,” she says.

Terry Meza

View attachment 417495

GD Terry, I'm old with a bad neck and back. I'm not going to wrestle some polar bear hunter or hillbilly crackhead that just broke in my house.

The bright side to all this is...if you watch what the dems propose, even if it fails to be enacted, it gives you a roadmap to the direction they want to take America in.
Another Prog with Psyche issues who should not have been elected but in a Mental Hospital. This one seems to have a chromosome missing.

The backwards liberal culture produces millions of criminals.
Criminals are core constituents of the Democratic Party.
The Left wants their criminals to feel safe while they rob, assault, rape and murder their victims.
Disarmed People are much safer for the Democrat Criminals.
AAANNNNDDD, in another observation, Tyrants always disarm their victims before they start rounding them up.

The backwards liberal culture produces millions of criminals.
Criminals are core constituents of the Democratic Party.
The Left wants their criminals to feel safe while they rob, assault, rape and murder their victims.
Disarmed People are much safer for the Democrat Criminals.
AAANNNNDDD, in another observation, Tyrants always disarm their victims before they start rounding them up.
It`s the righties who insist that everyone who wants a gun should have one.
Are the Brits and the Japanese going to be rounded up? Why in the hell would we want to round you up? I`d prefer that you just leave.

Terry Meza

View attachment 417495

Another Prog with Psyche issues who should not have been elected but in a Mental Hospital. This one seems to have a chromosome missing.
And that is why we either defend the Constitution or lose it. this includes the ones voting for this shit.

I wouldn't worry too much, Republicans control both the Senate and House in Texas. That could change, however, when one considers the influx of immigrants from states like California...

I wouldn't worry too much, Republicans control both the Senate and House in Texas. That could change, however, when one considers the influx of immigrants from states like California...
My question is... how are laws like this, that clearly violate the constitution, even a serious issue?
If somebody made a law banning personal computers, or telephones, would that be ok?
What about a law banning a certain group from voting?
Or course it wouldn’t go anywhere, and that person would likely be out of office ASAP.
But violate the second amendment? No problem.

Homeowners are too quick to pull the trigger? How long does she want people to wait? If my door comes crashing down, I'm pulling that trigger as soon as I see flesh or clothing.

Another bimbo putting on a dog and pony show for her stupid constituents.

Homeowners are too quick to pull the trigger? How long does she want people to wait? If my door comes crashing down, I'm pulling that trigger as soon as I see flesh or clothing.

Another bimbo putting on a dog and pony show for her stupid constituents.

I agree. Good luck with what that moron wants to do. Hell everyone in Texas has a gun, or two, or three. Anyone breaking in will be shot on sight.

That's how I see it. Another Dem moron with a very, very bad idea for Texas.

Forum List

Back