Ted Cruz mocks GOP candidates for praising Trump after backing him despite insults to his wife and father

yes, yes i am
Do you deny he said this also.

ap7606915431.jpg

Donald Trump: I could "shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters"​

Ted Cruz mocked GOP candidates in the Ohio Senate Republican primary for jockeying for the support of former President Donald Trump.

Mr Cruz has backed Mr Trump despite previous the former president’s previous insults against Mr Cruz’s wife and father.

The Texas senator was campaigning for former Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel in Kettering, Ohio on Friday, saying that “when I look to candidates, I don’t look to see what they say on the stump, because they all say the same darn thing”.

“Every candidate says ‘I love Donald Trump. No, no, no – I love Donald Trump more. No, no, no – I have Donald Trump tattooed on my rear end!’” he said mockingly.

During the 2016 campaign for the Republican presidential nomination, Mr Cruz called Mr Trump a “snivelling coward,” a “pathological liar” and “utterly amoral”. After losing that race, he made his fellow Republicans furious by refusing to endorse Mr Trump at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

But following Mr Trump’s victory in the 2016 election, the relationship, which was once fraught both politically and personally, grew closer as Mr Cruz helped Mr Trump fight off impeachment.

Who has been a bigger Trump ass kisser than Ted Cruz?

Maybe Flip Flop Graham or Gaetz or Jim Suckem Up Jordan.
Interesting isn't it. Meanwhile here in Ohio two retard republican candidates nearly got in a fist fight during a debate over one supporting Trump and the other one not supporting him. Them another two candidates argue over who is the Trumpyest. To add to the hilarity most the republican party spends their time chasing giant Jewish space lasers, pedophilia vampire space lizards and God knows what else. This shit would be so hilarious I would laugh all day if I did not have to live beside these nuts.

Fuckin Lyin Ted and his kill JFK schemes. May his ugly ass wife continue to make mushrooms disappear.

The United States is falling apart under the mismanagement of a doddering old fool backed up by a shadow Marxist government but lefties continue to fret about Ted Cruz's relationship with the former president. WTF?

The real irony about all of this is that it shows that nobody thinks less of the Republican base than the Republicans themselves. Nobody thinks the Republican base is as stupid, gullible, and ignorant as the Republicans running for office do. I wonder if the Republican base will ever wake up and see this.
Yeah, very true.

Will those who have fallen for this ever wake up and see it? I don't know. I guess we could examine cults for an answer.

Forum List

Back