Dolly Parton Partly Funded Moderna Covid Vaccine Research

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I have always liked Dolly Parton. Not all of her music though. I'm more of a rock and roller. I love her movies especially Steel Magnolias. That was a great movie.

Recently she voiced her support for BLM saying that it's stupid to believe that only white lives matter which I totally agree.

Now we learn that she was involved in funding to find the vaccine for the virus.

This woman has done so much good in her life. We all can learn from her example.

Thank you Ms. Parton. Very much.

I have always liked Dolly Parton. Not all of her music though. I'm more of a rock and roller. I love her movies especially Steel Magnolias. That was a great movie.

Recently she voiced her support for BLM saying that it's stupid to believe that only white lives matter which I totally agree.

Now we learn that she was involved in funding to find the vaccine for the virus.

This woman has done so much good in her life. We all can learn from her example.

I have had a crush on her tits since I was 11...She must be very wealthy to afford it. Too bad Trump can't claim the same.

Always been a classy lady
A classy lady who earned her first few millions by singing and looking trashy. She has made some great business decisions to become extremely wealthy and she uses her wealth to help others. So in that regard, she is one of the classiest ladies around.

Dolly rules. 'Nuff said.

I have had a crush on her tits since I was 11...She must be very wealthy to afford it. Too bad Trump can't claim the same.
She recently had her implants replaced with smaller ones. Not small just smaller. Her aging frame could not continue to handle the weight of that silicone.

I see your TDS is as strong as ever.

She recently had her implants replaced with smaller ones. Not small just smaller. Her aging frame could not continue to handle the weight of that silicone.

So, they did breast implants back in the 60s? She was HUGE back then!

Dolly rules. 'Nuff said.

Exactly.

She's one talented and classy lady.

We should all take a lesson from her and be more like her.

So, they did breast implants back in the 60s? She was HUGE back then!

Here ya go. Which does not take anything away from Dolly Parton's monumental talent. She has never been able to read music yet she is a brilliant and prolific songwriter.

Forum List

Back