Tough Guy Ted Cruz Totally Owned Sherrod Brown In The Senate

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Republican Senator Ted Cruz called Senator Sherrod Brown a "complete a**" after the Democratic lawmaker complained about GOP colleagues not wearing face masks while speaking during a Senate hearing on Monday. Reacting to a viral clip of the exchange, Cruz said his Democratic counterpart was being "idiotic" and only wearing a face mask as he spoke to signal "fake virtue" as he railed against Republican senators in the upper chamber."

There are fewer elected officials in DC who are tougher than Ted Cruz -- and if anyone dares to come for Ted Cruz; they better be prepared for an old fashion ass whooping.....very strongly and powerfully...

So last night there was this back and forth between Senator Dan Sullivan (R) and the sniveling coward, Sherrod Brown; in which Brown demanded that Sullivan wear a mask - even tho there was no one around who really mattered -- and Sullivan rightfully refused to be lectured to by a devil worshiping pedophile like Sherrod Brown...
0_xciweitled.jpg

Now technically, there was someone within 6 feet of Sullivan -- but that is just some Senate staffer, basically a nobody --- so Ted Cruz was right to call out Brown's virtue signaling....

And the next time I saw Cruz, I would flip him the bird. I don't have any respect for a cuck who allows both his wife and father to be denigrated by the man who would become his boss. And then go to the house of that man and break bread with him. Cruz is a complete candy ass. But that being said, I would actually like to see a fire lit under the ass of these Senators. Drop the political niceness. Time to take the gloves off.

And the next time I saw Cruz, I would flip him the bird. I don't have any respect for a cuck who allows both his wife and father to be denigrated by the man who would become his boss. And then go to the house of that man and break bread with him. Cruz is a complete candy ass. But that being said, I would actually like to see a fire lit under the ass of these Senators. Drop the political niceness. Time to take the gloves off.
Yeah man. He should have punched President Trump in the face. That would have been the best way to handle it, right? :cuckoo:

People who refuse to wear masks around others deserve to be beat down, regardless of who they are.
What a statement there. Are you sure you dont want to walk that back a bit, or are you sticking by it?

Why would I walk it back? None of these superspreadators has any human worth.
This morning a kid walked by me and he wasnt wearing a mask. I should have beat him up? :cuckoo:

People who refuse to wear masks around others deserve to be beat down, regardless of who they are.
What a statement there. Are you sure you dont want to walk that back a bit, or are you sticking by it?

Why would I walk it back? None of these superspreadators has any human worth.
This morning a kid walked by me and he wasnt wearing a mask. I should have beat him up? :cuckoo:
No, but maybe his parents

Yeah man. He should have punched President Trump in the face. That would have been the best way to handle it, right? :cuckoo:
This definitely wasn't the best way to handle it...
z_gop.0066 (7).jpg

But considering most Trump supporters are cucks -- they totally don't mind Ted Cruz'in for power....

I am pretty sure his wife knew he was a bitch a long time ago.....

View attachment 417566

But considering most Trump supporters are cucks -- they totally don't mind Ted Cruz'in for power....

Cruz didnt lick his balls. I for sure would have heard about that.

I suppose you all have figured out Ted Cruz is running for prez?

Boy, they start early lately! Lindsey Graham is running, too.

View attachment 417566

He may as well have. After insulting his wife and father as a candidate. After the election, Cruz and his wife went to the WH to have dinner with Trump, kneel before him and kiss his ring...like the good little cuck he is.

View attachment 417566

He may as well have. After insulting his wife and father as a candidate. After the election, Cruz and his wife went to the WH to have dinner with Trump, kneel before him and kiss his ring...like the good little cuck he is.
Its politics. You have to have thicker skin that thaqt if you want to survive as long as Cruz has.

View attachment 417566

Its politics. You have to have thicker skin that thaqt if you want to survive as long as Cruz has.

No, you just have to be a subservient cuck. He got schooled, then emasculated by Trump on the campaign trail. Then after Trump's victory, was forced to come to the throne and bow. And he did so willingly. Thereby removing any possibility of a run for President in 2024. Trump owns him.

Forum List

Back