Tough Guy Ted Cruz Totally Owned Sherrod Brown In The Senate

I am the wrong person to ask Ray. But I would suggest that you look at how both parties agree on policy. I would be more inclined to vote for a party that limited the gravy train. If your Pres only gets 2 terms why should Senators get a lifetime ?

Obviously you want to pay them well so that they are less tempted to take bribes.

Yeah, I would say them leaving Congress as multi-millionaires is good pay, but do we need that much pay to stop them from taking bribes? We don't get to vote for their pay raises--they do. Could you imagine having a job with a company where you decide how much you will get paid?

Term limits? Who do you think would vote for that? Certainly not these career politicians like Biden, which the majority are. Since you brought up bribes, where do you think these politicians go if they retire or are voted out? They get some "consulting" job for 300K a year or more regardless of their experience. Just because they left doesn't mean they still don't have a lot of buddies or favors owed to them in Congress.

The vaccines are 90-95% - Not 100. Time for vaccine passports.

It's 95% effective and the results so far is that it has a much higher effective rate than that.

You people on the left are such hypocrites. You want born and bred Americans to have to carry vaccination cards but support a moron who opened the border and allowing migrants to enter untested, then shipping them across the country coast to coast by the tens of thousands.

Unknown.jpeg

It's 95% effective and the results so far is that it has a much higher effective rate than that.

You people on the left are such hypocrites. You want born and bred Americans to have to carry vaccination cards but support a moron who opened the border and allowing migrants to enter untested, then shipping them across the country coast to coast by the tens of thousands.

View attachment 492187

Uncle Joe made some mistakes initially at the border, but lack of testing wasn’t one of them. They were tested.
You don’t mind being asked for a photo ID do you? So give people a vaccination bar code that you pop on to to the back of that ID. Problem solved.
The other issue is that the unvaxed are Petri dishes for variants that existing vaccines may not cover.
Thankfully 70% of the residents over age 16 in my county are vaxed. Problem is, I’m on a beach that gets tourists from all over the country - particularly in the summer.

Last edited:

View attachment 492187

Uncle Joe made some mistakes initially at the border, but lack of testing wasn’t one of them. They were tested.
You don’t mind being asked for a photo ID do you? So give people a vaccination bar code that you pop on to to the back of that ID. Problem solved.
The other issue is that the unvaxed are Petri dishes for variants that existing vaccines may not cover.
Thankfully 70% of the residents over age 16 in my county are vaxed. Problem is, I’m on a beach that gets tourists from all over the country - particularly in the summer.
We have laws that protect our medical records that makes any Government attempt illegal.

And here I thought we all wanted to help prevent the pandemic from getting worse.
Irrelevant. Not everyone is so pussified as to live in fear of a cold with a minuscule mortality rate.
If you choose to wear a face diaper, go ahead. Give others the same respect.
Can I sneeze or cough in your face without covering?? -- or are you too much of a pussy??
You know they don't even wash their hands after using the toilet. It's the type.
And your mother failed to flush you when she had the chance.

Now we have to put up with you and the stench you bring with you.

People who refuse to wear masks around others deserve to be beat down, regardless of who they are.
What a statement there. Are you sure you dont want to walk that back a bit, or are you sticking by it?

Why would I walk it back? None of these superspreadators has any human worth.
This morning a kid walked by me and he wasnt wearing a mask. I should have beat him up? :cuckoo:
No, but maybe his parents
why is violence always the first thing that liberals do?
well, THAT'S an Ironic statement. :heehee:
How so?

Ahh Biff satire is da best! You know the worst part is that these mask weenies won’t tell us whether or not they’ve been vaxed.
Prolly most of them secretly have, but until they show us their CDC cards, rules is rules.

What difference would that make? If you got the vaccination and are protected, why do you give a shit if the person next do you didn't?

1621699633676.png

View attachment 492187
1621699892236.png

"Republican Senator Ted Cruz called Senator Sherrod Brown a "complete a**" after the Democratic lawmaker complained about GOP colleagues not wearing face masks while speaking during a Senate hearing on Monday. Reacting to a viral clip of the exchange, Cruz said his Democratic counterpart was being "idiotic" and only wearing a face mask as he spoke to signal "fake virtue" as he railed against Republican senators in the upper chamber."

There are fewer elected officials in DC who are tougher than Ted Cruz -- and if anyone dares to come for Ted Cruz; they better be prepared for an old fashion ass whooping.....very strongly and powerfully...

So last night there was this back and forth between Senator Dan Sullivan (R) and the sniveling coward, Sherrod Brown; in which Brown demanded that Sullivan wear a mask - even tho there was no one around who really mattered -- and Sullivan rightfully refused to be lectured to by a devil worshiping pedophile like Sherrod Brown...
View attachment 417473

Now technically, there was someone within 6 feet of Sullivan -- but that is just some Senate staffer, basically a nobody --- so Ted Cruz was right to call out Brown's virtue signaling....
What kind of person has the name "Sherrod"????

"Republican Senator Ted Cruz called Senator Sherrod Brown a "complete a**" after the Democratic lawmaker complained about GOP colleagues not wearing face masks while speaking during a Senate hearing on Monday. Reacting to a viral clip of the exchange, Cruz said his Democratic counterpart was being "idiotic" and only wearing a face mask as he spoke to signal "fake virtue" as he railed against Republican senators in the upper chamber."

There are fewer elected officials in DC who are tougher than Ted Cruz -- and if anyone dares to come for Ted Cruz; they better be prepared for an old fashion ass whooping.....very strongly and powerfully...

So last night there was this back and forth between Senator Dan Sullivan (R) and the sniveling coward, Sherrod Brown; in which Brown demanded that Sullivan wear a mask - even tho there was no one around who really mattered -- and Sullivan rightfully refused to be lectured to by a devil worshiping pedophile like Sherrod Brown...
View attachment 417473

Now technically, there was someone within 6 feet of Sullivan -- but that is just some Senate staffer, basically a nobody --- so Ted Cruz was right to call out Brown's virtue signaling....

What kind of person has the handle “Death Angel”???? :rolleyes-41:

Only some immigrants are tested. Most are not. They shouldn't be in this country tested or not. And what about the people they didn't catch? Are those people tested?

I know you don't trust me being a Republican, but how about one of your own saying the same thing?

Remember that motto, just say no? Well that applies to illegals who do test positive. They are not obligated to quarantine, and there's nothing our agents can to to stop them from going.

View attachment 417473

What kind of person has the handle “Death Angel”???? :rolleyes-41:
Someone who's seen a lot of people die, and someone who helps in the death of leftism

Only some immigrants are tested. Most are not. They shouldn't be in this country tested or not. And what about the people they didn't catch? Are those people tested?

I know you don't trust me being a Republican, but how about one of your own saying the same thing?

Remember that motto, just say no? Well that applies to illegals who do test positive. They are not obligated to quarantine, and there's nothing our agents can to to stop them from going.

Solid response there Ray - Kudos!

Ahh Biff satire is da best! You know the worst part is that these mask weenies won’t tell us whether or not they’ve been vaxed.
Prolly most of them secretly have, but until they show us their CDC cards, rules is rules.

What difference would that make? If you got the vaccination and are protected, why do you give a shit if the person next do you didn't?

View attachment 492198
Those are cool I got one from each vaccine maker on ebay for $ 7.75

Forum List

Back