Another indication Covid is a hoax crisis for a political agenda

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

So I see the meat puppet pervert wants the mask bullshit to be federally mandated, and conveniently expire right after the election.

I can guarantee that if Plug's managers happen to win the WH with that babbling imbecile, all of a sudden Covid will be forgotten. Everyone will be told to go back to work, money will be doled out all over the place and inflation will go through the roof.

You can bet that had hitlary won, the media would never have allowed this stupid cold to paralyze the economy, not that it would have improved much if at all over the stagnation the meat puppet faggot left behind but you know the media wouldn't have insisted it be destroyed completely.

You are 100% correct. If “finger rape her by the p#$$y” Biden happens to win.....liberals will declare COVID is no longer a threat and everything can open back up asap.

Dims and Big tech are literally killing people for power and money. They should be executed. Those not allowedtowork should be rioting, not white people looting Gucci in the name of George Floyd.

Biden urged all governors to issue a mask mandate so that all states nationwide has a unified stance....

------------------------------------

At a campaign event in Wilmington, Del., the presumptive Democratic nominee for president urged governors to be in one accord and require universal use of masks, citing “overwhelming evidence” that wearing a mask helps prevent the spread of the deadly disease. Public health experts are almost unanimous in agreeing that masks help curb the transmission of the coronavirus.

So I see the meat puppet pervert wants the mask bullshit to be federally mandated, and conveniently expire right after the election.

I can guarantee that if Plug's managers happen to win the WH with that babbling imbecile, all of a sudden Covid will be forgotten. Everyone will be told to go back to work, money will be doled out all over the place and inflation will go through the roof.

You can bet that had hitlary won, the media would never have allowed this stupid cold to paralyze the economy, not that it would have improved much if at all over the stagnation the meat puppet faggot left behind but you know the media wouldn't have insisted it be destroyed completely.

covid 19 will drop off the media cycle after the election it will still exist but will be treated just like the flu.

When did an opinion turn into mandate for someone not in a political office?

I went to the VA and had to go through two outside checkpoints to check for COVID-19 and was required to wear a mask. Trump has no problems making the feds wear masks by mandate.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Biden urged all governors to issue a mask mandate so that all states nationwide has a unified stance....

At a campaign event in Wilmington, Del., the presumptive Democratic nominee for president urged governors to be in one accord and require universal use of masks, citing “overwhelming evidence” that wearing a mask helps prevent the spread of the deadly disease. Public health experts are almost unanimous in agreeing that masks help curb the transmission of the coronavirus.

It's a stupid stance. Healthy people do not need to be walking around like they're antifa turds about to burn down a Starbucks. The people who need to be protected are the elderly, if they choose to be protected. So called "experts" have been telling us we only have 10 years left to save the planet for 40 fuckin years. At some point you have to realize "experts" are sometimes nothing more than apparatchiks promoting a regressive agenda.

I am so sick of not being able to hear what people are saying because they're muffled with a stupid fuckin mask. I'm sick of having to work security in places were I can't identify people who have committed violations of rules, because they all look like Jesse fuckin James. Enough of this bullshit. Take the fucking masks off, stop being sheep.

I went to the VA and had o go through two outside checkpoints to check for COVID-19 and was required to wear a mask. Trump has not problems making the feds wear masks by mandate.

Are you old, fat and diabetic? If so, stay home and leave the rest of us alone.

sheeple | THE SAME PEOPLE WEARING MASK WHILE IN THEIR CAR ARE BIDEN'S PROBABLE SUPPORTERS | image tagged in sheeple | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

It's a stupid stance. Healthy people do not need to be walking around like they're antifa turds about to burn down a Starbucks. The people who need to be protected are the elderly, if they choose to be protected. So called "experts" have been telling us we only have 10 years left to save the planet for 40 fuckin years. At some point you have to realize "experts" are sometimes nothing more than apparatchiks promoting a regressive agenda.

I am so sick of not being able to hear what people are saying because they're muffled with a stupid fuckin mask. I'm sick of having to work security in places were I can't identify people who have committed violations of rules, because they all look like Jesse fuckin James. Enough of this bullshit. Take the fucking masks off, stop being sheep.

spot on

Being stupid is not a good national stance to take.

Forum List

Back