Tonight's Democratic Debate, 2-4-2016

No thanks, you can watch the conservative propaganda for us.

Do you think I'm a conservative? Your refusal to watch it proves your unwillingness to view information involving Hillary objectively. Prove me wrong and watch the video; she's not the candidate you think she is.

She's very intelligent, she knows the issues backwards and forwards, she has a lot of world experience and women's issues are a priority for her.

Also, she's got Bill.

I challenge you to watch this video and then rationalize still trusting Hillary Clinton.

This isn't "conservative propaganda" this is just FACT that shows how corrupt she is
Taxpayer tab for Clinton Inc.: $16 million
Using tax payer money to pay her charity employee salaries? REALLY?
Riddle me this : Lets say you owned a business and you were looking for someone to replace your number two.. If you KNEW for a FACT the interview-e was already stealing from you, would you go and hire them anyways?

Do you think I'm a conservative? Your refusal to watch it proves your unwillingness to view information involving Hillary objectively. Prove me wrong and watch the video; she's not the candidate you think she is.
I watch the Conservative debates, I can see what they're really about.

Yes, I think you're a Con.

I watch the Conservative debates, I can see what they're really about.

Yes, I think you're a Con.

I'm amazed that you are too indoctrinated to even look at information that might damage the credibility of your preferred candidate. No, I am not a conservative.

Prove it. :lol:

A quick viewing of my post history would make it obvious that I'm not a conservative. If you're not even willing to look at the video I have nothing else to say.
I'm not going to view it, I don't have time for that kind of crap. I know a lot about Hillary and she's my candidate. If Bernie wins the nomination, he's my candidate.

A quick viewing of my post history would make it obvious that I'm not a conservative. If you're not even willing to look at the video I have nothing else to say.
I'm not going to view it, I don't have time for that kind of crap. I know a lot about Hillary and she's my candidate. If Bernie wins the nomination, he's my candidate.
So 2 ass-opposite people are your candidates? That makes absolutely no sense; unless you are just a partisan..

You don't have 12 minutes to watch a video that demonstrates everything I've been saying? Come on, show me how wrong I am. If your candidate is what you say she is then reality will be on your side. Why not shoot down my unfair propagandized nonsense?

So 2 ass-opposite people are your candidates? That makes absolutely no sense; unless you are just a partisan..
They are not opposite. He's just a little more Left than she is. We already know what Bill Clinton was like and he will be right by her side. Loved that guy.

You don't have 12 minutes to watch a video that demonstrates everything I've been saying? Come on, show me how wrong I am. If your candidate is what you say she is then reality will be on your side. Why not shoot down my unfair propagandized nonsense?
No.

They are not opposite. He's just a little more Left than she is. We already know what Bill Clinton was like and he will be right by her side. Loved that guy.
No, im talking about who corrupt cankles actually is. Not who she is this week.
If you think the only difference is a little more to the left, you have not been paying attention.
Hillary is a damn corporatist, Sarah. Bernie actually cares about Americans.

If you think the only difference is a little more to the left, you have not been paying attention.
I call her a pro business Democrat. I identify with that.

I call her a pro business Democrat. I identify with that.
That is called a "corporate Dem" AKA a corporatist Sarah. How can a democrat, considering their typical principles, even support a corporatist? IT literally makes no sense. It is the EXACT OPPOSITE.
How can you support someone that favors the rich, knowingly?

I cant believe you actually said that.

This isn't "conservative propaganda" this is just FACT that shows how corrupt she is
Taxpayer tab for Clinton Inc.: $16 million
Using tax payer money to pay her charity employee salaries? REALLY?
Riddle me this : Lets say you owned a business and you were looking for someone to replace your number two.. If you KNEW for a FACT the interview-e was already stealing from you, would you go and hire them anyways?[/QUOTE]
:dunno:

Forum List

Back