Tonight's Democratic Debate, 2-4-2016

Prove it. :lol:

A quick viewing of my post history would make it obvious that I'm not a conservative. If you're not even willing to look at the video I have nothing else to say.
I'm not going to view it, I don't have time for that kind of crap. I know a lot about Hillary and she's my candidate. If Bernie wins the nomination, he's my candidate.

. I know a lot about Hillary and she's my candidate. If Bernie wins the nomination, he's my candidate.

so, all it takes is the D behind the name?

A quick viewing of my post history would make it obvious that I'm not a conservative. If you're not even willing to look at the video I have nothing else to say.
I'm not going to view it, I don't have time for that kind of crap. I know a lot about Hillary and she's my candidate. If Bernie wins the nomination, he's my candidate.
So 2 ass-opposite people are your candidates? That makes absolutely no sense; unless you are just a partisan..
They are not opposite. He's just a little more Left than she is. We already know what Bill Clinton was like and he will be right by her side. Loved that guy.

HIllary ain't Bill.

. I know a lot about Hillary and she's my candidate. If Bernie wins the nomination, he's my candidate.

This year, yes and that goes for any presidential candidate. I might have voted for Rand Paul but Rs are so stupid they follow nutbars like Trump and Cruz. I would never even consider those two and they are your leaders.

Talk about them instead of trying to talk me out of my smart candidates.

I'm not backing any of them

On either side.

nobody_for_president_lawn_signs-r726b47e91dbf4915a96e17ed6af92b60_fomuw_8byvr_512.jpg

This year, yes and that goes for any presidential candidate. I might have voted for Rand Paul but Rs are so stupid they follow nutbars like Trump and Cruz. I would never even consider those two and they are your leaders.

We are trying to talk some sense into you.
This is one of the most hacked up threads I have ever read. You are refusing to even TRY to be objective. That is a hack of the highest order. I made/duplicated a post about her and her husbands corruption and you wont even mention it.
Frankly, its sad..

This is one of the most hacked up threads I have ever read. You are refusing to even TRY to be objective. That is a hack of the highest order. I made/duplicated a post about her and her husbands corruption and you wont even mention it.
Frankly, its sad..
It's a debate thread and yet you and your friends insist on hating Hillary instead. Come back later or don't, we can talk about the debate. This conversation is kinda something that is always going on here.

It's about the debate, not conservative talking points, TN.

Frankly, its sad..
It's a debate thread and yet you and your friends insist on hating Hillary instead. Come back later or don't, we can talk about the debate. This conversation is kinda something that is always going on here.

I posed FACT and you refused. You even refused to look at a dern video. You are getting a little aggrevated because people are trying to look out for you.
Reminds of a crack head lashing out at an intervention.
Intellectual dishonesty doesn't do ANYONE, ANY Good.

Frankly, its sad..

I posed FACT and you refused. You even refused to look at a dern video. You are getting a little aggrevated because people are trying to look out for you.
Reminds of a crack head lashing out at an intervention.
Intellectual dishonesty doesn't do ANYONE, ANY Good.
Okay.

I'll pass and get the headlines tonight or tomorrow. Can't stand listening to Hillary.

jackson you of all people along with sassy shouldn't miss it A great opportunity to actually learn something and get a look at our next president Ms Clinton

I'll pass and get the headlines tonight or tomorrow. Can't stand listening to Hillary.

jackson you of all people along with sassy shouldn't miss it A great opportunity to actually learn something and get a look at our next president Ms Clinton
LOL. Thank you for your expert analysis!
I believe in keeping friends close,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and enemies closer

It will be interesting to see if Maddow can or will ask either one a tough question and challenge them.
She's moderated one of them with just her and the three candidates. I like that there will only be Hillary and Bernie. Things get interesting when you don't have quite so much chatter from a lot of them.

Forum List

Back