Tonight's Democratic Debate, 2-4-2016

Operation Chaos III? It didn't work the first two times Limbaugh wanted you to try it.

Actually, no.

The temptation comes directly from not really liking any of the Republican contenders coupled with the thought that life is too serious to be serious so we need to make decisions based solely on what will make for the most fun to watch.

Operation Chaos III? It didn't work the first two times Limbaugh wanted you to try it.

Actually, no.

The temptation comes directly from not really liking any of the Republican contenders coupled with the thought that life is too serious to be serious so we need to make decisions based solely on what will make for the most fun to watch.
Go for it. Any Democrat will beat your guys.

Okay, I'll check back later to see whether anyone wants to talk about the debate.

It will be just another clusterfuck of ridiculously leftist ramblings from two assholes who could not even get a job giving hand jobs to Japanese tourists in Brazil. Too bad we cannot build a wall around New Hampshire while they are not paying attention tonight and keep all of those fucking weirdos locked up for the rest of time.

I'll pass and get the headlines tonight or tomorrow. Can't stand listening to Hillary.

jackson you of all people along with sassy shouldn't miss it A great opportunity to actually learn something and get a look at our next president Ms Clinton
weird that sarahg agreed to this post..
whats weird? it will be an opportunity to learn exactly what hill sanders think ,,not what nitwit republicans post here

It will be just another clusterfuck of ridiculously leftist ramblings from two assholes who could not even get a job giving hand jobs to Japanese tourists in Brazil. Too bad we cannot build a wall around New Hampshire while they are not paying attention tonight and keep all of those fucking weirdos locked up for the rest of time.
and to think I ALMOST gave my son your name zack

I'll pass and get the headlines tonight or tomorrow. Can't stand listening to Hillary.

jackson you of all people along with sassy shouldn't miss it A great opportunity to actually learn something and get a look at our next president Ms Clinton
weird that sarahg agreed to this post..
whats weird? it will be an opportunity to learn exactly what hill sanders think ,,not what nitwit republicans post here
lol ok

Forum List

Back