What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight's Democratic Debate, 2-4-2016

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score
Looks like the first Democratic debate where Hillary and Bernie go head to head. 9:00 pm, Moderators, Rachel Maddow and Chuck Todd.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'll pass and get the headlines tonight or tomorrow. Can't stand listening to Hillary.

OP
Sarah G

Sarah G

Reaction score
Talking points, you mean? :)

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hope Bernie kicks the shit out of corrupt cankles. I want that bitch to go down in shame.

Dovahkiin

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bernie will probably get hammered because of his absurd plans.

Confounding

Gold Member
Reaction score
Clinton is the chosen one with everything to lose. More debates and more exposure will only benefit Bernie Sanders.

OP
Sarah G

Sarah G

Reaction score
I hope Bernie kicks the shit out of corrupt cankles. I want that bitch to go down in shame.
We'll see, I'm voting for her in the primary so I'll critique her bullshit and you can critique Bernie's Okay?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We'll see, I'm voting for her in the primary so I'll critique her bullshit and you can critique Bernie's Okay?

I'd like to know what makes her the better candidate in your opinion.
The typical answer is "experience". I ask for actual accomplishments during those tenures and the conversation usually stops. That's when I bring up her slush fund managing and stealing from the tax payers :)

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who's bringing the marshmallows?

Chuck, or Rachel?

OP
Sarah G

Sarah G

Reaction score

I'd like to know what makes her the better candidate in your opinion.
She's very intelligent, she knows the issues backwards and forwards, she has a lot of world experience and women's issues are a priority for her.

Also, she's got Bill.

Confounding

Gold Member
Reaction score
The typical answer is "experience". I ask for actual accomplishments during those tenures and the conversation usually stops. That's when I bring up her slush fund managing and stealing from the tax payers :)

I'm amazed that so many people don't see the conflict of interest between the needs of her campaign donors and the needs of her constituency.

Confounding

Gold Member
Reaction score
She's very intelligent, she knows the issues backwards and forwards, she has a lot of world experience and women's issues are a priority for her.

Also, she's got Bill.

I challenge you to watch this video and then rationalize still trusting Hillary Clinton. She's a habitual liar and has no problem with flip flopping when it benefits her. She's a Wall Street shill posing as a progressive. I implore you not to make the mistake you're making.

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who's bringing the marshmallows?

Chuck, or Rachel?
You might be surprised at how tough Chuck Todd can be. He also is very bright and he digs deep to get his answers.

and you expect either of them to give any tough questions to Hill or Bern?

The toughest question will be, How are you feeling tonight?

OP
Sarah G

Sarah G

Reaction score

I'm amazed that so many people don't see the conflict of interest between the needs of her campaign donors and the needs of her constituency.
She was badly managed in her last run and ran out of money. She knows how important it is in a presidential race. If Bernie runs out and that is entirely possible because his numbers are starting to show an abundance of support in the 17 - 24 age range, he's done.

OP
Sarah G

Sarah G

Reaction score

Also, she's got Bill.

I challenge you to watch this video and then rationalize still trusting Hillary Clinton.

No thanks, you can watch the conservative propaganda for us.

OP
Sarah G

Sarah G

Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$260.01
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List