ISIS issues horrifying warning as 'lone wolves' ordered to target Christians and Jews

Filling a page with nonsensical ramblings does not make your post "substantial" except in quantity of text.
Your posts almost never reply with substance just like you’re doing above. If you want to respond to people, why not make some kind of an argument. Most of your posts are one or two liners with trolling/personal attacks but with no arguments

I’d like to get your perspective on the issues at hand.

Your posts almost never reply with substance just like you’re doing above. If you want to respond to people, why not make some kind of an argument. Most of your posts are one or two liners with trolling/personal attacks but with no arguments

I’d like to get your perspective on the issues at hand.
Post something that deserves a substantive reply.

Like this crap:

A mass of whataboutism and weak excuses. Nothing more.

Sometimes, many Churches are now paying firearm certification for selected member.

I live in a tiny town that's almost completely armed. Finding an unarmed home would be amazing. And most folks take lots of training.

I think my nephew is going to move here and his occupation is training people, including cops, in tactical shooting. He'll start a business here and probably find plenty of students.

I feel safe in my church, and in my town, and in the little corner of the state I live in. Everybody's like this. I mean, our Governor is a woman who hunts ELK!

Don't be an idiot. It is, and has been up to the collective countries of the world to set the laws of war. Which constrains how a country defends itself. The weapons it can or can't use. And the way it treats enemy soldiers and civilians.
This is not a country it is a religion. They do not play by any rules.

You are just a mouthy wimp, nothing more. We have been through this with you and you ran away.
1711764325650.png

Forum List

Back