Tonight's Democratic Debate, 2-4-2016

I have to go for now but I wanted to say thanks to all for participating. Carry on. :)

I wish Ollie was here. I wanna know what he thinks of the Veteran topic they are discussing right now.

Bernie looks like he's going to have a stroke while discussing foreign policy - on which he is lost. Hillary makes him look like a baby.
I thought his face has been red ever since they started. He doesn't sound shrill or anything but he looks like he wants to yell more. :lol:

He had several deer-in-the-headlights expressions while discussing foreign affairs. He looked like a dog trying to understand algebra.

it ain't retro-active classification when you have dweebs go into secure room with terminals and cut/past from top-secret documents and send to her per her request. yes it is a big deal.

upload_2016-2-4_23-22-58.png

I hope Bernie kicks the shit out of corrupt cankles. I want that bitch to go down in shame.
We'll see, I'm voting for her in the primary so I'll critique her bullshit and you can critique Bernie's Okay?

Critique them all or you shouldn't be allowed to vote. And Democrats wonder why republicans try to take their votes away.
You're so stupid, JR.

I'm educated so I should be allowed to vote. Liberals, arent. I also believe all voters should have to go through a drug test before entering the voting booth.

Forum List

Back