Time to criminalize bullying of the LGBT community with massive fines

A difference exists between honest difference of opinion and outright bullying/humiliation/assault etc on members of the LGBT community.

Time for identification and punishment of the bullies and batterers.

If an individual cannot behave in public as a decent individual, then said punk can pay for it

What about criminalising the bullying of ANYONE with massive fines?

Wouldn't that be fairer?

Or, you know, how about we stop criminalizing everybody for every little thing we don't like

A difference exists between honest difference of opinion and outright bullying/humiliation/assault etc on members of the LGBT community.

If an individual cannot behave in public as a decent individual, then said punk can pay for it
Let me guess,you want to be the bad behavior judge?
This is out there beyond the bleachers and parking lot,even for you .what happens today,the nurse forget your last meds?
We have laws that cover all your fears.

Wouldn't that be fairer?
We could have done that but the bullies would not permit it. They can suffer now.

Huh?

Anyone who bullies or injures another person because of being Christian or LGBT or black or whatever will get to pay the criminal price for being stupid and acting out like koshergrl if she ever does.

Sounds like you believe in the Animal Farm view of the quality. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
All have the same rights.

I agree. How come you don't see it that way?
I do, but some think those have less rights and it is time to teach them that is not so. $$$ is an excellent teaching tool.

Wouldn't that be fairer?

Or, you know, how about we stop criminalizing everybody for every little thing we don't like

I can only give you one Winner rating, deserves 10.

Anyone who bullies or injures another person because of being Christian or LGBT or black or whatever will get to pay the criminal price for being stupid and acting out like koshergrl if she ever does.

Sounds like you believe in the Animal Farm view of the quality. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others

I do, but some think those have less rights and it is time to teach them that is not so. $$$ is an excellent teaching tool.

You couldn't teach a fish to swim nor do you have the guts to personally collect a single fine. Get back to me when you can do either.

Let me guess,you want to be the bad behavior judge?
This is out there beyond the bleachers and parking lot,even for you .what happens today,the nurse forget your last meds?
We have laws that cover all your fears.

Sad thing is Jake thinks he should be the one to define decent, bullying, etc.

You couldn't teach a fish to swim nor do you have the guts to personally collect a single fine. Get back to me when you can do either.
:) You are a punk, you always have been, and your type are ever so easy to face down.

Don't you think that by treating some groups of people as more "special" etc than other groups of people might only escalate bullying and/or attacks?

:) You are a punk, you always have been, and your type are ever so easy to face down.

Yet you can't do any of the facing. So much for your claims having validity.

The premise of the OP makes me uncomfortable. Not that I'm for bullying it's just that I don't have a clear understanding of what would constitute illegal "bullying". While I'm pretty sure I'll know it when I see it, I don't believe that should be any basis for a law.

Don't you think that by treating some groups of people as more "special" etc than other groups of people might only escalate bullying and/or attacks?
The result would be terrible for the criminals.

The premise of the OP makes me uncomfortable. Not that I'm for bullying it's just that I don't have a clear understanding of what would constitute illegal "bullying". While I'm pretty sure I'll know it when I see it, I don't believe that should be any basis for a law.
There should be no need for it, but many in our country cannot control their need to hurt others because of who they are, so they can pay for the pleasure, big time.

Define Bullying and Batterer? I am no fan of either but I see bullying from all of the 360 angles. Liberals bully. Everyone bullies. What is the consensus and criteria? You want to enforce bullying as crimes; hell, "hate crime" is enforced inconsistently. What is your plan?

Define Bullying and Batterer? I am no fan of either but I see bullying from all of the 360 angles. Liberals bully. Everyone bullies. What is the consensus and criteria? You want to enforce bullying as crimes; hell, "hate crime" is enforced inconsistently. What is your plan?

He has no plan. He simply runs his mouth.

As far as assualts etc on members of the LGBT community go don't we already have laws that cover that? Hate crime laws i believe they are called.
And they need to be stiffend and the fines made so serious no one sane would consider breaking said laws. I would rather the LGBT children go to college on the criminals' fines than their own.
Stiffend to what degree how high should the fines go? How do you justify making the penalty for an assualt LGBT person so much more severe than one for someone who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time or was just a victim of a crime of opportunity? Might just be me but I don't think the pain that comes from being assulated is any less because your straight.

All have the same rights, and no one gets to defame them for who they are. You don't like it. I don't care.
No one gets to defame them...

That's fucking hilarious.

Yes and it was certainly effective when you called for a fag boycott of chik fil a....you brainwashed retards are incapable of learning.

The real problem would be with the hoax "hate crimes" and shit these fruit loops keep trying to pull.

Forum List

Back