Time to criminalize bullying of the LGBT community with massive fines

Anyone who bullies or injures another person because of being Christian or LGBT or black or whatever will get to pay the criminal price for being stupid and acting out like koshergrl if she ever does.
Sounds good to me Jake.......count me in. ...... :cool:

No more bullying muslims by calling them terrorists.

And no more slandering Islam or drawing hateful pictures of Muhammad.

Anyone who does these things will face heavy fines and criminal charges. ...... :thup:

Anyone who bullies or injures another person because of being Christian or LGBT or black or whatever will get to pay the criminal price for being stupid and acting out like koshergrl if she ever does.
Sounds good to me Jake.

Anyone who does these things will face heavy fines and criminal charges. ...... :thup:

Yeah and no more bullying Christians... Pandora's Box will be opened

Sounds good to me Jake.......count me in. ...... :cool:

We don't have to do that, Muslim spread do, it's called fatwa.

A difference exists between honest difference of opinion and outright bullying/humiliation/assault etc on members of the LGBT community.

Time for identification and punishment of the bullies and batterers.

If an individual cannot behave in public as a decent individual, then said punk can pay for it
Sounds like you want to take away people's freedom of speech.

A difference exists between honest difference of opinion and outright bullying/humiliation/assault etc on members of the LGBT community.

If an individual cannot behave in public as a decent individual, then said punk can pay for it
Of course he does. That's always first and foremost on the minds of totalitarians....eliminate freedom of speech and gun rights. Then feast on the dead.

Of course he does. That's always first and foremost on the minds of totalitarians....eliminate freedom of speech and gun rights. Then feast on the dead.
I agree. Things like this are even sillier, because if you decide that you want to make specific laws for specific races, genders, or beliefs, then you're just further separating them from the rest of society, and making them more 'important' in terms of consequence if you do something 'wrong' to them.

Sounds like you believe in the Animal Farm view of the quality. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
All have the same rights.

I agree. How come you don't see it that way?
I do, but some think those have less rights and it is time to teach them that is not so. $$$ is an excellent teaching tool.
Damn JS. The way you think we could end the tax on income and fund the government with fines on incivility.

Sounds like you believe in the Animal Farm view of the quality. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
All have the same rights.

I agree. How come you don't see it that way?
I do, but some think those have less rights and it is time to teach them that is not so. $$$ is an excellent teaching tool.

Don't you think that by treating some groups of people as more "special" etc than other groups of people might only escalate bullying and/or attacks?
The result would be terrible for the criminals.
Is it a crime to you that someone may not like someone else?

What is the penalty/fine that should be imposed?

That's a great point. Earlier I questioned what would constitute bullying? I could see some would use such a law as a basis for banning of the Bible
Thank you. Bullying is such a loose term that, really, anything someone doesn't like can be considered bullying. When it really comes down to it, though, you only have to worry about bullying when it gets physical, at which point, other laws cover it. All a law like what he's proposing would do is further limit our constitutional rights.

Orwellian
Yes, your thinking is certainly.
As Jake stares blankly into the mirror of his soul.

The premise of the OP makes me uncomfortable. Not that I'm for bullying it's just that I don't have a clear understanding of what would constitute illegal "bullying". While I'm pretty sure I'll know it when I see it, I don't believe that should be any basis for a law.
There should be no need for it, but many in our country cannot control their need to hurt others because of who they are, so they can pay for the pleasure, big time.

Another brick in the wall.

Can't end freedom of speech considering we will never permit ending the "Right to bear arms!"

The Orlando mosque should be fined immediately, then get shut down, for telling it's members that gays must die. That is worse than bullying.

Define Bullying and Batterer? I am no fan of either but I see bullying from all of the 360 angles. Liberals bully. Everyone bullies. What is the consensus and criteria? You want to enforce bullying as crimes; hell, "hate crime" is enforced inconsistently. What is your plan?

He has no plan. He simply runs his mouth.

Jake's on the Totalitarian Left, most of the Left are now Totalitarian, they illustrate this by obsessively and often semi-violently pushing The Leftist Agenda upon society and anyone who doesn't agree they have a fit and start threatening them and calling them names.

That's what the Totalitarian Left refer to as "being tolerant", you're "tolerant" ONLY IF you agree with The Leftist Agenda.

Jake is retarded.

Ooo, fine me!

Moronic thread of the day.

Derp.

What Jake is saying is that if he hates the 1st amendment. Typical for people like him who want to shut down and punish people for saying things in a manner that hurts his feelings.
What would it cost to house him in his perceived safe space?

Jake says he hates bullying yet proposes an action that would be considered bullying by taking someone's money if they don't say things the way he wants them to.

Forum List

Back