A Analysis of Systemic Racism in the United States: From It's Inception to Current Day - Exhibit A

most of the white racist here erroneously assume that BECAUSE I'm black I have a series of self-inflicted failures which have held me back in life or kept me from prospering.
So, how then have you been harmed? What about the legal standings to complain that you are so fond of referencing. All I see in your posts is nothing but racist hatred. Many black posters on here like to paint the entire country as racist--you are one. Until you quit reliving the terrible events of the past, you will have no future. YOU are in control of your future. YOU have lived a better life than most Americans from the past--based largely on the actions of those same predecessors. No one or no thing is perfect, past or present. Quit dwelling on the imperfections of the past and be thankful to God for the wonderful life we have been blessed with. Let your racist hatred go.
I don't deal in hatred, but the fact that you perceive the things that I say and have posted as hatred means you have no where else to go with this. And just for the record, I may not do this 100% of the time but I'm fairly consistent in making the distinction between white racists and white people in my comments. I am aware of the difference as are most if not all of the black posters on this board.

It has been stated repeatedly, that when white racists attack black people, whether physically, or financially or by lying on them and getting them fired, or causing a series of events that have a devastating impact on their life - that is racial hatred.

When black people then in turn complain, organization and strategize on ways to counter the racial hatred that we often find ourselves on the receiving end of, that's not racism. Even if there is animus against certain people or entities for harms they have caused to us individually or consistently to black people in general, that is still not racism or hatred. Instead it's targeted action in response to an injustice in most cases.

And we know, because you all follow a rather predictable pattern, that is when racist whites get the most agitated and are most likely to resort to destruction, up to and including killing black folks and anyone who has befriended, supported or assisted us. It is when we are making progress and doing things to counter their tactics that they begin to have feelings of great anxiety due to a perceived loss of power and control (MLK was assasinated, whites were killed in the south for registering blacks to vote, churches were bombed, people were lynched, black men dragged by rope behind pickup trucks, black congregants were shot & killed after welcoming a stranger into bible study class, well hopefully you get the picture).

This is not merely my opinion, this is text book psychology and actual documented American history but you don't have to take my word for it. Mediocre and subpar white males have been complaining about their [fears] of being replaced and becoming a minority in "their" America for the last few decades.

You are right though that we should all be grateful for the good things and people in our lives, I couldn't agree with you more. But in addition to doing that, I have an self-imposed obligation to try to help others who may not have access to the same knowledge bases that I do and even if you don't believe it, most of the people I assist and have helped are white, while most of the black people I have helped are women.

I don't dwell on the past, but I do study it and try to use what I learn to help understand and anticipate future pitfalls - you know predictive analytics and things of that nature. I don't always know what I'm looking for, sometimes it's just understanding but every now and again I will stumble across a piece of information that provides illumination to a whole different dataset or situation. It was more than five years ago when I first began debating what happened in the Tulsa Race riots and I was completely stunned to discover just within the last few weeks that there are 3 known survivors. I can't even express what just that fact alone means to me and I hope that before they leave this earth that someone somewhere will see to it that there is some measure of justice achieved on their behalf and everyone else who suffered through that hellscape.

So, truce?
"that when white racists attack black people, whether physically, or financially or by lying on them and getting them fired, or causing a series of events that have a devastating impact on their life - that is racial hatred."

And the same thing is happening in reverse.

And when this is done by black racists to white people, do you ever object to it?
Do you ever call it out, or even acknowledge it?
No it is not.

Show me then. Show me when I have asked any white person here on this board or elsewhere, particularly you, to do anything for me. Show me where the only thing I have "in my pocket is hatred", I can wait because I know you'll not be able to produce anything however I'm not so arrogant as to believe that my words may have been misinterpreted, so prove me wrong.

You all keep making the same mistakes even when it's pointed out to you where your errors are. You are taking your biased opinions of black people and attempting to apply it me as well as the other African Americans who post here. You're not the only one though, most of the white racist here erroneously assume that BECAUSE I'm black I have a series of self-inflicted failures which have held me back in life or kept me from prospering.

None of you have any real clue of what I'm doing, so logically you can't then conclude that I'm "doing the same thing they did" whoever the hell "they" are and "therefore will only produce the same results".

The fact that none of you seem capable of conversing in a civil manner is more telling than you might imagine. I have ethical and professional constraints on how I can interact with others, even the most vile racists, but setting that aside, it would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic that you believe I am trying to garner sympathy, pity or God forbid, "approval" from white racists.

We're all entitled to our opinions and I usually refrain from telling people that they're wrong because that's not place to do so, but since you made this specifically about me, then I will.

You're wrong about just everything single assertion you made in your last comment.

I didn't make any assertion about what you personally feel, and only towards what you posted.
The word "if" is a qualifier ... When combined in the phrase "If you" it means 'should it apply to you".
Any connection you want to apply to your personal condition, is a product of your desires, not mine.

You are the one that said people had the right to protest their grievances, and I never suggested they couldn't, or shouldn't.
You are the one that gave examples of what our ancestors (they) have done in the past ... I identified them as mistakes we shouldn't repeat.
I didn't even say you had to get the approval of white people, unless of course you wanted their help with anything.

What I posted to you was open ended, and allowed you the opportunities to make choices.
I am not trying to pigeon hole you, restrict your options, and make you do anything.

But Seriously ... If You ... Just want to be offended, and pursue a less than productive course of action ... Go Pound Sand ... :auiqs.jpg:

You're not fooling anyone, let alone me and anyone can go back read exactly what was posted. You were high and mighty and attempting to dictate to black people what we should be doing ("if you haven't filed a grievance")
Is the blacks hatred of Asians and Jews systemic?
Blacks don't hate Asians and Jews. Furthermore blacks have not created a "system" of treaties, laws, acts, policies, procedures and social mores which were created with the intention of favoring blacks at the expense of Asians and Jews.

Why do you racists ask these stupid ass questions?
If blacks dont hate asians and jews, why do they keep trying to kill them?
Maybe if you guys would spend your lives not just looking for things blacks do to talk your racist shit about, you'd find that it's whites like you doing most of it.
No, virtually all racial violence is perpetrated by black people.
I remember the first conversation I had with you. You were claiming that it was only black people that rioted and "burn down neighborhood" or something to that affect. I posted information regarding the Tulsa Race Riots in which a white mob of 3,000 torched the most affluent black community in the U.S. They looted the banks and store, burned down the only black hospital and the white hospital in the surrounding area wouldn't initially accept or help any black victims.

Your response was that it happened in another century, yet within the last few weeks we find that there are at least 3 survivors of that massacre yet you all with all the nastiness and evilness you can muster double down on the white rage and hatred that was demonstrated during that two day period.

Black people have been forgiving white racists for all of the heinous acts that have been inflicted upon us as a people for centuries - the lynchings, the church bombings, the cross burnings, false accusations, rape, murders, thefts and everything in between. Yet you all are incapable of having let alone demonstrating even the tiniest bit of compassion at all for what was done.

Where is the superiority in that?
Black people havent forgiven shit. Youre whining about it right now, as if any one alive today is to blame for it. The truth is, black people do FAR more raping and murdering today than anyone else, so spare me your lecture.

Also, the "Tulsa riot" is so far overblown that it is now a conspiracy theory. Those false claims about planes attacking have been debunked, and no "mass graves" have been found. Also, im certain i said that republicans dont riot. If there was a riot in Tulsa, then democrats are the ones to blame for it.
Careful, you're ignorance is showing. Conspiracy theory?

Ancestry.com, lots of interesting items on that site
Yeah, you people have made wild claims about fighter planes and mass graves without any proof..
No, the claims aren't false.

Blacks don't hate Asians and Jews. Furthermore blacks have not created a "system" of treaties, laws, acts, policies, procedures and social mores which were created with the intention of favoring blacks at the expense of Asians and Jews.

Maybe if you guys would spend your lives not just looking for things blacks do to talk your racist shit about, you'd find that it's whites like you doing most of it.
I remember the first conversation I had with you. You were claiming that it was only black people that rioted and "burn down neighborhood" or something to that affect. I posted information regarding the Tulsa Race Riots in which a white mob of 3,000 torched the most affluent black community in the U.S. They looted the banks and store, burned down the only black hospital and the white hospital in the surrounding area wouldn't initially accept or help any black victims.

Your response was that it happened in another century, yet within the last few weeks we find that there are at least 3 survivors of that massacre yet you all with all the nastiness and evilness you can muster double down on the white rage and hatred that was demonstrated during that two day period.

Black people have been forgiving white racists for all of the heinous acts that have been inflicted upon us as a people for centuries - the lynchings, the church bombings, the cross burnings, false accusations, rape, murders, thefts and everything in between. Yet you all are incapable of having let alone demonstrating even the tiniest bit of compassion at all for what was done.

Black people havent forgiven shit. Youre whining about it right now, as if any one alive today is to blame for it. The truth is, black people do FAR more raping and murdering today than anyone else, so spare me your lecture.

Also, the "Tulsa riot" is so far overblown that it is now a conspiracy theory. Those false claims about planes attacking have been debunked, and no "mass graves" have been found. Also, im certain i said that republicans dont riot. If there was a riot in Tulsa, then democrats are the ones to blame for it.
Since racism continues now and you do it, YOU are being held to account, not anyone in the past.

most of the white racist here erroneously assume that BECAUSE I'm black I have a series of self-inflicted failures which have held me back in life or kept me from prospering.
So, how then have you been harmed? What about the legal standings to complain that you are so fond of referencing. All I see in your posts is nothing but racist hatred. Many black posters on here like to paint the entire country as racist--you are one. Until you quit reliving the terrible events of the past, you will have no future. YOU are in control of your future. YOU have lived a better life than most Americans from the past--based largely on the actions of those same predecessors. No one or no thing is perfect, past or present. Quit dwelling on the imperfections of the past and be thankful to God for the wonderful life we have been blessed with. Let your racist hatred go.
I don't deal in hatred, but the fact that you perceive the things that I say and have posted as hatred means you have no where else to go with this. And just for the record, I may not do this 100% of the time but I'm fairly consistent in making the distinction between white racists and white people in my comments. I am aware of the difference as are most if not all of the black posters on this board.

It has been stated repeatedly, that when white racists attack black people, whether physically, or financially or by lying on them and getting them fired, or causing a series of events that have a devastating impact on their life - that is racial hatred.

When black people then in turn complain, organization and strategize on ways to counter the racial hatred that we often find ourselves on the receiving end of, that's not racism. Even if there is animus against certain people or entities for harms they have caused to us individually or consistently to black people in general, that is still not racism or hatred. Instead it's targeted action in response to an injustice in most cases.

And we know, because you all follow a rather predictable pattern, that is when racist whites get the most agitated and are most likely to resort to destruction, up to and including killing black folks and anyone who has befriended, supported or assisted us. It is when we are making progress and doing things to counter their tactics that they begin to have feelings of great anxiety due to a perceived loss of power and control (MLK was assasinated, whites were killed in the south for registering blacks to vote, churches were bombed, people were lynched, black men dragged by rope behind pickup trucks, black congregants were shot & killed after welcoming a stranger into bible study class, well hopefully you get the picture).

This is not merely my opinion, this is text book psychology and actual documented American history but you don't have to take my word for it. Mediocre and subpar white males have been complaining about their [fears] of being replaced and becoming a minority in "their" America for the last few decades.

You are right though that we should all be grateful for the good things and people in our lives, I couldn't agree with you more. But in addition to doing that, I have an self-imposed obligation to try to help others who may not have access to the same knowledge bases that I do and even if you don't believe it, most of the people I assist and have helped are white, while most of the black people I have helped are women.

I don't dwell on the past, but I do study it and try to use what I learn to help understand and anticipate future pitfalls - you know predictive analytics and things of that nature. I don't always know what I'm looking for, sometimes it's just understanding but every now and again I will stumble across a piece of information that provides illumination to a whole different dataset or situation. It was more than five years ago when I first began debating what happened in the Tulsa Race riots and I was completely stunned to discover just within the last few weeks that there are 3 known survivors. I can't even express what just that fact alone means to me and I hope that before they leave this earth that someone somewhere will see to it that there is some measure of justice achieved on their behalf and everyone else who suffered through that hellscape.

So, truce?
"that when white racists attack black people, whether physically, or financially or by lying on them and getting them fired, or causing a series of events that have a devastating impact on their life - that is racial hatred."

And when this is done by black racists to white people, do you ever object to it?
I guaran-fucking-tee you she has never mentioned all the whites and Asians who are being murdered in the streets by black people just for fun. Its usually a lynch mob of black people doing it too, and they all giggle when their unsuspecting victims heads smash into the pavement after getting sucker punched. Any black person who thinks black criminals being killed by cops during altercations are more important than innocent whites and asians being assaulted and murdered by blacks, is fucking vile. Fixing any issue BLM is in support of, falls WAY the fuck behind the priority of protecting innocent people being attacked by racist blacks, of which there seems to be at least hundreds of thousands nation wide.

Until these senseless racist attacks stop, i dont give a FUCK about any black criminal getting killed, nor should anyone else.
Because it's not happening.
The stupidity required to make such a claim is staggering. Anyone with an IQ above 70 knows how easily i can produce HUNDREDS of such attack videos.

a lot of these white nationalists are better read than the average american. they are well-schooled in their ideas and have consistent arguments about their beliefs. you can be extremely educated and believe in horrible things, folks!

it's like when you teach angry young white men about the American Civil War and instead of having compassion for the downtrodden, they start promoting "peaceful ethnic cleansing", and an "Aryan homeland"!

So, truce?

No it is not.
Of course it is.

Show me then. Show me when I have asked any white person here on this board or elsewhere, particularly you, to do anything for me. Show me where the only thing I have "in my pocket is hatred", I can wait because I know you'll not be able to produce anything however I'm not so arrogant as to believe that my words may have been misinterpreted, so prove me wrong.

You all keep making the same mistakes even when it's pointed out to you where your errors are. You are taking your biased opinions of black people and attempting to apply it me as well as the other African Americans who post here. You're not the only one though, most of the white racist here erroneously assume that BECAUSE I'm black I have a series of self-inflicted failures which have held me back in life or kept me from prospering.

None of you have any real clue of what I'm doing, so logically you can't then conclude that I'm "doing the same thing they did" whoever the hell "they" are and "therefore will only produce the same results".

The fact that none of you seem capable of conversing in a civil manner is more telling than you might imagine. I have ethical and professional constraints on how I can interact with others, even the most vile racists, but setting that aside, it would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic that you believe I am trying to garner sympathy, pity or God forbid, "approval" from white racists.

We're all entitled to our opinions and I usually refrain from telling people that they're wrong because that's not place to do so, but since you made this specifically about me, then I will.

You're wrong about just everything single assertion you made in your last comment.

I didn't make any assertion about what you personally feel, and only towards what you posted.
The word "if" is a qualifier ... When combined in the phrase "If you" it means 'should it apply to you".
Any connection you want to apply to your personal condition, is a product of your desires, not mine.

You are the one that said people had the right to protest their grievances, and I never suggested they couldn't, or shouldn't.
You are the one that gave examples of what our ancestors (they) have done in the past ... I identified them as mistakes we shouldn't repeat.
I didn't even say you had to get the approval of white people, unless of course you wanted their help with anything.

What I posted to you was open ended, and allowed you the opportunities to make choices.
I am not trying to pigeon hole you, restrict your options, and make you do anything.

But Seriously ... If You ... Just want to be offended, and pursue a less than productive course of action ... Go Pound Sand ... :auiqs.jpg:

You're not fooling anyone, let alone me and anyone can go back read exactly what was posted. You were high and mighty and attempting to dictate to black people what we should be doing ("if you haven't filed a grievance")

Yeah, you people have made wild claims about fighter planes and mass graves without any proof..
Lets see your proof then.

Since racism continues now and you do it, YOU are being held to account, not anyone in the past.
Things are pretty good for black people in 2021, if the worst thing you experience is a forum post that you dont like.

Things are pretty good for black people in 2021, if the worst thing you experience is a forum post that you dont like.
Turn black and live for a while.

No, i dont want to be a racist asshole who whines about shit that doesnt exist.

You've been shown proof of 245 years of continuing white racism, post racist screeds on a daily basis then try tell us how racism is a thing of the past. You have been shown proof about Tulsa.

the police's job is simply to find out, in the words of Michael Jackson, "who's bad"!

the mere presence of a cop works to deter crime and diffuse a dangerous situation, my friends

comparing Fatal Police Shootings between the US and other countries:

England And Wales: 55 in 24 years
USA: 59 in the 1st 24 days of 2015

Germany: 15 in 2 years
USA: 19 unarmed black men in 2 years

Australia: 94 in 20 years
USA: 97 in March 2015

Canada: 25 in 1 year
California: 72 in 1 year

You wouldn't be if you turned black to find out that your opinion is bullshit.

You've been shown proof of 245 years of continuing white racism, post racist screeds on a daily basis then try tell us how racism is a thing of the past. You have been shown proof about Tulsa.
No, you repeat shit that happened before we were born as if it is still happening today. The only lynch mobs that exist in the US are racist black mobs.

remarkably, if white people are informed that a policy has an adverse impact on blacks, their support of it actually increases. that's according to the polling DATA

for example, 60 percent of whites support the death penalty, compared to 40 percent of minorities who support it

You wouldn't be if you turned black to find out that your opinion is bullshit.
^ More vague accusations, no facts. Typical black racist horseshit.

some of the things police did to black people, during Obama's presidency: in Ferguson, arrested a man named Michael for filing a false report because he told them his name was "Mike".

Locked up a woman in Ferguson for "occupancy permit violation" when she called 911 to report she was being beat up by her boyfriend and the police learned he was not legally entitled to live in the house.

killed 7 year old girl in detroit while looking for drugs at her father's house.

shot Walter Scott in the back in North Charleston after stopping him for a traffic infraction

Severed Freddie Gray's spinal cord in Baltimore

unloaded 16 bullets into 16 year old Laquan McDonald while he lay cowering on a Chicago street

Pushed a teenage girl in a bikini to the ground in Texas.

Shot 12 year old Tamir Rice in Cleveland within 2 seconds of seeing him in a public park.

Pumped bullets into Philando Castile while his girlfriend livestreamed it on facebook, with her 4 year old daughter in the backseat

if police did these things to black people during Obama's presidency, what should we expect in the Biden era?

there has never, not for one minute in American history, been peace between black people and police

there has always been protests and violence: Watts in 1965, Newark in 67, Miami in 1980, LA in 92, Ferguson in 2015, Baltimore 2016, Charlotte 2016...each of these cities went up in flames sparked by the police killing a black man

the problem is the criminal process itself. cops routinely hunt and humiliate blacks because it is what they are paid to do

Trump has called police officers "the most mistreated people in America" and suggested that activists who protest police violence should be investigated by the justice department

remarkably, if white people are informed that a policy has an adverse impact on blacks, their support of it actually increases. that's according to the polling DATA

for example, 60 percent of whites support the death penalty, compared to 40 percent of minorities who support it
I dont think most people think about the death penalty along racial lines. I think some cultures simply want to punish criminals more than others.

Trump has called police officers "the most mistreated people in America" and suggested that activists who protest police violence should be investigated by the justice department
It would be hard to argue that there is a more mistreated group than cops. As if that job doesnt suck enough already.

Forum List

Back