PROBLEM SOLVING PROCESS

1. Recognize And Define The Problem

2. Gather Facts And Make Assumptions

3. Define End States And Establish Criteria

4. Develop Possible Solutions

5. Analyze And Compare Possible Solutions

6. Select And Implement Solution

7. Analyze Solution For Effectiveness

Limit yourself to step one and tell us what exactly our President has presented to the American people that demonstrates his recognition and definition of the problem represented by radical Islamic terrorism.

This test has no time limit...

Military Problem Solving Process (ArmyStudyGuide.com)

I suppose we should keep in mind what he said yesterday...about there's nothing to be gained in defining the problem.

Uh oh....

PROBLEM SOLVING PROCESS

2. Gather Facts And Make Assumptions

3. Define End States And Establish Criteria

4. Develop Possible Solutions

5. Analyze And Compare Possible Solutions

6. Select And Implement Solution

7. Analyze Solution For Effectiveness

Limit yourself to step one and tell us what exactly our President has presented to the American people that demonstrates his recognition and definition of the problem represented by radical Islamic terrorism.

This test has no time limit...

Military Problem Solving Process (ArmyStudyGuide.com)

The President knows this shit. He is the Commander In Chief. That means that he is the Commander of the U.S. Armed Forces. He also knows that a Glock can have a "lot of clips in it." So, there you have it...

Obama didn't get very far:

Can you spell with me: radical Islamic terrorism.

Trouble is our leadership gives problems to the military that they have no chance to solve. One notable exception was George H.W. Bush when he defined as a goal the exit of Iraq from Kuwait. How realistic is it to send our military into someplace and expect them to be social engineers?

Trouble is our leadership gives problems to the military that they have no chance to solve. One notable exception was George H.W. Bush when he defined as a goal the exit of Iraq from Kuwait. How realistic is it to send our military into someplace and expect them to be social engineers?
As Ralph Peters says...the job of the military is to kill people...we've forgotten that. Or I should say...Obama never knew that.

As Ralph Peters says...the job of the military is to kill people...we've forgotten that. Or I should say...Obama never knew that.

That's why I find it very difficult to believe some on here claiming to have served actually served....either that or they were piss poor military members

Forum List

Back