Thursday at noon, Justice Beyer steps down officially. We'll have the first ever USSC Justice who does not know what a woman is

The definition of a woman has long been a legal position. It's how we determine things like consent. The judge may one day be required to rule on something like a 16 year old wanting to become emancipated. If she confines her answer to a simple answer she could get called on that later.
what does the definition of woman have to do with that?

Her "I don't know, I'm not a biologist." was a tongue-in-cheek response to what she considered to be a stupid question.

If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

Her "I don't know, I'm not a biologist." was a tongue-in-cheek response to what she considered to be a stupid question.

If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.
Then why did so many liberals jump right onto the "we can't define 'woman' bandwagon?"

Sure you do.

It's the gender that wants nothing to do with you.

lol.

1656697389385.png

Sure you do.

It's the gender that wants nothing to do with you.
I keep saying this. Sex robot dolls technology is advancing quickly. Half the millennial males will never get married. There are two generations behind them. Pay attention to this.

My question is will her new colleagues explain to her what the definition of "woman" is? Will she convince them that the definition is unknowable?

Will she be given an extra staff budget to hire a biologist along with her legal clerks?

It is important that this be cleared up for Justice Jackson. Important for anyone who is concerned about women's rights, as I certainly am, being a husband, father, father-in-law, soon to be father-in-law, son, Uncle, cousin, and brother of a dozen or so strong women whose rights I cherish.

Libs?

A woman is someone who identifies as such -- science!

Everyone's right to be secure in person and papers from wingnut intrusion.

Show me where the constitution says a woman has a right to kill an unborn baby.

Her right to be secure in her "person" was waived the moment she took that dick in her little vaggy and got pregnant. Now that baby has a right to be secure in IT'S PERSON to. She doesn't get to kill the unborn because she couldn't be responsible with her vag. You don't kill a baby because keeping it is "inconvenient." Should have thought about that before you spread those thighs.

Last edited:
Show me where the constitution says a woman has a right to kill an unborn baby.

Her right to be secure in her "person" was waived the moment she took that dick in her little vaggy and got pregnant. Now that baby has a right to be secure in IT'S PERSON to. She doesn't get to kill the unborn because she couldn't be responsible with her vag.
Ooooooo, that jezebel...

Forum List

Back