.....At the cusp of the confirmation: What exactly is a woman?

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
Dodging a gotcha question our new Associate Justice danced ducked and weaved.... claiming she's not a biologist.
And that gave the TDS'rs on this forum, and Tucker Carlson, and Marjorie Taylor Green, and Josh Hawley... a bit of thrill up their leg.
Fun stuff.

So, then what exactlly is a woman?

Marjorie Greene says this:
"“I’m going to tell you right now what is a woman,” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) informed the audience at a GOP event after namechecking Jackson. “This is an easy answer. We’re a creation of God. We came from Adam’s rib. God created us with his hands. We may be the weaker sex — we are the weaker sex — but we are our partner — we are our husband’s wife.

(A rib? How do you see that without a crop-top? They are weak..but how? Emotionally, physically, intellectually, stamina, durability, pain-tolerant? And are all of them weaker in any of those traits to all men? MJT doesn't parse that down for us. And then this: "husband's wife"! Well, the unmarried, per MJT, ain't women. Who knew?)

Then Madison Cawthorn offered us this: "“Take notes, Madame Speaker. I’m about to define what a woman is for you,” he said. “X chromosomes, no tallywhacker. It’s so simple.”

(So women with Turner's Syndrome, a missing X chromosone, ain't really women. And those women borne with a vestigial penis (as was Jackie Bouvier, Oprah Winfrey, Susan Sarandon)....can't be a woman, per wannabe gynocologist Madison.
And, if that vestigial growth is surgically removed.....then does she become a 'Trans'?)

Which brings up then Josh Hawley: "“Someone who can give birth to a child, a mother, is a woman. Someone who has a uterus is a woman. It doesn’t seem that complicated to me.” When the reporter asked him whether a woman whose uterus was removed via hysterectomy was still a woman, he appeared uncertain: “Yeah. Well, I don’t know, would they?”

In the same exchange, he seemed to change his definition of “woman” to require not a uterus but a vagina: “I mean, a woman has a vagina, right?”

(So, a trans with a surgically built vagina must be a woman ....per Senator Hawley. There goes the anti-Trans argument.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that leaves us...with three of those most vocal critics of Judge Jackson's finesse.....those three all have different definitions of what a woman is.

1. One says a woman is a riblet. And must be married.....or the 'she' can't be a she.
  2. The other says no penis...born with or surgically created......lest the 'she' can't be a she. Tough definition for disfigured veterans. (I know a former golf partner who lost his schwanz to cancer. I can't wrap my mind around the idea that he's a woman now, per Madison. After all, he/she looks and acts the same despite being schwanz-free. )
  3. The other says she must have some kind of a vagina....born with, or sugically created? And is a mother. Sucks if are childless. No woman, you. And no hysterectomy history either....which 'de-womanizes' a lot of former women. Do any of you folks on this chatroom know any of those uterus-less former women? Raise your hand if you know one....or more.

Glad to see that those GOP legislators gave us a complete consensus on just exactly what a woman is.
If only we'd know that sooner.

I love this bar.

Last edited:
Dodging a gotcha question our new Associate Justice danced ducked and weaved.... claiming she's not a biologist.
And that gave the TDS'rs on this forum, and Tucker Carlson, and Marjorie Taylor Green, and Josh Hawley... a bit of thrill up their leg.
Fun stuff.

"“I’m going to tell you right now what is a woman,” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) informed the audience at a GOP event after namechecking Jackson. “This is an easy answer. We’re a creation of God. We came from Adam’s rib. God created us with his hands. We may be the weaker sex — we are the weaker sex — but we are our partner — we are our husband’s wife.

(A rib? How do you see that without a crop-top? They are weak..but how? Emotionally, physically, intellectually, stamina, durability, pain-tolerant? And are all of them weaker in any of those traits to all men? MJT doesn't parse that down for us. And then this: "husband's wife"! Well, the unmarried, per MJT, ain't women. Who knew?)

Then Madison Cawthorn offered us this: "“Take notes, Madame Speaker. I’m about to define what a woman is for you,” he said. “X chromosomes, no tallywhacker. It’s so simple.”

(So women with Turner's Syndrome, a missing X chromosone, ain't really women. And those women borne with a vestigial penis (as was Jackie Bouvier, Oprah Winfrey, Susan Sarandon)....can't be a woman, per wannabe gynocologist Madison.
And, if that vestigial growth is surgically removed.....then does she become a 'Trans'?)

Which brings up then Josh Hawley: "“Someone who can give birth to a child, a mother, is a woman. Someone who has a uterus is a woman. It doesn’t seem that complicated to me.” When the reporter asked him whether a woman whose uterus was removed via hysterectomy was still a woman, he appeared uncertain: “Yeah. Well, I don’t know, would they?”

In the same exchange, he seemed to change his definition of “woman” to require not a uterus but a vagina: “I mean, a woman has a vagina, right?”

(So, a trans with a surgically built vagina must be a woman ....per Senator Hawley. There goes the anti-Trans argument.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that leaves us...with three of those most vocal critics of Judge Jackson's finesse.....those three all have different definitions of what a woman is.

1. One says a woman is a riblet. And must be married.....or the 'she' can't be a she.
  2. The other says no penis...born with or surgically created......lest the 'she' can't be a she. Tough definition for disfigured veterans. (I know a former golf partner who lost his schwanz to cancer. I can't wrap my mind around the idea that he's a woman now, per Madison. After all, he/she looks and acts the same despite being schwanz-free. )
  3. The other says she must have some kind of a vagina....born with, or sugically created? And is a mother. Sucks if are childless. No woman, you. And no hysterectomy history either....which 'de-womanizes' a lot of former women. Do any of you folks on this chatroom know any of those uterus-less former women? Raise your hand if you know one....or more.

Glad to see that those GOP legislators gave us a complete consensus on just exactly what a woman is.

I love this bar.

You left a couple out...

when asked what a woman is....

“I don’t have anything for you on that,” said Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.).

“I’m not going to indulge you,” said Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas).

when asked what a woman is....
  • “I don’t have anything for you on that,” said Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.).
  • “I’m not going to indulge you,” said Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I understand their answers. After all, they are not biologist.

biological females wearing dresses who like biological males wearing dresses who like the biological females too .....

biological males wearing suits who like biological females wearing dresses to use strapons to deliver rough anal.

It can get confusing.

You idiots politicize everything you touch.

1649358815303.png

We are lucky that our leading statesmen and women have applied their intellects to a question that has occupied mankind for centuries.

It will certainly help me reach a decision on how to recognise a woman.

Mrs Tainant suggests that I need not concern myself on this issue but the day may dawn when I am asked to account for my beliefs in this matter, For that i will need a belief/

Preferably one that fits on a bumper sticker.

We are lucky that our leading statesmen and women have applied their intellects to a question that has occupied mankind for centuries.

Mrs Tainant suggests that I need not concern myself on this issue but the day may dawn when I am asked to account for my beliefs in this matter, For that i will need a belief/

Stay the fuck away, pervert.

Adam's rib?

Good grief, how will those who have backed off to saying their bibles aren't the literal truth?

A woman is of the female sex and is one of more than 5 or 6 different sexes.

The wannabe fascists should stick with Adam's rib and other uncomplicated answers.

Buy into Adam's rib theory for women and you're good to go to the clouds with Americans!

The door has been left open on issues that the globalists are pushing and will remove when they are in complete power.

Fun stuff.

I love this bar.

Science tells us that we all originated from two original parents genetically. Mitochondrial Eve, and Y Chromosome Adam.
We did not come from Adam and Steve. Homosexuality and Cross Dressing are sins.
If you don't know what a woman is, you better get on your knees, repent and ask God to forgive you.
You don't need to be a biologist to figure out gender fluidity is not only wrong, it's EVIL.

Forum List

Back