Thursday at noon, Justice Beyer steps down officially. We'll have the first ever USSC Justice who does not know what a woman is

The definition of a woman is now a legal position? Jesus fucking Christ.

How can you, pknopp, disagree with this? I merely repeated what you claimed, and expressed shock. I didn't even disagree with you.

In fact, to be clear. I am agreeing with you. The definition of a woman IS now a legal, and indeed, a political position.

And that reflects very badly on the health of our society, and the state of our culture.

How can you, pknopp, disagree with this? I merely repeated what you claimed, and expressed shock. I didn't even disagree with you.

In fact, to be clear. I am agreeing with you. The definition of a woman IS now a legal, and indeed, a political position.

And that reflects very badly on the health of our society, and the state of our culture.
no, it’s not…the demafasict are just trying to make it one

The definition of a woman has long been a legal position. It's how we determine things like consent. The judge may one day be required to rule on something like a 16 year old wanting to become emancipated. If she confines her answer to a simple answer she could get called on that later.

The definition of a woman has long been a legal position. It's how we determine things like consent. The judge may one day be required to rule on something like a 16 year old wanting to become emancipated. If she confines her answer to a simple answer she could get called on that later.

Nope. Once she is in the position, her previous words don't limit her actions.

Nope. Once she is in the position, her previous words don't limit her actions.

Past statements by justices most certainly can be used to call for a judge to excuse themselves from a case.

No, it is not. It involves another life.
Firstly, this third life is shared between two genomes, not secondly shared between two genomes as the state's funky ass would have it. Another of the many reasons why the State is fundamentally terrorist.

You do understand why people who are of Religion believe this to be something of the end times in the bible. All we had to do is avoid it.

People have believed that for centuries.
But it is always interesting like many other beliefs. Teh technology is here. The Christians are being persecuted in parts of the world now and in the rest, it is increasing. Israel one generation from restart and it is approaching the end of that. The third temple is being pushed. Belief in a deity is reduced and Christianity is not what it was a half century ago. Politicians who profess to be Christians are not by their actions. The globalists have been around for centuries. Their goal is world government. The 20th century was a bloody one with the mechanisms put into place for just that. Our nation is the final cog to be removed and it is being reduced as a national power and blended into a world system. Most other religions are already tied into it. Islam is the one that they are not cracking.

But it is always interesting like many other beliefs. Teh technology is here. The Christians are being persecuted in parts of the world now and in the rest, it is increasing. Israel one generation from restart and it is approaching the end of that. The third temple is being pushed. Belief in a deity is reduced and Christianity is not what it was a half century ago. Politicians who profess to be Christians are not by their actions. The globalists have been around for centuries. Their goal is world government. The 20th century was a bloody one with the mechanisms put into place for just that. Our nation is the final cog to be removed and it is being reduced as a national power and blended into a world system. Most other religions are already tied into it. Islam is the one that they are not cracking.

If you believe the Bible you understand there is nothing you can do about any of it.

If you believe the Bible you understand there is nothing you can do about any of it.
But it could have been delayed. That is the whole deal. On TV you will have endless Christian programs telling us of the last chapter of the Bible. In Catholic School we spent Religious classes on biblical scripture. Evenly. I remember a nun in 8th grade saying when we learned of the Book of revelation saying it will happen. But depending on faith will determine the time it occurs. Christian faith is in decline.

But it could have been delayed. That is the whole deal. On TV you will have endless Christian programs telling us of the last chapter of the Bible. In Catholic School we spent Religious classes on biblical scripture. Evenly. I remember a nun in 8th grade saying when we learned of the Book of revelation saying it will happen. But depending on faith will determine the time it occurs. Christian faith is in decline.

So God doesn't know what is going to happen tomorrow?

So God doesn't know what is going to happen tomorrow?
I am not the spokesperson. And I am not the biblical scholar who would wipe you up. The time by a deity is known as written. And the time can change second to second minute to minute. But in a secular way that you approve of, the bible tells us how humans act and live. And there is a lot of killing and cruelty and you as a prog are part of it. You enjoy death and carnage. By what we see in our nation. This is a repeating thing.

I am not the spokesperson. And I am not the biblical scholar who would wipe you up. The time by a deity is known as written. And the time can change second to second minute to minute. But in a secular way that you approve of, the bible tells us how humans act and live. And there is a lot of killing and cruelty and you as a prog are part of it. You enjoy death and carnage. By what we see in our nation. This is a repeating thing.

Secular way that I approve of? Hmmmmm, I'm a Christian.

I'm the one constantly arguing that no one has the right to take the life of another.

Secular way that I approve of? Hmmmmm, I'm a Christian.

I'm the one constantly arguing that no one has the right to take the life of another.
We live in a world of modern ways. And that means levels of living in righteousness and less. Most people are not that stringent. pushing rights in a social way has improved. But at the same time costs have risen to support it. And we have become numb to everything. There are people who push biblical ways who are not that good at it. With people who do not much better. Remove the safety nets of taxation that smooths out a lot of irresponsible ways of living and the truth will be laid bare. We tax and force neighbors to pay for other neighbors who do not give a damn. And that is what our society is based on now and we are living in a direction of tyranny for it.

We live in a world of modern ways. And that means levels of living in righteousness and less. Most people are not that stringent. pushing rights in a social way has improved. But at the same time costs have risen to support it. And we have become numb to everything. There are people who push biblical ways who are not that good at it. With people who do not much better. Remove the safety nets of taxation that smooths out a lot of irresponsible ways of living and the truth will be laid bare. We tax and force neighbors to pay for other neighbors who do not give a damn. And that is what our society is based on now and we are living in a direction of tyranny for it.

Remove the safety nets. I believe Jesus spoke on this, right?

Remove the safety nets. I believe Jesus spoke on this, right?
Jesus spoke of the money changers and of those who sinned also. Repeating the same thing over and over is not an option. A woman having several abortions is just a slut. a man abusing others repeatedly and not paying for his responsibilities is a criminal. The safety nets will be removed when the global government is entrenched anyway.

Forum List

Back