Thursday at noon, Justice Beyer steps down officially. We'll have the first ever USSC Justice who does not know what a woman is

She also said that she has no opinion on whether people have natural rights, which are at the very heart of the Founding of America.

But slave owners would like that because they denied that blacks had natural rights because they were uncivilized.

She is the most radical person that will have ever served on the Court.
Slave owners would have loved to keep having privacy on their plantations.

My question is will her new colleagues explain to her what the definition of "woman" is? Will she convince them that the definition is unknowable?

Will she be given an extra staff budget to hire a biologist along with her legal clerks?

It is important that this be cleared up for Justice Jackson. Important for anyone who is concerned about women's rights, as I certainly am, being a husband, father, father-in-law, soon to be father-in-law, son, Uncle, cousin, and brother of a dozen or so strong women whose rights I cherish.

Libs?
So, which is it? It's like being pregnant. You either are or you aren't! :abgg2q.jpg:

My question is will her new colleagues explain to her what the definition of "woman" is? Will she convince them that the definition is unknowable?

Will she be given an extra staff budget to hire a biologist along with her legal clerks?

It is important that this be cleared up for Justice Jackson. Important for anyone who is concerned about women's rights, as I certainly am, being a husband, father, father-in-law, soon to be father-in-law, son, Uncle, cousin, and brother of a dozen or so strong women whose rights I cherish.

Libs?
I'm sure she was laughing at con-fused Republicans asking for help on that.

This is the crux of what is wrong with America. Manchin and Collins accuse a couple of justices of lying to them about upholding precedent. People come to their defense and say how a judge shouldn't have to be forced to comment on some law when they haven't even heard the case yet.

The same things happened here. She was not going to comment or commit to something before hearing a case.

Good for me, bad for thee.

This is the crux of what is wrong with America. Manchin and Collins accuse a couple of justices of lying to them about upholding precedent. People come to their defense and say how a judge shouldn't have to be forced to comment on some law when they haven't even heard the case yet.

The same things happened here. She was not going to comment or commit to something before hearing a case.

Good for me, bad for thee.
um…asking a judge how they’d rule on a specific case is not the same as asking them the definition of woman.

um…asking a judge how they’d rule on a specific case is not the same as asking them the definition of woman.

Yes it is. It's asking her to commit to a position. But like I said....................

So, which is it? It's like being pregnant. You either are or you aren't! :abgg2q.jpg:
Really, Admiral?

I'm a father-in-law to one strong woman and a soon-to-be father-in-law to another.

I'm hoping that Justice Jackson will simply recuse herself from any case involving their rights. I'd hate for her to be perpetually writing minority opinions that start with "neither side adequately explained to the court's satisfaction what they mean by the word 'woman' which is peppered liberally in each of their briefs."

Forum List

Back