'Thug' is the New N-Word? lol

You ignored part of a definition in order to pretend like a word only had one meaning. VERY dishonest and unworthy of my further attentions.

Just like you ignored the meaning and focused on admittedly alternate meanings. Then you ignored that none of the words still fit his actions. :lol:

I didn't ignore ANYTHING. You see my remark was that I didn't see where thug HAD to mean violent criminal. Had I said " I don't see where thug can possibly mean violent criminal" you would have had a leg to stand on, but as it stands, you have been outwitted. Best to just walk away at this point.

Oh, I also posted much earlier in the thread that I don't believe one incident makes this guy a thug, so your claim of I ignore where what he did didn't make him a thug is irrelevant to me.

How did you miss it as the primary definition? Do you know how to use a dictionary? I did not see the word HAD in your original post. Do you see it? These are your words.

I wasn't aware that thug meant violent criminal.

Begging me to leave you alone only makes you look like a sissy. Thats not a good look. Be a man and admit you were stupid and stop attempting to move the goal posts.

Last edited:
There are a lot of words that people use in place of ****** now that you're not allowed to say ****** anymore.

How the fuck else are people supposed to get their point across? :dunno:

Lol, in other words, now that it is a thought crime to say ******, you leftwing Chekists will have to go after people with racial impurities of thought, like saying anything bad at all about blacks, since that is what people did when they said ******.

roflmao, you people are so freaking stupid it defies sarcasm.

You obviously misunderstood my point... completely. :lmao:

Thanks for the laugh tho :thup:

You said more than you meant to and still don't get it.

When I grew up thug was a term for any criminal , black or white, then hip hop adopted it and now it pretty much means Ni**er

No, it doesn't.

Just because some minor faction of the public gets a bad idea from a tiny music audience doesn't change the rest of society or social norms.

Degeneracy can be contained and it has been.

Here's the only thing I will say about this, and the only thing that needs to be said.

A racist is a racist. If he doesn't say "******" for some reason, and says another word in it's place, he still means "******". If someone isn't a racist and says "thug" because he means THUG, it doesn't make him a racist. If I was a racist and I didn't like what Sherman said, I could call him a "douche" and it would mean ****** to me.

Lol, in other words, now that it is a thought crime to say ******, you leftwing Chekists will have to go after people with racial impurities of thought, like saying anything bad at all about blacks, since that is what people did when they said ******.

roflmao, you people are so freaking stupid it defies sarcasm.

You obviously misunderstood my point... completely. :lmao:

Thanks for the laugh tho :thup:

You said more than you meant to and still don't get it.

meh, your fail wasn't nearly as funny this time.

you should've quit while you were ahead.

So if a white person is acting like a thug and gets called a thug is the word thug still a more acceptable way of calling them something else if so what? Justin Beiber as you may know or may not got arrested for drag racing and possibly being both drunk and high while doing so according to the police report he was mouthing off to officers with fuck this and fuck that basically acting like a little punk and a thug so in this instance is thug a code word for something other than thug?

So if a white person is acting like a thug and gets called a thug is the word thug still a more acceptable way of calling them something else if so what? Justin Beiber as you may know or may not got arrested for drag racing and possibly being both drunk and high while doing so according to the police report he was mouthing off to officers with fuck this and fuck that basically acting like a little punk and a thug so in this instance is thug a code word for something other than thug?

In his case I think it's thugette

The word doesn't matter. If someone called him a pencil dick that would be the new n word. Like Chicago and golf were also the n word. It's not the word, it's the criticism. Any criticism is all the new n word. Yes black people need to put their big boy pants on.

Tupac-Thug-Life-Photos.jpg

Forum List

Back