Justin bieber arrested for dwi

I

Indofred

Don't send the bastard to Indonesia. Australia can have him.

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score
If he gets convicted i think he can be barred from the USA
Didn't even know he was Canadian. In principle you may be right, but I can't imagine anything less than anti-state activities would result in being deported.

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Reaction score
I am so glad he finally got arrested . This kid is nothing but a PUNK he got too much too fast and he thought he could buy his way out of everything. I hope they send his sorry ass back to Canada

WinterBorn

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is proof there is no benevolent, loving God.

Johnny Cash, Warren Zevon, Etta James and George Jones are dead, while Beiber, Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus are alive and well.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He was smoking dope all day, that's not something wrong. It's beneficial and he wasn't hurting anyone.

iamwhatiseem

Gold Member
Reaction score
God...what does it say about our society that so many of our young females fall over themselves for a skinny little feminine girly boy who doesn't have enough testosterone to fill a glass slide under a microscope?? :eusa_eh:

Dutch

Silver Member
Reaction score
God...what does it say about our society that so many of our young females fall over themselves for a skinny little feminine girly boy who doesn't have enough testosterone to fill a glass slide under a microscope?? :eusa_eh:
I agree. Back in the early nineteenth century Bieber's scalp would be hanging from a Shawnee's lodge poll.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am so glad he finally got arrested . This kid is nothing but a PUNK he got too much too fast and he thought he could buy his way out of everything. I hope they send his sorry ass back to Canada
And, what is the definition of a "punk"?

An immature thug.

See?

Toldja "thugs" come in all colors.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is proof there is no benevolent, loving God.

Johnny Cash, Warren Zevon, Etta James and George Jones are dead, while Beiber, Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus are alive and well.
I'm no fan of any of them but you can't lump Lady Gaga in with the other two.

I wouldn't know what any of them sound like, wouldn't recognize them if I heard them but she's done some good.

Now, Etta James?

Thanks for the reminder - I just bought At Last for my iPhone.

editec

Mr. Forgot-it-All
Reaction score
ENVY much?

GOOD lord! ~, so much hatred for a pop singer?

Why?

Because he's making it and YOU'RE not.

Pathetic.

laughinReaper

Reaction score
ENVY much?

GOOD lord! ~, so much hatred for a pop singer?

Why?

Because he's making it and YOU'RE not.

Pathetic.
No because he does stupid BS in OUR Country. He's a guest in the United States and should be on his best behavior. Instead he is showing comtempt by constantly doing stupid shit. If he wants to act like an ass let him go home to Canada and do it in his own country.

As far as making it,if he keeps putting nails in the coffin of his career he won't be making it to anywhere but the unemployment line. His fans are teeny boppers ruled by their parents. His career is based on his clean image. Dudes not tough enough or good enough to make it in the adult music business. With all the bad press he's killing his career. IMHO

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was just chatting with a Canadian friend about this story. He said they don't want him back. Sorry, guys, but we might be stuck with him.

IlarMeilyr

Liability Reincarnate!
Reaction score
Justin is a drip.

But I think his (slightly older) (and maybe former) girlfriend (Ms. Gomez) is at least a bit on the cute side.

laughinReaper

Reaction score
I was just chatting with a Canadian friend about this story. He said they don't want him back. Sorry, guys, but we might be stuck with him.
Oh hell no!:eusa_hand: Either they take him back or we send Dennis Rodman to Canada!:evil:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List