Uncle Sugar

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
As the Republican War on Women continues, we find Mick Huckabee declaring that a woman's only purpose in life is to get free birth control. Yes, that's what he said.

Huckabee Riffs on ?Uncle Sugar? and Women?s Libidos - Washington Wire - WSJ

“Women I know are outraged that the Democrats think that women are nothing more than helpless and hopeless creatures whose only goal in life is to have the government provide for them birth control medication,” he added. “Our party stands for the recognition of the equality of women and the capacity of women. That’s not a war on them, it’s a war for them.”

As the Republican War on Women continues, we find Mick Huckabee declaring that a woman's only purpose in life is to get free birth control. Yes, that's what he said.

“Women I know are outraged that the Democrats think that women are nothing more than helpless and hopeless creatures whose only goal in life is to have the government provide for them birth control medication,” he added. “Our party stands for the recognition of the equality of women and the capacity of women. That’s not a war on them, it’s a war for them.”

Why is there a photo of a man's anus in your avatar?

Why is there a photo of a man's anus in your avatar?

Don't get too excited, Warrior.

Forum List

Back