'Thug' is the New N-Word? lol

I think he was just HUGELY pissed at Crabtree and had not yet had time to cool down.

Pretty much.

And from what I saw, Crabtree was a total sore loser dick and wouldn't even shake his hand.

I'm not saying I endorse Sherman's behavior... but I understand.

Sherman was mouthing off to Crabtree and then wanted to shake his hand, it was planned by Sherman to get Crabtree going.

Well he was acting all thugged out, so its fair to call him one in that instance. However, he isnt a thug. Hes in impressive guy actually. He came out of Compton with really good grades and he did well in college. He seems like a decent fellow.

He did it all on purpose, it is brand, he is a smart kid. He has done this in Seattle since he got their. The guy is pretty smart.

So you think he is not just responding to the thug discussion but is actually manipulating it to his advantage?

I think he was just HUGELY pissed at Crabtree and had not yet had time to cool down.

You can buy his t-shirt with part of what he said, on his website. Your name is entered into a drawing and you can win a trip to the Super Bowl.

His act is on it's third year in Seattle, now he is taking it nationally.

The Seattle's us against the world plays well.

Forum List

Back