Three Interpretations of Adam and Eve

Colin norris said: "Youre the one who beliefs in resurrections and dead men walking which we both know is bullshit."

I see dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead.

Just like you.....

The reality is far more disturbing than any fairy tale ever written.

Had enough yet?

I'm satisfied.

I have shown that there is hidden treasure, valuable teaching, in the figurative language used in scripture just like in any fairy tale myth or fable intended to educate children worldwide and you claim that it's all rubbish because snakes can't talk and the dead don't come back to life, etc..

You are just too smart to fall for that bullshit..

:auiqs.jpg:

Stop it.
I'll simplify it for you.
Not you or any person on earth has any evidence a God exists but you devote you life to a ghost then arrogantly preach to me how ignorant I am for not believing in immaculate conception etc.

Don't make me vomit. You have been conned and are delusional at best. Grow up.
I agree there is no proof of a Personified God, and that God by any name or definition remains faith based.

Colin norris you should be relieved to know that your objection does not apply to me, because it misrepresents what I am actually trying to say:

Collective truth and wisdom are faith based.
Life and laws of nature and the universe are faith based.
Love and how positive healing energy works are faith based.

I am not talking about God in terms that only some people believe in.

I am saying whatever YOU already call or refer to as a given existent condition, force or truth in life is the EQUIVALENT of what other people attribute to God.

You have to believe in a standard truth or justice, or you would not be able or willing to defend this when arguing with me or others.

Whatever you call your given standard of Truth and Justice, that is what is meant by seeking "the Kingdom of God and Authority of Jesus."

You have faith in Justice.

I am saying that is what Jesus represents

And true, universal Justice does not come from anything man makes up.

We ask to receive it, to establish it by as agreement. But we do not generate justice. We naturally seek it out, and follow a process to eradicate falsehood, abuse or oppression/obstruction because all people naturally seek protection of Justice from injustice.

These things exist for us, while remaining totally faith based.

Is this more clear Colin norris?
Do you see how the approach I take is different: Not taking one group's definition of God or imposing that on others. But saying each person or groul defines their own understanding and *relative expression* of the laws or truth in life. We do not create the content or principles that already come with the universe and exist By Nature.

We just attempt to use language (whether religious terms like Jesus or secular terms like Justice) to Capture or Express the principles and relationships we see. We do not make up the actual laws in nature or science, just because we develop "manmade language/systems" to DESCRIBE them.

Do you see the difference I am trying to establish?

Not judging or imposing established beliefs on anyone.

But accepting each person's natural language for the same concepts and principles in life, so we can communicate.

Last edited:
Dear Mr Clean
The best interpretation of the snake symbolism ties in with the matriarchal/patriarchal conversion.

Books like "When God Was A Woman" by Merlin Stone interpret this as taking the serpent symbols from goddess worship that represented natural knowledge,
and demonizing this knowledge of natural laws to be Satanic.

Yes and No.

The neutral natural laws are true and apply to everyone universally. Even the caduceus symbol for medicine has the snakes on it. Natural health and healing is good for everyone.

The demonic/satanic part is any dark force spiritism using occult energy.
The type of witchcraft, voodoo, santeria rituals, spells and curses are negative and not healthy to engage in. These practices are dangerous to mix with light lifegiving energy in positive Christian prayers.

The serpents are also common manifestations of demonic spirits seen during exorcisms.

In general these represent evil abuses of knowledge to compete for control by fear and negative motivations.

I use snakes as analogies for why Christians are taught to stay away from references to witches, wizardry, magic and Halloween. Any references to "spiritism" is rejected by fundamental Christians as opening a door to rebellion against God.

I compare this to people who know harmless snakes from venomous ones.
They have no issue dealing with snakes which come naturally to them.

If you don't know the difference and don't care to learn, STAY AWAY.

It isn't worth the risk playing with snakes if you don't know the difference.

That is why some people reject anything Pagan, earth based, or referring to matriarchal/goddess culture, etc.

It is like being super cautious, like avoiding all snakes, just in case it is one of the dangerous types....
Snake cults were very popular in Egypt, Mesopotamia, the Levant, Persia, the Arabian peninsula and the Indus valley before Adam and Eve. Snakes represented wisdom, rebirth and fertility.

Forum List

Back