The Most Christ-Like Person I "Know"

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I follow this woman on tiktok. She and her husband were homeless. She said she prayed if God would get them out of this, she would devote her life helping any she was able. Such an inspiring example of a follower of Christ

I'm glad she and her husband are not homeless anymore. It's great to help out other folks. I can't help but wonder though, why she recorded her good dead. In Matthew, Jesus said, when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

I'm glad she and her husband are not homeless anymore. It's great to help out other folks. I can't help but wonder though, why she recorded her good dead. In Matthew, Jesus said, when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
Bingo.

".... and I will say unto you, you had your reward"....

You misinterpret that scripture.

Did Jesus feed 5,000 behind closed doors?

She records it it inspire people like you to do likewise.

Have you? o?? Or do you condemn the homeless?

Last edited:

Have you or do you condemn the homeless?
I misinterpret that scripture? I don't think so. Sure, Jesus fed 5 thousand in the open. He is God and was teaching them while he fed then. He told us not to sound a trumpet when we feed the needy.

How in the world do you come up with the notion that I "condemn the homeless"?!

Look, DeathAngel. You want to venerate this lady on tictok? Go ahead. Do try not to get your panties in a bunch when you discover that not everybody agrees with you .

Have you or do you condemn the homeless?
I misinterpret that scripture? I don't think so. Sure, Jesus fed 5 thousand in the open. He is God and was teaching them while he fed then. He told us not to sound a trumpet when we feed the needy.

How in the world do you come up with the notion that I "condemn the homeless"?!

Look, DeathAngel. You want to venerate this lady on tictok? Go ahead. Do try not to get your panties in a bunch when you discover that not everybody agrees with you .
Sorry, "Compost" but I have you on ignore. Is there any reason you shouldnt be on ignore?

One of the types like those who post here commented that he headed straight to the liquor store. She said, He went to McDonalds.

This woman leaves the negative commenters here in her dust.

We all have an appointment with Jesus Christ at our own time. I hope to hear Him praise this woman before all the angels when He opens the Book of Life

When you help someone (am I assuming too much?) Do you help them TO GET A REWARD, or have you ever just helped someone because you have compassion and empathy? Doing something ONLY to GET something is the CHEAPEST form of "giving"

It really isnt "giving, but a purchase.

When you help someone (am I assuming too much?) Do you help them TO GET A REWARD, or have you ever just helped someone because you have compassion and empathy? Doing something ONLY to GET something is the CHEAPEST form of "giving"

It really isnt "giving, but a purchase.
That doesn't explain why you would record your act of giving and display it.

Forum List

Back