Adam Schiff worried Trump will throw him in prison

This statement says so much. He is trying to create noise. If Schiff did not break any laws, why is he worried? Certainly he would never particpate in political prosecution.

Also, it is pathetic politcal campaign season rhetoric.

Lets not forget, this is the guy who claims he saw the evidence that Trump and Putin colluded to steal 2016. He also said the Hunter Biden laptop was a Russian fake.
Nuremberg 2.0 is near :19:

I hear what you're saying about how if I say he is a criminal, I should have a specific law in mind. But that's how things were done in the old America, before TDS hit the Democrats.

Nowadays, if we really, really don't like someone and think he does crappy things, we can just indict, and smugly say he shouldn't have broken the law. We don't have to prove that he broke any exact law.

Or . . . did you think that was only for Trump, and would never happen to anyone else?
Progs have opened that door. Real wide.

This asshole put into the Congressional record a 100% fictional depiction of the Trump/Zelensky phone call?

DID WE FORGET THAT?

HE JUST MADE UP A CONVERSATION WHOLE CLOTH AND RECITED THIS FICTIONAL CONVERSATION ON THE FLOOR OF THE HOUSE.

This is beyond ridiculous. Was he censured for lying?

This asshole put into the Congressional record a 100% fictional depiction of the Trump/Zelensky phone call?

DID WE FORGET THAT?

HE JUST MADE UP A CONVERSATION WHOLE CLOTH AND RECITED THIS FICTIONAL CONVERSATION ON THE FLOOR OF THE HOUSE.

This is beyond ridiculous. Was he censured for lying?

That creep is a slimy Dem lying POS.

It is insane that a completely fictional depiction of the Trump/Zelensky call was allowed to be read on the House floor and entered into the official Congressional record.

What a fucking joke.

I hear what you're saying about how if I say he is a criminal, I should have a specific law in mind. But that's how things were done in the old America, before TDS hit the Democrats.

Nowadays, if we really, really don't like someone and think he does crappy things, we can just indict, and smugly say he shouldn't have broken the law. We don't have to prove that he broke any exact law.

Or . . . did you think that was only for Trump, and would never happen to anyone else?
Trump was charged with real crimes that can be put down on paper. All you can say is that you dont like what somebody said. Your inability to name an exact crime to charge Schiff with is duly noted.

They broke a ton of laws. Everything from falsification to fabrication to omission.
None of that even matters anymore in the age of "novel legal theories". Guilty, innocent, it doesnt matter anymore.

Schiff should be absolutely terrified. We are coming for him and many other people.

Raskin got his... while leading the fake Trump impeachment his son killed himself in Raskin's basement... I just stopped laughing about it a few months ago... good job daddy! Then he got lymphoma as if Karma said "fuck it, I'm double down on a piece of shit like you".... :laughing0301:

schitt will get his too.... I'm not a religious man, but I believe the Universe has a balance.... and it's out of balance as long as a boy toucher filthy animal like schitt is still robbing oxygen from it....

schitt boy toucher 553.jpg

This statement says so much. He is trying to create noise. If Schiff did not break any laws, why is he worried? Certainly he would never particpate in political prosecution.

Also, it is pathetic politcal campaign season rhetoric.

Lets not forget, this is the guy who claims he saw the evidence that Trump and Putin colluded to steal 2016. He also said the Hunter Biden laptop was a Russian fake.
He should be.

Those of you in here defending Schiff.

Can you explain what the fictional phone call he made up between Zelensky and Trump was about? Do you guys actually think that was proper?

Will you be OK for Pubs to make up fictional transcripts of phone calls by DEMOCRATS and enter them into the Congressional record?

I am thinking probably not...

None of that even matters anymore in the age of "novel legal theories". Guilty, innocent, it doesnt matter anymore.

Schiff should be absolutely terrified. We are coming for him and many other people.

You are?

Forum List

Back