This is what pure evil sounds like…

you want to know what pure evil sounds like?

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

No, evil is conservatives and their lies, such as the lie that abortion is "murder."

Evil is the authoritarian right's desire to compel women to give birth against her will.

Evil is conservatives' contempt for the right to privacy and the rule of law.

Why won't you debate me on this, Clayton?

Let's show everyone where the real evil is to he found.

You think it's conservatives like me. I say it is in proaborts like you.

Stop being a chicken shit and at least have the courage to defend your claims.

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

No, evil is conservatives and their lies, such as the lie that abortion is "murder."

Evil is the authoritarian right's desire to compel women to give birth against her will.

Again, you and others on the authoritarian right are the true evil, enemies of freedom and liberty, advocates of more government and bigger government interfering in the private lives of Americans.

Individuals know best how to conduct their private lives, not government – and the right to privacy affords women the sole authority to decide whether to have a child or not, not the state.

cc0d72d115377c78dc431cf0eda07840--pro-choice-baby-head.jpg

INTERESTING how liberals have been able to change morals in this country that we have had for decades and know that taking a life, At any stage of development, is fundamentally wrong....We even have a law against this BUT the scum made it so abortion was THE EXCEPTION of this law...

Unborn Victims of Violence Act

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 is a United States law which recognizes an embryo or fetus in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. Wikipedia

Statutes at Large: 118 Stat. 568–570
U.S.C. sections created: 18 U.S.C. § 1841, 10 U.S.C. § 919a
Titles amended: 18, 10
Enacted by: the 108th United States Congress

136ec7219e808722c9f41f64cd6c7548.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-24_0-45-53.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-24_0-45-53.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 18
It amazes me how many men think they should be in control of women.

We should be. We’re the ones with the mental and emotional capacity to make sound, logical decisions; unlike women. Women were never intended to be in charge of things.

Tell my husband that. You are in for a drastic change when a female Dem gets to be Potus.
The first female POTUS will be an conservative, progressives females are far too loopy to be taken seriously....

It amazes me how many men think they should be in control of women.

We should be. We’re the ones with the mental and emotional capacity to make sound, logical decisions; unlike women. Women were never intended to be in charge of things.

Tell my husband that. You are in for a drastic change when a female Dem gets to be Potus.
The first female POTUS will be an conservative, progressives females are far too loopy to be taken seriously....
I so doubt it.

Again, you and others on the authoritarian right are the true evil, enemies of freedom and liberty, advocates of more government and bigger government interfering in the private lives of Americans.

Individuals know best how to conduct their private lives, not government – and the right to privacy affords women the sole authority to decide whether to have a child or not, not the state.

Take the challenge.

cc0d72d115377c78dc431cf0eda07840--pro-choice-baby-head.jpg

INTERESTING how liberals have been able to change morals in this country that we have had for decades and know that taking a life, At any stage of development, is fundamentally wrong....We even have a law against this BUT the scum made it so abortion was THE EXCEPTION of this law...

Unborn Victims of Violence Act

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 is a United States law which recognizes an embryo or fetus in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. Wikipedia

Statutes at Large: 118 Stat. 568–570
U.S.C. sections created: 18 U.S.C. § 1841, 10 U.S.C. § 919a
Titles amended: 18, 10
Enacted by: the 108th United States Congress

136ec7219e808722c9f41f64cd6c7548.jpg
You left this part out....

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution—

(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;

(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child; or

(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.

Even before that law was passed, states were able to successfully prosecute people who caused the death of an unborn. In the 90’s, I knew a woman who was murdered in her 8th month of pregnancy. The killer was convicted, and eventually executed, for the murders of her, her husband and her unborn child. No fetal homicide law was needed.

Fetal homicide laws are red meat for anti-choicers like you to chip away the legality of abortion. But you still fail because they don’t pertain to the pregnant woman or those who are involved with a legal abortion.

sorry clayton no case law here just you baby killers getting off on killing babies

You people have certainly had the opportunity and more than enough time to outlaw the practice.

What exactly are you waiting for?

You people have certainly had the opportunity and more than enough time to outlaw the practice.

Republicans will never abandon abortion. As long as it’s on the table, it keeps the ‘tards coming back to the polls for them. All they have to do, is throw a little red meat at them every now and then, like fetal homicide laws.

Republicans will never abandon abortion. As long as it’s on the table, it keeps the ‘tards coming back to the polls for them. All they have to do, is throw a little red meat at them every now and then, like fetal homicide laws.
who ever said republicans were against abortion???

sure wasnt me

So....you consider abortion to be murder. What is the penalty you would choose for a woman seeking an abortion? After all, that would be premeditated murder to you? Life in prison? Death penalty?

They should pay the same penalty as a woman who gives birth and then throws it in the garbage can.

Not that hard really.
Yes, and it would be greatly reduced if we didn't make abortionists HEROES

Liar.

The bill allows for abortions up to birth only if doctors determine it necessary for the health of the mother. Which is already legal in every state.
what was the lie???
The lie was pretending Ike laws were changed to allow abortions up until birth as if that’s never been the law and for leaving out the part of the law that it’s only allowed after the 24th week when the pregnancy becomes a health risk to the pregnant woman.
who pretended that???
the main part of the story is that the dems cheered it

WHO THE FUCK CHEERS ABOUT BABIES DYING??? evil people thats who
Are you against a women being allowed to get an abortion at any time during her pregnancy if the pregnancy becomes a risk to her health?

we can deal with that when it happens,,,for now lets start with that you cant do it because the baby is inconvenient, that,,, they could have dealt with using birth control

and this discussion is about the cheering

When it happens?

Over 65 thousand women in America face an ectopic pregnancy every year.

There are only 2 outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy.

1. Nothing is done and the woman dies.
2. An abortion is performed and the woman lives.

There is no "may" or "possible" or "if" or "could be."

The woman DIES if an abortion isn't performed. There is no life in that fertilized egg and never will be. Only DEATH to the woman if she doesn't have an abortion. If she has that abortion quick enough she may be lucky to preserve her fertility to be able to have a child.

That is just one condition that women face with pregnancy that will kill them in America every year. There are many. There are literally tens of thousands of women each year who face death if they don't get an abortion.

Like my cousin's wife. She was in the 3rd trimester of a very planned and wanted pregnancy. The umbilical cord got wrapped around the neck of the fetus and strangled it.

She had to have a late term abortion to save her life and preserve her fertility. According to you and others she should have walked around for who knows how long with a dead fetus inside her growing bacteria that will kill her. That bacteria is called paratinitus. Which will depending on how long it's been allowed to grow, will at least leave the woman infertile or at worse dead. My cousin and his wife preserved her life and fertility. She went on to have 2 children. One is learning to be a surgeon now. The other an orthodontist.

Do you want to tell all the people my cousin's son has helped and will help that his mom should have died and he shouldn't have ever been born? Do you want to tell all the people who my cousin's daughter has helped and will help that her mom should have died and she shouldn't have been born?

I also know you're lying about that law. Which that's all you people have is lies. it's disgusting.

What I find is pure evil is you and people like you. You hate women and want them to die.

what was the lie???
The lie was pretending Ike laws were changed to allow abortions up until birth as if that’s never been the law and for leaving out the part of the law that it’s only allowed after the 24th week when the pregnancy becomes a health risk to the pregnant woman.
who pretended that???

Are you against a women being allowed to get an abortion at any time during her pregnancy if the pregnancy becomes a risk to her health?

we can deal with that when it happens,,,for now lets start with that you cant do it because the baby is inconvenient, that,,, they could have dealt with using birth control

When it happens?

The woman DIES if an abortion isn't performed. There is no life in that fertilized egg and never will be. Only DEATH to the woman if she doesn't have an abortion. If she has that abortion quick enough she may be lucky to preserve her fertility to be able to have a child.

That is just one condition that women face with pregnancy that will kill them in America every year. There are many. There are literally tens of thousands of women each year who face death if they don't get an abortion.

Like my cousin's wife. She was in the 3rd trimester of a very planned and wanted pregnancy. The umbilical cord got wrapped around the neck of the fetus and strangled it.

She had to have a late term abortion to save her life and preserve her fertility. According to you and others she should have walked around for who knows how long with a dead fetus inside her growing bacteria that will kill her. That bacteria is called paratinitus. Which will depending on how long it's been allowed to grow, will at least leave the woman infertile or at worse dead. My cousin and his wife preserved her life and fertility. She went on to have 2 children. One is learning to be a surgeon now. The other an orthodontist.

Do you want to tell all the people my cousin's son has helped and will help that his mom should have died and he shouldn't have ever been born? Do you want to tell all the people who my cousin's daughter has helped and will help that her mom should have died and she shouldn't have been born?

I also know you're lying about that law. Which that's all you people have is lies. it's disgusting.

What I find is pure evil is you and people like you. You hate women and want them to die.
if and when a womens life is in danger it can be dealt with,,,what we are talking about is abortions on demand because of convenience

its not like birth control isnt available in every pharmacy

who pretended that???

When it happens?

if and when a womens life is in danger it can be dealt with,,,what we are talking about is abortions on demand because of convenience

Tell that to the man. The man can go to any pharmacy to get condoms. It just costs a few dollars. Yet you don't seem to believe that men have any responsibility for creating unplanned pregnancies. And you don't seem to have any problem with men creating pregnancies then turning their backs on their own flesh and blood and walking away. Leaving that woman to deal with the situation alone and the man to go on to the next woman he causes to be pregnant to walk away from.

A woman has to take time off work and lose that pay, go to a doctor and pay the fees to see that doctor. Then pay for the lab report because no doctor will prescribe any birth control to a woman without a Pap smear. Then she has to go to the pharmacy for the actual birth control. It's not offered over the counter for a couple dollars like condoms are.

You are condemning people for saving women's lives. It's been illegal to abort a fetus past the stage of viability since Roe V Wade. The only reason an abortion is performed in the last trimester is because there's a serious problem with the pregnancy and the woman's life is in jeopardy. You call people who pass laws to save women's lives evil. By doing that you are advocating to kill women. You are saying that it's more important to kill that woman. That's evil. When she dies, the fetus will never make it to birth to be born and alive. So no matter if you succeed in making it legal to kill women, you will have not prevented the termination of the fetus. So you want to kill the woman just because that fetus will never be born alive.

People who pass laws that save women's lives aren't evil.

People who call those who save women's lives evil are the evil people. Evil people cheer making it legal to kill a woman just because her pregnancy went wrong or she has a very serious condition that will kill her if an abortion isn't performed. Another thing I believe is evil is people throwing a party to celebrate taking health care and pre natal care from millions of people. Republicans did just that last year when they repealed Obamacare in the House of Reps. If you actually cared about zygotes, embryos and fetus', you would be calling those politicians evil for actually celebrating the fact that they just took health care from, zygotes, embryos and fetus'.

On top of all of that, you lie about the whole thing. When people have to lie, other people stop listening to the liar. I guess you expect people to actually accept your post without finding the truth for themselves. You're wrong about that. People do find the truth and when they do, they're just like me. Totally disgusted with people like you who hate women and want to kill them and use lies to do it.

who pretended that???

When it happens?

Tell that to the man. The man can go to any pharmacy to get condoms. It just costs a few dollars. Yet you don't seem to believe that men have any responsibility for creating unplanned pregnancies. And you don't seem to have any problem with men creating pregnancies then turning their backs on their own flesh and blood and walking away. Leaving that woman to deal with the situation alone and the man to go on to the next woman he causes to be pregnant to walk away from.

A woman has to take time off work and lose that pay, go to a doctor and pay the fees to see that doctor. Then pay for the lab report because no doctor will prescribe any birth control to a woman without a Pap smear. Then she has to go to the pharmacy for the actual birth control. It's not offered over the counter for a couple dollars like condoms are.

You are condemning people for saving women's lives. It's been illegal to abort a fetus past the stage of viability since Roe V Wade. The only reason an abortion is performed in the last trimester is because there's a serious problem with the pregnancy and the woman's life is in jeopardy. You call people who pass laws to save women's lives evil. By doing that you are advocating to kill women. You are saying that it's more important to kill that woman. That's evil. When she dies, the fetus will never make it to birth to be born and alive. So no matter if you succeed in making it legal to kill women, you will have not prevented the termination of the fetus. So you want to kill the woman just because that fetus will never be born alive.

People who call those who save women's lives evil are the evil people. Evil people cheer making it legal to kill a woman just because her pregnancy went wrong or she has a very serious condition that will kill her if an abortion isn't performed. Another thing I believe is evil is people throwing a party to celebrate taking health care and pre natal care from millions of people. Republicans did just that last year when they repealed Obamacare in the House of Reps. If you actually cared about zygotes, embryos and fetus', you would be calling those politicians evil for actually celebrating the fact that they just took health care from, zygotes, embryos and fetus'.

On top of all of that, you lie about the whole thing. When people have to lie, other people stop listening to the liar. I guess you expect people to actually accept your post without finding the truth for themselves. You're wrong about that. People do find the truth and when they do, they're just like me. Totally disgusted with people like you who hate women and want to kill them and use lies to do it.
but yet it is the women that spreads her legs wide for the man after knowing it might lead to a baby,,and some after they lied to the man and claimed to be on birth control

if its the women that gets pregnant its the women that should take precautions

who pretended that???

When it happens?

What a crock of shit. Take responsibility for YOUR actions. THAT is the time to make a real CHOICE

When it happens?

What a crock of shit. Take responsibility for YOUR actions. THAT is the time to make a real CHOICE

So it's a woman's fault for an ectopic pregnancy and because of that she should die?

So it's a woman's fault that she has a serious health problem and will die if she doesn't have an abortion and she should die because of it?

So it's a woman's fault that a man didn't take responsibility for his actions and didn't get birth control?

So it's a woman's fault that a barbarian raped her?

So it's the child's fault that a barbarian raped her?

So it's the child's fault a family member raped her?

You want to kill women. You disgust me.

When it happens?

So it's a woman's fault for an ectopic pregnancy and because of that she should die?

So it's a woman's fault that she has a serious health problem and will die if she doesn't have an abortion and she should die because of it?

So it's a woman's fault that a man didn't take responsibility for his actions and didn't get birth control?

So it's a woman's fault that a barbarian raped her?

So it's the child's fault that a barbarian raped her?

So it's the child's fault a family member raped her?

You want to kill women. You disgust me.

at the fear of repeating myself,,

,if the womens life is in danger there are ways that is dealt with and the abortion can be done,,,,
as for rape that can be dealt with on a case by case basis

what is the problem is the abortion on demand due to inconvenience,,,

and yes it is her fault if she spreads her legs to every swinging pecker when she knows she can get pregnant,,

keep your legs closed or get on the pill

Forum List

Back