OAN's Chanel Rion: Obama’s Third Eye in the White House is THIS Man

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, it sure ain't Joe who's out there stumbling around trying to order a milkshake. Or mumbling about an uncle and cannibals and, well, whatever.

But you fools, and you know who you are, you see only shiny objects, like these phony Trump indictments. But there's Joe, making a fool of you all. While an evil hand is running things behind the curtains.

I'm still pissed that our establishment, deep state, Marxist Democrats, biased MSM, or whatever you want to call it, has censored my information by helping to make OAN unavailable on Direct TV. Liberals hate the free exchange of information. MAGA

I'm still pissed that our establishment, deep state, Marxist Democrats, biased MSM, or whatever you want to call it, has censored my information by helping to make OAN unavailable on Direct TV. Liberals hate the free exchange of information. MAGA
OAN didn't pay their bill.

The one person it never will be is the one you are directed to.
Sullivan is a congenital fool and obvious deep State minion but he is no Mr Big .

If they had fingered Obummer or even Schumer I could understand .
But that grasss hopper?

That's bullshit. AT&T dropped them because a lot of free speech haters didn't like what they were saying and they complained. AT&T caved to the monkey see, monkey do pussies. MAGA
Please cite proof

Forum List

Back