This is what pure evil sounds like…

Sickening to think we've reached the point that people believe this is ok.

The cheering (obviously Demoncrats) is disgusting

you want to know what pure evil sounds like?

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

Liar.

The bill allows for abortions up to birth only if doctors determine it necessary for the health of the mother. Which is already legal in every state.
what was the lie???
The lie was pretending Ike laws were changed to allow abortions up until birth as if that’s never been the law and for leaving out the part of the law that it’s only allowed after the 24th week when the pregnancy becomes a health risk to the pregnant woman.
who pretended that???
the main part of the story is that the dems cheered it

WHO THE FUCK CHEERS ABOUT BABIES DYING??? evil people thats who
Are you against a women being allowed to get an abortion at any time during her pregnancy if the pregnancy becomes a risk to her health?

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

Liar.

The bill allows for abortions up to birth only if doctors determine it necessary for the health of the mother. Which is already legal in every state.
what was the lie???
The lie was pretending Ike laws were changed to allow abortions up until birth as if that’s never been the law and for leaving out the part of the law that it’s only allowed after the 24th week when the pregnancy becomes a health risk to the pregnant woman.
who pretended that???

Are you against a women being allowed to get an abortion at any time during her pregnancy if the pregnancy becomes a risk to her health?

we can deal with that when it happens,,,for now lets start with that you cant do it because the baby is inconvenient, that,,, they could have dealt with using birth control

and this discussion is about the cheering

Liar.

what was the lie???

From my reading, it sounds a bit vague:

The new law will allow a licensed "health-care practitioner" acting under their scope of practice to perform an abortion when:

"According to the practitioner's reasonable and good faith professional judgment based on the facts of the patient's case: the patient is within twenty-four weeks from the commencement of pregnancy, or there is an absence of fetal viability, or the abortion is necessary to protect the patient's life or health."

Liar.

what was the lie???
who pretended that???

we can deal with that when it happens,,,for now lets start with that you cant do it because the baby is inconvenient, that,,, they could have dealt with using birth control

See that? You’re lying again. You want to ignore what the law actually allows so you can attack the N.Y. state legislature for applauding based on your bastardization of the law for which they cheered.

what was the lie???
who pretended that???

See that? You’re lying again. You want to ignore what the law actually allows so you can attack the N.Y. state legislature for applauding based on your bastardization of the law for which they cheered.
I never said anything about the law

but I was talking about how could anyone cheer about something that involves killing babys

Liar.

what was the lie???

The new law will allow a licensed "health-care practitioner" acting under their scope of practice to perform an abortion when:

"According to the practitioner's reasonable and good faith professional judgment based on the facts of the patient's case: the patient is within twenty-four weeks from the commencement of pregnancy, or there is an absence of fetal viability, or the abortion is necessary to protect the patient's life or health."
Seems perfectly clear to me.

Abortion is allowed up to 24 weeks or non-viability. Anything beyond that requires the pregnancy to be a risk to the woman’s health. What’s the confusion?

Liar.

what was the lie???

Abortion is allowed up to 24 weeks or non-viability. Anything beyond that requires the pregnancy to be a risk to the woman’s health. What’s the confusion?
who was confused???

so you go to a clinic.....

and protest abortion.....

a young lady is about to go in....

you stop here.....convince her NOT to have the abortion....

she goes home....

has the child.....

and it grows up to be a gay, atheist, liberal, democrat.

Do you want to about it NOW?

so you go to a clinic.....

and protest abortion.....

a young lady is about to go in....

you stop here.....convince her NOT to have the abortion....

she goes home....

has the child.....

and it grows up to be a gay, atheist, liberal, democrat.

Do you want to about it NOW?
sorry I dont play make believe games

According to the practitioner's reasonable and good faith professional judgment based on the facts of the patient's case: the patient is within twenty-four weeks from the commencement of pregnancy, or there is an absence of fetal viability, or the abortion is necessary to protect the patient's life or health."

Bummer.....

There goes my 'You rape 'em, we scrape 'em....no fetus can beast us' biz venture....

~S~

Liar.

what was the lie???

who was confused???
DigitalDrifter. He thinks the law is vague.

what was the lie???

who was confused???
who is he,,,and why are you talking to me about what he said??? go talk to him

who was confused???
Imbecile, if you didn’t want me to tell you, you shouldn’t have asked me.

who was confused???
I see I might have jumped threads,,,apologies,,,

now go back to your support of baby killing

who was confused???

Spits the poster who would let a woman die rather than get an abortion if her pregnancy becomes a threat to her life.

who was confused???

Spits the poster who would let a woman die rather than get an abortion if her pregnancy becomes a threat to her life.
who said that???

So....you consider abortion to be murder. What is the penalty you would choose for a woman seeking an abortion? After all, that would be premeditated murder to you? Life in prison? Death penalty?
Pulling the limbs off babies as they’re born is a sexual high for the Left.

So....you consider abortion to be murder. What is the penalty you would choose for a woman seeking an abortion? After all, that would be premeditated murder to you? Life in prison? Death penalty?

The pic in your sig is a good example of what should happen with anyone who murders a baby.

Pulling the limbs off babies as they’re born is a sexual high for the Left.
That's almost never done. When they're ready to be born -- they're born. And when pregnancies are terminated late, which is still before they're being born -- it's because the pregnancy has become a health risk to the woman.

Forum List

Back