They were just Christians

That seems to have been a one day story on two of the three cable news networks.

It deserves more why?

Here's the thing. Most of the drooling inbreds who watch Fox couldn't find Sri Lanka on a map. NOW they are concerned about it?
Why did the Mosque attacks in New Zealand deserve more than one day? Funny how the brainless lefties find attacks on Muslims so much more concerning than attacks on Christians.

So only the “far right” cares when brown people are killed in church.
View attachment 257354

The fact there is no anger from The Left on Christians being attacked by Muslims is concerning.

The fact that you believe that lie is concerning.

But I know why you choose to demonize your enemies.

You want to kill them.

You want OTHER people to hate them as much as you do

to hate them so much that they believe they need to do something about THEM in order to defend their way of life.

So you vilify and demonize decent people with lies and fear and hate hoping that YOUR side will rise up and slaughter YOUR enemies.

YOU are a murderous piece of shit.

And I am certain that when YOUR friends start slaughtering liberals YOU will say..."don't worry...they are just liberals.....it's ok....."

View attachment 257354

The fact there is no anger from The Left on Christians being attacked by Muslims is concerning.

You want to kill them.

to hate them so much that they believe they need to do something about THEM in order to defend their way of life.

So you vilify and demonize decent people with lies and fear and hate hoping that YOUR side will rise up and slaughter YOUR enemies.

But a true christian hates and wants revenge.

View attachment 257354

You want to kill them.

And I am certain that when YOUR friends start slaughtering liberals YOU will say..."don't worry...they are just liberals.....it's ok....."

Nope. Only us “far-right” wingers are angry.

90B5E3FF-C236-4821-A67E-3F7FED21DFAB.png

That seems to have been a one day story on two of the three cable news networks.

It deserves more why?

Here's the thing. Most of the drooling inbreds who watch Fox couldn't find Sri Lanka on a map. NOW they are concerned about it?
Why did the Mosque attacks in New Zealand deserve more than one day? Funny how the brainless lefties find attacks on Muslims so much more concerning than attacks on Christians.

View attachment 257354

You want to kill them.

View attachment 257430

Well it was in response to a far right white nationalist, Christchurch.

No need to worry, they were just Christians. You know, the 290 Christians who died in the bombings in Sri Lanka? Yeah, no big deal. Not my problem. Muslims have more right to worship their faith than do bigoted Christians. We should be more kind and compassionate to worshipers of Islam due to their inclusivity...

Do I have your attention now? Good, because the above paragraph caused me intellectual pain to write. I wouldn't dream of having such a narrow minded attitude. But some here on this board and in America, who call themselves Liberals... who proclaim themselves to be kind, compassionate, and tolerant have such an attitude. Our mainstream media displays such an attitude.

Our Hollywood denizens who make millions and donate millions to liberal causes? Yep. Doing exactly what their PR agents tell them to.

Sigh.

None of those Christians who died in Sri Lanka matter to some liberals. I get it. But like Muslims, they are devoted to their faith. Neither deserve to be targeted because of what they believe. But who gets the most attention when they are slaughtered en masse?

Not Christians. It seems as if worshipers of any other religion on Earth are seemingly more deserving of attention when they are murdered than Christians are. That makes me sick to my stomach. What did Christianity do? Why is it scrutinized and ignored so often? What did Islam do? Why is it given so much leeway? And before anyone gets upset, I am the furthermost thing from being a religious bigot. I participated in Seder (Passover) this past weekend. I respect others who believe differently than I do.

I have known and made friends who are Muslims, Jews, Wiccans, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, etc. Religious affiliation doesn't stop the people I knew and made friends with from being human. So why? Why is Christianity bearing the brunt of human hatred? I'm sure there may be many answers to that question. Some of them might even be justified. But none of that should stop us from protesting and condemning the murder of, or showing solidarity with Christians who are slaughtered because of their faith. Or any other religion for that matter. Why can't we just treat all religions equally?

Our society could use a bit of consistency for a change. Perhaps it could start with us.

don't worry.....they were just muslims.....

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka (AP) — Sri Lanka’s state minister of defense said Tuesday that the Easter attack on churches, hotels and other sites in the South Asian nation was “carried out in retaliation” for the shooting massacre at two New Zealand mosques last month, according to a statement.

The minister, Ruwan Wijewardene, told Parliament the government possessed information that the series of bombings in and outside of Colombo that killed more than 300 people were carried out “by an Islamic fundamentalist group” in response to the Christchurch attacks.

So CHRISTIANS slaughter muslims and you dance in the streets...

then when MUSLIMS retaliate you get really pissed.....

perhaps if BOTH religions stopped slaughtering each other.....

View attachment 257354

You want to kill them.

View attachment 257430

far-right wingers are lunatics.

they are ALWAYS angry and ready to kill

I fart at them

View attachment 257354

You want to kill them.

View attachment 257430

far-right wingers are lunatics.

they are ALWAYS angry and ready to kill

I fart at them
Cool! Enjoy the fruits.

Pathetic, and treasonous of heritage this ongoing and relentless Westerner apologias for Islam, for Sri Lanka, 9/11 and for Islamic terror historically, around the globe. According to this morning's Microsoft News leading headlines, the radical American Left is using the Christchurch shootings as justification for the Easter Bombings. I would ask them (the radical American Left) whose side they're on, to which civilization and dogmatic ideology they swear allegiance, however, that answer is clear. Poor Isis, right? Poor ISIS was just getting revenge for the radical Leftist who shot up some of their brethren in New Zealand. Historically, you fucking fools, Islam has been a religion of terror since its nascence, spreading itself by the blood wet scimitar. The key point ignored by the white Muslim apologists is Islam's tendency to blow the fucking shit out of their enemies for religious purposes. You Americans and other Westerners who defend the global terrorism deeds of Islam truly are traitors to your civilization and its entire history.

you guys are missing the TREE for the forest----
There is an important lesson in the Sri Lankan
Islamic pogrom upon the Sri Lankan Christians. The "tree" is "ISLAMIC LOGIC" and ethos. It is all in the Koran-----and in the history of the "GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST"

Actually, both Christians and Muslims are religious minorities in Sri Lanka, and the Buddhist majority will probably use this as an excuse to crack down on both.

is this "news" to you, joe?

It deserves more why?

it's a "man bit dog" issue

But you guys can't find the United States on the map!

That was the best you could come up with? Really?

Joe----re the muslim murderers in Sri Lanka---
were they not SUICIDE OPERATIVES with bombs on their asses?

I'm sure they were.... and the Buddhists will no doubt crack down on the whole Muslim population at this point. Except to see a lot of refugees fleeing to India.

They have been dragging down Muslims and even Christians for a long time and it will only get worst.

not really------their big problem is TAMIL HINDUS. after that comes the PROSELYTIZING CHRISTIANS-----and after that comes the VANDALIZING muslims. <<<
in that order and for those reasons. What is going to get worse is the Islamic aggression

Without repeating the rest of your drivel, I'm sorry, where was there less concern about these bombings?

"Drivel"

Nice touch.

Answer: The failure of the Sri Lankan government to take the terrorist threats seriously enough to protect the worshipers.

Yeah, I'll go with "complete bureaucratic ignorance" for 1000 Alex.

The OP is using the death of nearly 300 people in Sri Lanka to try and cause division here. It’s the standard response of RW nutbags to any tragedy.

“You are not upset enough at this tragedy!!”

“You are too upset by that tragedy!!”

“If it were these people instead of those people, you’d be outraged!!...you must hate those people!!”

Fucking morons.

It is true. Most college kids do not even know why their politics is what it is. They just know it is someone being hateful because that is what they were taught.

Um, no, I think these kids have a pretty good bead on things. Probably better than I did in College as Young Republican back in the 1980's.

If you want some real fun with the psycho penny, ask if Jesus was a Jew. The foaming at the mouth denial is hilarious.

Well, Jesus never existed, but they claimed he was from Galilee, not Judea. The hand-stands they had to do to try to relate him to King David are truly funny, with TWO separate genealogies both through Joseph, who wasn't the Sperm Donor.

Do Cons care about the starving oppressed born babies & children in or outside the U.S.,
If you know you cant feed a child...
KEEP YOUR FUCKING LEGS SHUT

WHO SHOULD HAVE CARED ENOUGH TO BEGIN WITH
KEEP YOUR FUCKING LEGS SHUT“

I agree to some extent, but unfortunate women in some cultures/religions are FORCED to have unprotected sex & bear many kids.
You can’t blame them, can you?

How about these religious Turpin nuts ...
Grandparents say 'God called' on Perris couple to have so many children

Forum List

Back