Blm thug does this in a US courtroom… after attempting to tell the judge he previously had mental health concerns and is now a lot better.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Judge attacked by defendant in Las Vegas courtroom​

That is the BLM left-wing cancel culture attitude. It is the core ideology of it. You see. They believe that violent criminals are suffering somehow and it’s not their fault.

…and it is unfortunate to say this but it is true Some people have to go to jail for sometime to learn from their misdeeds. So it is imperative That we stand up to BLM ideology which seeks to take away blame from perpetrators.

I mean it is that type of violence and rage and the BLM supporters that their minds justifies them to make heinous attacks on people. They killed 25 people in the summer of 2020. They caused more political violence than any other group. It is that type of “give me all your money attitude I deserve reparations.” That attitude is clearly an attitude of a small portion of BLM Democrats in the USA. They think they’re entitled to attacking people and stealing and robbing. Oh no, they’re not. They’re a disgrace to the values of Africa and Europe and Christianity. They need to learn their lessons to become better people.

Judge attacked by defendant in Las Vegas courtroom​

That is the BLM left-wing cancel culture attitude. It is the core ideology of it. You see. They believe that violent criminals are suffering somehow and it’s not their fault.

…and it is unfortunate to say this but it is true Some people have to go to jail for sometime to learn from their misdeeds. So it is imperative That we stand up to BLM ideology which seeks to take away blame from perpetrators.

I mean it is that type of violence and rage and the BLM supporters that their minds justifies them to make heinous attacks on people. They killed 25 people in the summer of 2020. They caused more political violence than any other group. It is that type of “give me all your money attitude I deserve reparations.” That attitude is clearly an attitude of a small portion of BLM Democrats in the USA. They think they’re entitled to attacking people and stealing and robbing. Oh no, they’re not. They’re a disgrace to the values of Africa and Europe and Christianity. They need to learn their lessons to become better people.

This happened over a month ago. I'd love to see Trump do this to crooked Judge Engeron.

This happened over a month ago. I'd love to see Trump do this to crooked Judge Engeron.
It qualifies for this form it is a current event…, some folks don’t know about it.

It’s part of a series of BLM people thinking they’re entitled to Rob, loot and attack.

Trump wouldn’t do something heinous like that. He has stability. There’s a different way to handle things …not like what we saw the thug do to the Vegas judge.

Old video, but this is what Trump sees himself doing w/his antics in court.

Forum List

Back