Hobby Lobby-funded Jesus Super Bowl ads can't hide the hate that fuels the Christian right

Oh I know. It's mine. You're delusional.

Lol!
Just take a look around, you'll never see your MSM bashing Islam, even when the followers fly planes into buildings, or shoot up gay night clubs, or go on a rage when someone draws a Muhammed cartoon. It's fashionable today to bash and hate Christianity, and it's always from the left.

I went to Hobby Lobby on-online and ordered
Candles & Fragrances
Frames & Photo Albums
Furniture
Inspirational Books
Kitchen & Dining
Knobs & Hardware
Lighting
Mirrors & Wall Decor
Storage & Organization
I support Hobby Lobby

Lol!
Just take a look around, you'll never see your MSM bashing Islam, even when the followers fly planes into buildings, or shoot up gay night clubs, or go on a rage when someone draws a Muhammed cartoon. It's fashionable today to bash and hate Christianity, and it's always from the left.
Those are paranoid delusions that arise from the fact that you don't know anything about any of those media outlets. You live in your little bubble and think what you're told to think about them.

And islam is not a political force in this country anyway. So take your pathetic whataboutism attempt and cram it.

I'm not a Trump supporter and never will be but I think they are some of the best ads on TV.

Forum List

Back