There's No Way Around It, A Christian Cannot Possibly Believe In More Than Two Genders!

Btw, gender does have to do with religion when it comes to the fact that God created two genders though.

Greetings hello
download (13).jpeg

just a point, maybe a little understanding of why are they gender benders
The word Paraphernalia or Paraphilia with little knowledge may be explained
if you wish see Leviticus 18:22
(NLT)

That's funny.
How many here on this board "Identify as a True Christian"?

The answer is ZERO.
There is not a single person typing away at their keyboard on this site is is guided by ALL Christian Principles and Actually Lives by these same Principles.
NONE.

Some try.

Arguing the fact that there are two genders is like arguing 2+2=4. :rolleyes:

A Transgender child isn't conceived in the womb!!! You need to get that through your thick skull!!! They are nine times out of ten only born with male or female parts!! They develop whether they want to be a different gender later in life and that's usually through the media, peer pressure, or their parents' encouragement.

When conceived you are neither male or female. You do not have the capabilities to see either. Things happen which creates you. Sometimes they simply do not work the same way for everyone as they do most.

No one ever said "well, I'm thinking I want to be something that will cause people to ridicule me. To call me names. To stop me from getting the job I want". That, well, you get the picture.

When conceived you are neither male or female. You do not have the capabilities to see either. Things happen which creates you. Sometimes they simply do not work the same way for everyone as they do most.

No one ever said "well, I'm thinking I want to be something that will cause people to ridicule me. To call me names. To stop me from getting the job I want". That, well, you get the picture.

First of all as soon as you start developing private body parts you are either male or female. Second of all, name me one job that wouldn't hire a person who identifies as neither male or female. I don't care what people identify as, I'm just saying that biologically speaking you can only be male or female. Period! End of story! Kindergarten kids can tell you this! Heck, preschoolers even can! :rolleyes:

First of all as soon as you start developing private body parts you are either male or female. Second of all, name me one job that wouldn't hire a person who identifies as neither male or female. I don't care what people identify as, I'm just saying that biologically speaking you can only be male or female. Period! End of story! Kindergarten kids can tell you this! Heck, preschoolers even can! :rolleyes:

You are simply trying to demonize something you don't understand.

At least a true Christian anyways. For everybody knows that in the beginning God made Adam and then formed Eve from his rib. Yet, all of the time I hear about churches who embrace Transgender people and call them whatever fake gender they want to be called that they identify as. Which there's a difference between accepting them, and totally embracing them. God's probably sitting up there in Heaven right now thinking that they all have lost their minds as they should already know that He only ever created two genders. This is right up there with the Queen James' Bible that I posted about and I honestly don't know which is worse. Will the madness ever end?
Thou shalt not cohorta con chickethz wit dicketz

It's difficult for me to know if humans are the only species smart enough to want to change their gender or stupid enough to.

What about Hermaphrodites? Can they pick and choose their gender? Where do they fit in in the gender wars?

Forum List

Back