There's No Way Around It, A Christian Cannot Possibly Believe In More Than Two Genders!

First of all God doesn't curse,.. second of all stop making me look like I'm the bad guy when I'm actually speaking scientifically. You could identify as Mickey or Minnie Mouse for all I care, it doesn't change your DNA.

I don't make you look one way or another ... That's your doing.
I haven't tried to tell you what God wants, or what He can do.
You can tell yourself whatever you want to.

Walking in His Light might be a better idea though.
I didn't use His name in vain.

The Glory is His.

That's kinda Blacksands point.

Yeah,.. but the fact that there are two genders is a scientific fact. I don't see how I can be any clearer than this. That's not playing God or anything like you claim I'm doing. In the beginning God created two genders both male and female.

Yeah,.. but the fact that there are two genders is a scientific fact. I don't see how I can be any clearer than this. That's not playing God or anything like you claim I'm doing. In the beginning God created two genders both male and female

God's creation has long not turned out the same for everyone.

Yeah,.. but the fact that there are two genders is a scientific fact. I don't see how I can be any clearer than this. That's not playing God or anything like you claim I'm doing. In the beginning God created two genders both male and female.

It's okay FJB, you don't get it ... That may be why he had to write you a book and give you a little help.
Maybe He made the rules a little different for you.

I mean I am not sure those Jihadists are on the right track either.
I certainly would have a had some trouble with the Catholic Church during the Spanish Inquisition.

At least a true Christian anyways. For everybody knows that in the beginning God made Adam and then formed Eve from his rib. Yet, all of the time I hear about churches who embrace Transgender people and call them whatever fake gender they want to be called that they identify as. Which there's a difference between accepting them, and totally embracing them. God's probably sitting up there in Heaven right now thinking that they all have lost their minds as they should already know that He only ever created two genders. This is right up there with the Queen James' Bible that I posted about and I honestly don't know which is worse. Will the madness ever end?
Why do you harp on this?

Why do you harp on this?

When have I ever mentioned this before? Or mentioned it since the beginning of the year when I posted this topic? It seems like you're the one harping on it by digging it up again.

When have I ever mentioned this before? Or mentioned it since the beginning of the year when I posted this topic? It seems like you're the one harping on it by digging it up again.
There have been gay people and people who didn't live their biological gender since the beginning of time. Remember that the church burned Joan of arc. I figure God knows what he's doing. How do these people impact your life?

Nope. I believe in live and let live. That's not ridiculous. I don't play God.

That's ironic considering the fact that you believe in all of the new fake and created genders.

There are things known to science or the medical profession that are not shown in the Bible. There may be rare occasions of human babies in which genitalia do not clearly indicate sex, I have heard of such an incident myself, in which sex was determined wrongly and it was found out much later. If we go by what the Bible shows, indeed there are only two sexes indicated in it. It is how God meant it to be.

Forum List

Back