There's No Way Around It, A Christian Cannot Possibly Believe In More Than Two Genders!

Only two genders?

I thought we had established that fact already.....on and on an on.....:rolleyes: *yawn*

1643667085408.png

What about Hermaphrodites? Can they pick and choose their gender? Where do they fit in in the gender wars?
They have a physical deformity. What would their chromosomes say with a test? What are the hormone levels? Biology is not confused. Those who imagine themselves a different gender are mentally ill.

At least a true Christian anyways. For everybody knows that in the beginning God made Adam and then formed Eve from his rib. Yet, all of the time I hear about churches who embrace Transgender people and call them whatever fake gender they want to be called that they identify as. Which there's a difference between accepting them, and totally embracing them. God's probably sitting up there in Heaven right now thinking that they all have lost their minds as they should already know that He only ever created two genders. This is right up there with the Queen James' Bible that I posted about and I honestly don't know which is worse. Will the madness ever end?

I am not sure He asked you to define the limits of His Creation ... Just Saying.

Sorry ... It means exactly what it says.
If you need a greater breakdown of the context, you are going to have to point out a place to start.

Just give me an example of what you're talking about.

I am talking about God laughing at the idea He needs you to tell anyone what He cannot do.

I never said anything of the sort. Unless He creates another gender then sorry but there's only two of them. Real genders anyways.

I never said anything of the sort. Unless He creates another gender then sorry but there's only two of them. Real genders anyways.

You see ... That's why He had to write an instruction manual for some of you folks.
You just cannot figure out shit on your own, just listening to God.

God is Divine ... You don't know His plans, and He isn't really asking you as far as I can tell.

You see ... That's why He had to write an instruction manual for some of you folks.
You just cannot figure out shit on your own, just listening to God.

God is Divine ... You don't know His plans, and He isn't really asking you as far as I can tell.

Although I'm pretty sure He isn't planning to make another gender I never said He wasn't going to,.. I just think that He would have already done it by now if He was going to.

Although I'm pretty sure He isn't planning to make another gender I never said He wasn't going to,.. I just think that He would have already done it by now if He was going to.

He isn't asking you what you think about His Creation.
He is not giving you permission to speak for Him.
He is not limited by whatever shackles you insist on applying.

Well, I don't know ... It's possible you may be worshiping a different God ... Sorry.

He isn't asking you what you think about His Creation.
He is not giving you permission to speak for Him.
He is not limited by whatever shackles you insist on applying.

Well, I don't know ... It's possible you may be worshiping a different God ... Sorry.

There goes another one who isn't listening to a word I'm saying. :rolleyes:

There goes another one who isn't listening to a word I'm saying. :rolleyes:

No FJB ... I hear what you are saying, I understand what you are saying, and every bit of it.

Look at the bright side though ... I don't need to argue with you about it.
I am going to let you save that for if and when you talk to God about it.

Yeah,.. and He will say to me that I'm correct and that there are only two genders.

He might tell you shut the fuck up and quit trying to play God.
I am going to leave the heavy work to Him though ... And I hope it works out for you.

He might tell you shut the fuck up and quit trying to play God.
I am going to leave the heavy work to Him though ... And I hope it works out for you.

First of all God doesn't curse,.. second of all stop making me look like I'm the bad guy when I'm actually speaking scientifically. You could identify as Mickey or Minnie Mouse for all I care, it doesn't change your DNA.

Forum List

Back