Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

You know who would love this
Oppressors with an ancestor who arrived in the mayflower

dddxcfdssxsssscddd.png

Another disingenuous thread.

So did both Angela Davis ancestors come here on the Mayflower? And pray tell, how did the white person become her ancestor? Was the sex consensual? Or was it one of those slave and masters things? This is really not honest, but this is what whites who think like you do. Anything to try shifting responsibility.

Who is Antoine Tucker? Oh, he's an ex con trying to run for a Republican seat in congress and lost to AOC.

FUCK DEY SHIT UP
Love it

WORD
Another disingenuous thread.

So did both Angela Davis ancestors come here on the Mayflower? And pray tell, how did the white person become her ancestor? Was the sex consensual? Or was it one of those slave and masters things? This is really not honest, but this is what whites who think like you do. Anything to try shifting responsibility.

Who is Antoine Tucker? Oh, he's an ex con trying to run for a Republican seat in congress and lost to AOC.

Listen im2aWhiteWoman...

Why do you progressive Marxist want to replace my beautiful Black brothers and sisters with all these third world immigrants ...

You really do hate black people so much that you'll replace them ?
You Genocidal slut

ghhbnjjhyggyujnjjj.png

Last edited:
Another white --- who thinks that every black who validates his racist beiefs are great.

The very fact that you use the terms white and black to describe people (and in this case their percieved differences) only further outs you as the racist we all know you to be.

I don't think are great. I do think they are somewhat free from the kind of herd thinking you demonstrate.

Forum List

Back