There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asslips didnt know what homicide was. Remember when i made him look stupid and you were lost the entire debate? I wont forget it! :laugh:

He clearly knew what a homicide was. He only spelled it out for you.

Remember that time you tried to declare yourself the winner of your own argument? How pathetic is that? Lmao.

:laughing0301::laughing0301:
Non stop entertainment. I always go to sleep in a good mood after reading the post of Goofyboy and DD. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, he sure did provide the definition

And is the definition correct?
Hey, remember when Asslips said this, right before being proven wrong by his own link?

"Obviously you have zero clue what homicide means. Homicide is not a crime you dim wit. Murder or Manslaughter is. :lol:"

I LOL'd when you stuck up for him and were supremely confused the entire debate. You are still confused and its the most wonderful gift i have had all week! Your low IQ is an absolute blessing. :laugh:

Hey, remember when Asslips said this, right before being proven wrong by his own link?

"Obviously you have zero clue what homicide means. Homicide is not a crime you dim wit. Murder or Manslaughter is. :lol:"

I LOL'd when you stuck up for him and were supremely confused the entire debate. You are still confused and its the most wonderful gift i have had all week! Your low IQ is an absolute blessing. :laugh:
You can try answering the question now you little bitch. :laugh:

He provided the definition. Is the definition correct?

Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.

Semantics? He literally said homicide wasnt murder, then he posted the legal definition which contradicted him.

Do you not understand what semantics means? It should be clear to anyone with a functioning brain that he understands what a homicide is. What an idiot you are. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I know exactly what it means. I assure you, it doesnt apply in this situation. I would implore you to go look at the context of that discussion, but i already know there is no fucking way you will understand what that means, so i think i will just continue to laugh at your pitiful grasp with reading comprehension. :laugh:

Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
She was a ring leader and the crazy bitch got shot after ignoring 4 warnings. She got what she deserved and hopefully she didnt pass along her genes to spawn a new generation of Darwin award winners.

:laugh:

:laugh:
Still no answer I see. We both know why that is now don’t we? Too fucking easy. :laughing0301:

This is the part where you run away like a little bitch instead of answering. Every. Single. Time.

See ya bitch. :bye1:

She got what she deserved. Her Darwin Award trophy is in the mail.
She deserved murder? No one deserves that.
She shouldn’t have tried to breach the barricaded part of the building with an angry mob behind her.

Her death is unfortunate. But play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by a capitol cop for trespass. Maybe it is time to open season on the rioters of the last year--ALL LIVES MATTER.
Why arent you doing this now instead of posting on an internet board?
Cowards only talk the talk.
They also shoot unarmed women.
Calling Capitol Police Officers protecting members of Congress "cowards"......that's clearly a projecting comment from a True Coward.

30JUN21 (13 days)
The Capital police that shot this unarmed woman is a murderer.

She shouldn’t have tried to breach the barricaded part of the building with an angry mob behind her.

She was not warned. No one said they would shoot. MURDER.

She was getting through a barricade directly in front of an armed officer pointing a gun at them. The people were yelling that there was a gun. If she didn’t know she was putting her life in danger, then she’s not very smart.

She was getting through a barricade directly in front of an armed officer pointing a gun at them. The people were yelling that there was a gun. If she didn’t know she was putting her life in danger, then she’s not very smart.
She was probably thinking that it could not happen in America. It did. It was murder.

She was probably thinking that it could not happen in America. It did. It was murder.
The investigators disagree. They think it was a justified shooting. I agree with them.

A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.

The investigators disagree. They think it was a justified shooting. I agree with them.
The investigators also say there was no fraud. Got any other thing that means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back