Tik Tok Law is Textbook fascism.

Treason doth never prosper. What's the reason? Why if it prosper, none dare call it treason.
One down three to go.
1714063013363.png

• Thanks
Reactions: AHZ
all companies are selling all your information to china anyway, and also are big fans of the surveillance state, censorship, and social credit score model of china.

this is just transfer between oligarchs using the power of state.

its textbook fascism.

the American oligarchs will also be suprressing anti-china content, because "china is an important trading partner".

I doubt selling information to China is the real reason this is happening.

It's about the manipulation of the masses.

And if Tiktok dies, someone else will replace it, someone else will manipulate the people, because the people want to be zombies. But at least they can be manipulated by someone other than the Chinese govt.

The new Tik Tok Law is a group of oligarchs using the power of state to transfer a corporation from one private party to another.

nationalization would be better.

this is heinous and textbook fascism.
The concern is that it's already nationalized by a semi hostile foreign power.

The concern is that it's already nationalized by a semi hostile foreign power.
newsflash. American owned big tech is also hostile and runs dangerous algorythms and cooperates with the CCP.

this is just western oligarchs, using government to steal a bigger slice of the action. that's why it's textbook fascism.

I doubt selling information to China is the real reason this is happening.

It's about the manipulation of the masses.

And if Tiktok dies, someone else will replace it, someone else will manipulate the people, because the people want to be zombies. But at least they can be manipulated by someone other than the Chinese govt.
western oligarchs have the same surveillance state tyranny in mind.

you're a dupe.

You don't allow adversarial foreign nations / entities to own key infrastructure, land, or the marketplace of ideas in your country, regardless of ideology. They also should not be donating to political campaigns. I don't just want Tik Tok dealt with, but also these huge land and food processing buys from China. In short, fuck China.

Forum List

Back