There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a policeman is holding a gun and you keep coming at him, you will likely get shot.

Now if she had turned away and retreated, and then got shot, it would be questionable.

She wasn't coming at him, he was off to the side. She was trying to get through an opening, and was not a direct threat to him.
I honestly do not understand why you all are having so much difficulty understanding this simple concept. The mob encountered a locked door that lead to the House Chambers. If was locked in order to keep people out but instead of staying out they decided to breach the locked door by breaking out the window and attempting to go through the window.

Ashli was shot to keep her and anyone else from getting to the other side of that locked door, plain and simple.

I don't have a problem at all with what you're saying. She was an extremist, and like the rest deserved punishment. I do however question whether she deserved to be shot.

However, the only reason I responded to this thread in the first place, is you have a poster here claiming the officer warned her before he shot her. I have found no evidence of that, and when I pointed this out to him he will not admit he has no evidence to back his claim, and instead has now lied about what he earlier said.

Your definition literally says you are wrong. Homocide IS a crime, sometimes, and sometimes it isnt.

That's what he said, retard.

"Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense."

However, he did say "Homicide is not a crime".
Obviously some of the time it IS indeed a crime.
I tried to explain this to him multiple times. He never understands. Dont even bother pointing out the obvious to him, it just goes over his head every single time. :laugh:

He'll just claim he never said what he clearly did.

The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.
Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. Her family is suing. Meaning an independent investigation will be done. And this murderer will be jailed, broke, or both. Because George Floyd was a piece of shit drug addict criminal, he was a dummy and good riddance.
"Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. "

Obviously you're illiterate and have no clue what homicide means. :auiqs.jpg:
The cop will be facing zero criminal charges. Good luck with the civil suit. You're gonna need it since its all on video.
HEY dimbulb, Babbit’s family will drive your murderer pal into the poorhouse. See, nowhere in any report does the word justifiable appear. Laughing at your own ignorance Asslips. I know full well what homicide means. Seems you’ll need more than luck since video shows several cops IN THE ROOM with Babbitt. NONE of them fired a shot. Seems they saw no threat. An independent investigation (what you fear) would easily result in murder charges.
He shot her in his professional capacity, so he's not going to be personally financially liable even if the family can get a judgment against him. His employer/insurance, etc. is who would make the payout.

On the other hand though, let's say they do get a settlement for her alleged wrongful death. Is her family legally responsible for using any of that money to pay off that $71,000 personal loan she had outstanding at the time of her death, that she took out for her business?

far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.
Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. Her family is suing. Meaning an independent investigation will be done. And this murderer will be jailed, broke, or both. Because George Floyd was a piece of shit drug addict criminal, he was a dummy and good riddance.

The cop will be facing zero criminal charges. Good luck with the civil suit. You're gonna need it since its all on video.

BTW doesnt the cop have some kind of cop immunity? ;)
fat criminal floyd's death was also ruled "homicide"

If a policeman is holding a gun and you keep coming at him, you will likely get shot.

Now if she had turned away and retreated, and then got shot, it would be questionable.

She wasn't coming at him, he was off to the side. She was trying to get through an opening, and was not a direct threat to him.
I honestly do not understand why you all are having so much difficulty understanding this simple concept. The mob encountered a locked door that lead to the House Chambers. If was locked in order to keep people out but instead of staying out they decided to breach the locked door by breaking out the window and attempting to go through the window.

Ashli was shot to keep her and anyone else from getting to the other side of that locked door, plain and simple.

I don't have a problem at all with what you're saying. She was an extremist, and like the rest deserved punishment. I do however question whether she deserved to be shot.

However, the only reason I responded to this thread in the first place, is you have a poster here claiming the officer warned her before he shot her. I have found no evidence of that, and when I pointed this out to him he will not admit he has no evidence to back his claim, and instead has now lied about what he earlier said.
based on lots of precedent-----she could have been charged with criminal trespass

HEY dimbulb, Babbit’s family will drive your murderer pal into the poorhouse. See, nowhere in any report does the word justifiable appear. Laughing at your own ignorance Asslips. I know full well what homicide means. Seems you’ll need more than luck since video shows several cops IN THE ROOM with Babbitt. NONE of them fired a shot. Seems they saw no threat. An independent investigation (what you fear) would easily result in murder charges.
He shot her in his professional capacity, so he's not going to be personally financially liable even if the family can get a judgment against him. His employer/insurance, etc. is who would make the payout.

On the other hand though, let's say they do get a settlement for her alleged wrongful death. Is her family legally responsible for using any of that money to pay off that $71,000 personal loan she had outstanding at the time of her death, that she took out for her business?

No duh. When a human kills another human for any reason that's what they call it. If Floyd had fallen off the top of a building and died they wouldn't have called it homocide. Weird how the feral (Chauvin) was convicted of the crime of murder and not homicide though isn't it? No one is arguing it wasn't a homicide. He definitely shot her crazy ass. You guys are fucking retarded. :lol:

No duh. When a human kills another human for any reason that's what they call it. If he had fell off the top of a building they wouldn't have called it homocide. Weird how the feral was convicted of the crime of murder and not homicide though isn't it? You guys are fucking retarded. :lol:

it was the result of a weird and vile political game left over from Salem, then 70 years ago passed
on to the 'HUAC and now called KBLMA

He provided only one detail, and it was wrong! You low IQ idiots still havent figured it out. :laugh:

Oh really? Just one detail huh? He provided the legal definition for homicide. Looks correct to me.

So what were you saying? Just one wrong detail that he provided? Because I see a correct detail right there.
You cannot possibly be this fucking dumb. Let me guess, you got your education at "MLK high school" and you and your loser buddies dropped out around your sophomore year so you could throw bones on some street corner? I bet im close. :laugh:

I noticed that you deflected away from answering that one. We both know why that is now don’t we?

Now how about you try answering it this time you little bitch? :)

Your definition literally says you are wrong. Homocide IS a crime, sometimes, and sometimes it isnt.

"Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense."

The context was clear. Maybe you shouldn’t have cut part of the quote which then went on to say that murder and manslaughter are. Someone cannot be charged with homicide. Homicide can be manslaughter or murder, which someone can be charged with. Are you two so stupid that you didn’t understand this statement?

Because I think we all know what a homicide is. I think you two idiots are looking for the dumbest semantics argument you can come up with because you have nothing else. And it’s not even a good semantics argument.

Last edited:

I tried to explain this to him multiple times. He never understands. Dont even bother pointing out the obvious to him, it just goes over his head every single time. :laugh:

You two are adorable. We all know what a homicide is. You’re just splitting hairs again. This one is even worse than your argument that she didn’t get a warning before she was shot.

The shooter never warned the deceased
In fact, he crept up and executed her without her ever seeing or hearing his candy ass.

He provided only one detail, and it was wrong! You low IQ idiots still havent figured it out. :laugh:

Oh really? Just one detail huh? He provided the legal definition for homicide. Looks correct to me.

So what were you saying? Just one wrong detail that he provided? Because I see a correct detail right there.
You cannot possibly be this fucking dumb. Let me guess, you got your education at "MLK high school" and you and your loser buddies dropped out around your sophomore year so you could throw bones on some street corner? I bet im close. :laugh:

I noticed that you deflected away from answering that one. We both know why that is now don’t we?

He provided one detail, and it was proven wrong by the link he provided, yet you are STILL confused by such a simple thing. You have had 2 days to get this right, but you still failed. That low IQ thing must be real. :laugh:

The context was clear. Maybe you shouldn’t have cut part of the quote which then went on to say that murder and manslaughter are. Someone cannot be charged with homicide. Homicide can be manslaughter or murder, which someone can be charged with. Are you two so stupid that you didn’t understand this statement?

Because I think we all know what a homicide is. I think you two idiots are looking for the dumbest semantics argument you can come up with because you have nothing else. And it’s not even a good semantics argument.
Holy shit, you are STILL going? Bro, admit your mistake and salvage some integrity. This is downright embarrassing.

You two are adorable. We all know what a homicide is. You’re just splitting hairs again. This one is even worse than your argument that she didn’t get a warning before she was shot.
Asslips didnt know what homicide was. Remember when i made him look stupid and you were lost the entire debate? I wont forget it! :laugh:

He provided one detail, and it was proven wrong by the link he provided, yet you are STILL confused by such a simple thing. You have had 2 days to get this right, but you still failed. That low IQ thing must be real. :laugh:

He provided the definition you moron. A definition that is correct, which he provided.

Read that over as many times as you need to. Read it slowly.
:laughing0301:

He provided the definition you moron. A definition that is correct, which he provided.

Read that over as many times as you need to. Read it slowly.
:laughing0301:
Yeah, he sure did provide the definition, immediately after claiming the opposite of that definition. It was HILARIOUS! Its too bad you people have low IQ's, otherwise you would have laughed along with us. :laugh:

Holy shit, you are STILL going? Bro, admit your mistake and salvage some integrity. This is downright embarrassing.
I agree it’s embarrassing for you to try to play retarded word games. Is that the best argument you can come up with? Semantics arguments where we all agree on the definition of homicide. What a pathetic loser you are.

:laugh:

I agree it’s embarrassing for you to try to play retarded word games. Is that the best argument you can come up with? Semantics arguments where we all agree on the definition of homicide. What a pathetic loser you are.

:laugh:
Semantics? He literally said homicide wasnt murder, then he posted the legal definition which contradicted him. You boys sure are dumb. Nothing gets through those thick skulls. It doesnt matter how many times its explained to you, but its endlessly amusing to watch! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back