Why Are There No Protests / Riots Over Police Shooting / Killing An UNARMED Woman?

This will completely ignored by the media because it doesn't fit the left's narrative.

Sadly, they proved you wrong. The media and the left openly celebrated this murder.
How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

No, just a lot of assholes like you saying it was great to see the cops kill an unarmed woman.
Her actions killed her.

She can blame herself in hell.

Exactly as I said, people like you celebrated this murder. Thanks for making my point.
How is that celebrating? I'm merely pointing out that HER actions directly led to HER death.

And that she can blame herself while in hell.
Go ahead moron tell us what actions specifically justified deadly force. Now run away and hide.
Lack of following police directions and being in an illegal position.
LMAO ^^^ got his law degree mail order. :cuckoo:
What specifically was the difference between George Floyd’s murder and ashesi Babbitt’s?

I would say the difference is that Floyd was likely trying to cause the store the loss of $20 from a counterfeit bill, while Ashli likely was just trying to get media coverage for what she thought was a serious election fraud.

I believe Floyd likely should not have been arrested because he may not have known the bill was bad.
I believe Ashli should not have been arrested much less shot, because being wrong about the elections does not diminish her intent to do good.
But climbing through that window/barricade was

This will completely ignored by the media because it doesn't fit the left's narrative.

Sadly, they proved you wrong. The media and the left openly celebrated this murder.
How so?

Fireworks show?

Big parade?

No, just a lot of assholes like you saying it was great to see the cops kill an unarmed woman.
Her actions killed her.

She can blame herself in hell.

Exactly as I said, people like you celebrated this murder. Thanks for making my point.
How is that celebrating? I'm merely pointing out that HER actions directly led to HER death.

And that she can blame herself while in hell.
Go ahead moron tell us what actions specifically justified deadly force. Now run away and hide.
Lack of following police directions and being in an illegal position.
LMAO ^^^ got his law degree mail order. :cuckoo:
What specifically was the difference between George Floyd’s murder and ashesi Babbitt’s?

I would say the difference is that Floyd was likely trying to cause the store the loss of $20 from a counterfeit bill, while Ashli likely was just trying to get media coverage for what she thought was a serious election fraud.

I believe Floyd likely should not have been arrested because he may not have known the bill was bad.
I believe Ashli should not have been arrested much less shot, because being wrong about the elections does not diminish her intent to do good.
But climbing through that window/barricade was
OMG an unarmed women tried to climb through the window of a public building KILL HER!!!

OMG an unarmed women tried to climb through the window of a public building KILL HER!!!
Leading a MOB that was chanting to kill the VP after breaking into the Capitol and injuring dozens of cops

Forum List

Back