There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.
No warnings, she was unarmed, and the police IN THE ROOM saw no threat. You seem to keep missing that important part. Kind of like how you fail to do your job.
The police in the room with the crazy bitch punked out due to the large number of hostiles. The officer that euthanized her wasnt havent any of it.
Go try that in court. Sorry, you’re not ever going to find proof of your idiotic claims. Funny how those officers saw no threat.
No one is going to court facing criminal charges over shooting the bitch. He was already cleared.
Not by any REAL investigation. The coward can still be charged. This isn’t over.

it's really doubtful that her husband will even win in civil court. but if he does - & only because of a trump humping judge presiding, not a penny will be from that cop's pocket.
It's like winning the lottery....you have to play first. In order to win a lawsuit, he has to file one. Still waiting......
The suit is already in motion. Your murderer will pay.
really-----the lawsuit is ongong? good luck----but win or lose it is
never going to lost the bitterness
I think it’s more about holding these people accountable and making sure the world sees this cowardly murderer.

I want to see the coward that shot the woman
He would be one of the LEO that were recognized by Congress for their heroism that day.

Why do you hate law enforcement?
Heroism? Bullshit. Cowardice. Like you. Seems no other officer saw a threat. And once again, don’t you EVER mention my wife again asshole.
I believe the rules say family members are off limits--Report that ignorant bastard.
"family members are off limits"......when someone actually does talk about someone else's family members. Not the case here.
Go fuck yourself you fat lying sack of shit. You and your fag pal Dadoalex have denigrated my wife several times. Proven. Now FOAD.
False accusations....have you no shame, Karen? :nono:

The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.
Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. Her family is suing. Meaning an independent investigation will be done. And this murderer will be jailed, broke, or both. Because George Floyd was a piece of shit drug addict criminal, he was a dummy and good riddance.
When is that lawsuit being filed? We've been waiting. Tick tock.
When is Trump getting arrested? When will you stop being a racist family denigrating sack of shit? Tick tock you clueless bitch.
:itsok:

far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.
Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. Her family is suing. Meaning an independent investigation will be done. And this murderer will be jailed, broke, or both. Because George Floyd was a piece of shit drug addict criminal, he was a dummy and good riddance.
When is Trump getting arrested? When will you stop being a racist family denigrating sack of shit? Tick tock you clueless bitch.
The former president, I give it 3-4 months.
Then leave forever if it doesn’t happen.
Meds man meds.

He would be one of the LEO that were recognized by Congress for their heroism that day.

Heroism? Bullshit. Cowardice. Like you. Seems no other officer saw a threat. And once again, don’t you EVER mention my wife again asshole.
I believe the rules say family members are off limits--Report that ignorant bastard.
I did. So did another poster. Still waiting for action almost 3 days later.
Any day now....Any day now....Any day now...I'd like to speak to the Manager...View attachment 503975
Why don’t you go FOAD. Talk about my wife some more you fat fucking asshole.
Pardon me....did you say you wanted to talk to the Manager? Again? More false accusations?
Go die. Talking about my wife you fat fucking coward. False accusations? That’s you retard. When your day comes, Babbitt will be laughing as you get sent on the down escalator.

:itsok:
:ahole-1::fu:

"family members are off limits"......when someone actually does talk about someone else's family members. Not the case here.
Go fuck yourself you fat lying sack of shit. You and your fag pal Dadoalex have denigrated my wife several times. Proven. Now FOAD.
Lighten up Francis.
More a Karen.

You e been giving it 3 or 4 months for 5 years

Its hilarious watching blacks praise a cop for shooting an unarmed person.
Its more hilarious watching white people whine about a crazy bitch getting shot for trying to breach the capitol.
You have got to be an IDIOT to believe that young lady deserved to be Killed.
Does any Darwin Award winner deserve to die?
The DARWINIAN SYSTEM is not CIVILIZATION
Do tell us how civilized trump's insurrectionists were on Jan 6th.
they engaged in a VERY SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE activity -----public demonstration like
the heroes of the BOSTON TEA PARTY. It is an acceptable activity of USA CULTURE ---
just as a PICKETT line is. The situation was THROWN OUT OF CONTROL ---but some
self interested elements out there and poor policing
"a VERY SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE activity"..................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 504072 "very socially acceptable"?

View attachment 504073 "very socially acceptable"?

View attachment 504074 "very socially acceptable"?

View attachment 504075 "very socially acceptable"?

View attachment 504076 "very socially acceptable"?
yup------all the way from EUGENE DEBS to "ON THE WATERFRONT"----and uhm
SAMUEL GOMPERS -------uhm-----and THE BOSTON TEA PARTY------and-----
KUMBAYA_-------and, of course, the american hero MAHATMA GANDHI

Its hilarious watching blacks praise a cop for shooting an unarmed person.
Its more hilarious watching white people whine about a crazy bitch getting shot for trying to breach the capitol.
You have got to be an IDIOT to believe that young lady deserved to be Killed.
Does any Darwin Award winner deserve to die?
The DARWINIAN SYSTEM is not CIVILIZATION
Do tell us how civilized trump's insurrectionists were on Jan 6th.
they engaged in a VERY SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE activity -----public demonstration like
the heroes of the BOSTON TEA PARTY. It is an acceptable activity of USA CULTURE ---
just as a PICKETT line is. The situation was THROWN OUT OF CONTROL ---but some
self interested elements out there and poor policing
"a VERY SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE activity"..................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 504072 "very socially acceptable"?

View attachment 504073 "very socially acceptable"?

View attachment 504074 "very socially acceptable"?

View attachment 504075 "very socially acceptable"?

View attachment 504076 "very socially acceptable"?
That’s right. Protest is not real orderly

Lantern and all the other retards are actually entitled to their opinion no matter how bass ackwards it is. I wonder whats going to happen when reality and their fantasy violently collide?
You kidding? They'll all be hiding under their beds, worried about when they'll have time to change their chonies.
Oh how wrong you’ll see you are.
You? Do anything? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just another rightwing Kowardly Keyboard Kommando.......

5 years ago the former president wasn't yet a president.

Fail.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by a capitol cop for trespass. Maybe it is time to open season on the rioters of the last year--ALL LIVES MATTER.
Why arent you doing this now instead of posting on an internet board?
Cowards only talk the talk.
They also shoot unarmed women.
Calling Capitol Police Officers protecting members of Congress "cowards"......that's clearly a projecting comment from a True Coward.

30JUN21 (13 days)
Calling a, patriotic woman who served her country a terrorist and saying that she deserved to be murdered, make YOU sound like the IDIOT that you must be.
Largely trolls and/or paid
How much do you think people get paid to troll here? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I mean, it's a really really important forum.
It’s important enough for you
C'mon...give us a figure. How much do you think people get paid to post here?

Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.
No warnings, she was unarmed, and the police IN THE ROOM saw no threat. You seem to keep missing that important part. Kind of like how you fail to do your job.
The police in the room with the crazy bitch punked out due to the large number of hostiles. The officer that euthanized her wasnt havent any of it.
Go try that in court. Sorry, you’re not ever going to find proof of your idiotic claims. Funny how those officers saw no threat.
No one is going to court facing criminal charges over shooting the bitch. He was already cleared.
Not by any REAL investigation. The coward can still be charged. This isn’t over.

it's really doubtful that her husband will even win in civil court. but if he does - & only because of a trump humping judge presiding, not a penny will be from that cop's pocket.
It's like winning the lottery....you have to play first. In order to win a lawsuit, he has to file one. Still waiting......
The suit is already in motion. Your murderer will pay.
really-----the lawsuit is ongong? good luck----but win or lose it is
never going to lost the bitterness
I think it’s more about holding these people accountable and making sure the world sees this cowardly murderer.
Well, you got the word "cowardly" right. For all those behind Babbitt who were cowardly thugs.

Any day now....Any day now....Any day now...I'd like to speak to the Manager...View attachment 503975
Pardon me....did you say you wanted to talk to the Manager? Again? More false accusations?
Go die. Talking about my wife you fat fucking coward. False accusations? That’s you retard. When your day comes, Babbitt will be laughing as you get sent on the down escalator.
How did not not get the job to be ted cruz's campaign manager for the 2016 election?

Still making false accusations, I see. Have you no shame? (silly rhetorical question)

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!

You are confused Moon Bat.

She was an unarmed American veteran Patriot protesting the blatant thievery of an election by the Democrat filth. She was murdered by a government thug.

No loon, Astrostar is not confused. But you have psychosis. Nothing you say here is reality.
STFU racist. So George Floyd got what he deserved. And so did every other black criminal. Your standards.
How Ironic....you start your post by calling another a "racist" then you proceed, in the rest of your post that you are a racist yourself.
Wrong as usual fat racist. Facts are not racist. Though you are.

5 years ago the former president wasn't yet a president.

Fail.
Math is not their forte. We can see from the election.

How did not not get the job to be ted cruz's campaign manager for the 2016 election?
Talk about my wife and see what responses you get retard. Maybe don’t butt into matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back